The Secret Society (No Homer's)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well, my initial post was just an attempt to get you to open up. If you don't wish to, no big deal.
What do you mean by open? I don't really have a lot to hide from people, then I don't have a complex lifestyle anyway.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we continue down this rabbit hole, I need to ask "Why do you want me to have a relationship with Jesus so badly?"
Because it is what Jesus himself would want.

Whatever we do for others, we do for the Lord. By showing love for others, we show love for God. The reason people here want you to be saved isn't so that they can be right. It is because you are valuable and because they care about you- because they know God cares about you.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Because it is what Jesus himself would want.

Whatever we do for others, we do for the Lord. By showing love for others, we show love for God. The reason people here want you to be saved isn't so that they can be right. It is because you are valuable and because they care about you- because they know God cares about you.
All those reasons you defined as important for a relationship are not foreign to me.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by open? I don't really have a lot to hide from people, then I don't have a complex lifestyle anyway.

Open as in with your life. You come off as wanting to debate more than wanting to elaborate on why you think your days may numbered now (or however you put it), which is why this thread kinda went the way it did.

Not the end of the world; I suppose not everyone wants to be psychoanalyzed, especially by people you know very well would discuss religion with you in such a context.

God bless,
Hidden in Him

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Open as in with your life. You come off as wanting to debate more than wanting to elaborate on why you think your days may numbered now (or however you put it), which is why this thread kinda went the way it did.

Not the end of the world; I suppose not everyone wants to be psychoanalyzed, especially by people you know very well would discuss religion with you in such a context.

God bless,
Hidden in Him
What do you want to know?