The Sixth Seal: The next Prophesied event

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't watch those sort of hyped up videos.
The 'coronal mass ejection' refers to the sun, as we are told by Isaiah 30:26a.

The Lord plainly tells us that He will arise and punish His enemies. He did that before by flooding the earth and only 8 people survived.
The next time it will be by fire. 2 Peter 3:1-7 Be aware, then at least; when it does happen, you will know the Lord has done it.
]

I was just thinking that corona was Latin for "crown"

And "virus", the Latin root means toxin, poisonous arrows.

Just was thinking of the resemblance as a plague...

Coronal- Latin for crown
Mass- congregation
Ejection-dismissal or forced out.

It could mean nothing and me thinking into things hard. :D just found it interesting.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next Prophesied event that the world will experience will be the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Proved by how the first Five Seals were opened at Jesus’ Ascent to heaven. Revelation 6:1-11 All those things have happened, we have experienced wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty. Any more of those and humankind would have been wiped out.
The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, of cosmic and earthly events; graphically prophesied in the Bible over 100 times, will cause the earth to shudder and shake, and move out of her place....Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:19-20, Revelation 6:14

It will be just a one Day event, as the Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the suns surface, that the Lord will instigate, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-3, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, will quickly pass; travelling at 3.5 million mph. But the strike onto the earth of a multi billion ton mass, of superheated Hydrogen plasma, will literally cause all the prophesied effects of the virtual depopulation of all the Middle East region, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 66:17, and worldwide devastation.
It won't affect the daily rotation of the earth, ask any scientist to tell you how totally destructive a sudden change to the earths spin would be.

What it will do is speed up the earth’s orbit by pushing the earth as it moves now at 66,000 mph on its orbital track. Just imagine it; a mass approaching a fast moving object, some may initially hit direct, then the main mass; pressing on the trailing side. This will speed up our 365.24 day year to a 360 day year.
Making the time periods as given by Daniel and Revelation fit exactly!

Regarding the darkness on that Day: Amos 5:18-20, Joel 2:31,
The sun will be obscured by the approaching mass, then when it has passed, there will be smoke and ash clouds for possibly months. Isaiah 60:2

The effects of the earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. plus the moon shining bright red and the earths atmosphere being pushed aside, are what a massive CME can and will cause.

Because this will be a seemingly natural disaster, those who disbelieve in God, will continue in their disbelief and when the Leader of the One World Govt demands worship of him, they will be happy to do so. Revelation 13:8
Hold up! No one has yet seen Rev. 9[13] And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
[14] Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for
an hour, and
a day, and
a month, and
a year, for
to slay the third part of men.

> for example, a specific satanic event is prophesied to kill off 1/3 of people.
That will happen IN ONE DAY, on a specific DATE.

For an example: at 1:00 pm, on the second Tuesday of January, in the year 1962, one third of people were killed off INSTANTLY in one day.

Has anyone seen such an horrific event take place? Of course not!! Its still future!!
Why?
Only until the creation of Nuclear weapons is it now possible!
Is Rev. 9 descriptive of a nuclear WW3?
It appears to be so!

Reactions: Mayflower

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
]

I was just thinking that corona was Latin for "crown"

And "virus", the Latin root means toxin, poisonous arrows.

Just was thinking of the resemblance as a plague...

Coronal- Latin for crown
Mass- congregation
Ejection-dismissal or forced out.

It could mean nothing and me thinking into things hard. :D just found it interesting.
As for the words "Corona" and "Crown", in relation to the virus, I came to the same understanding two weeks ago!!
Is the Lord revealing His truth to some that Revelation 9:1-11 is now in play, and the next event is Revelation 9:12-15.
Is WW3 just around the corner?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In regards to "loosing" of the four bound, demonic angels in the Euphrates river (region), will there be a nuclear WW3 there (inward), or is it descriptive of FOUR nuclear missles that are "loosed" FROM the Euphrates region outward, against the world?
Just something to think about, in the horror of it all, as we all look for prophecy to be fulfilled.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Revelation 9:1-11 a description of mandatory vaccinations, against the Coronavirus?
One should think about that!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the words "Corona" and "Crown", in relation to the virus, I came to the same understanding two weeks ago!!
Is the Lord revealing His truth to some that Revelation 9:1-11 is now in play, and the next event is Revelation 9:12-15.
Is WW3 just around the corner?
Hold your ponies, you cannot jump to the trumpets. The 3rd and 4th seal in chapter 6 have not happened yet.

People really refuse to read Revelation in the order it was given. Jumping around like rabbits trying to pick and choose their favorite judgment.....

Reactions: Keraz and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold your ponies, you cannot jump to the trumpets. The 3rd and 4th seal in chapter 6 have not happened yet.

People really refuse to read Revelation in the order it was given. Jumping around like rabbits trying to pick and choose their favorite judgment.....

:D no favorite judgement here. . :D That had me laughing. I'm thinking we are at the horseman before the seals myself. I think a coronal mass ejection and nuclear war are bad possible judgements. But The Lord's army will rise up and will not fear anything that goes on. They will not have too.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Id be interested to hear ya'lls list of events that have happened so far and which seals/horseman they fall under...

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D no favorite judgement here. . :D That had me laughing. I'm thinking we are at the horseman before the seals myself. I think a coronal mass ejection and nuclear war are bad possible judgements. But The Lord's army will rise up and will not fear anything that goes on. They will not have too.
It is fine as long as the 4th and 5th seals don't knock you on your feet, while waiting for the trumpets.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Id be interested to hear ya'lls list of events that have happened so far and which seals/horseman they fall under...
I summarize Revelation with: Look out! It’s all going to happen in the given sequence and we should be aware and prepared for it. Be not in the dark as Paul says in 1 Thessalonians 5:3-4
Actually the first Five Seals were opened at Christ’s Ascension, as per Revelation 5 and 6:1-11 and Zechariah 6:1-7

Proved by the terrible wars, famines and plagues we have experienced since then and all the martyrs since Stephen; their souls kept under the Altar in heaven.
The Sixth Seal, Day of the Lord's wrath, is the next prophesied event we can expect, with its dramatic cosmic and world shaking things prophesied, triggered by an attack upon Israel. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12
This could happen very soon. I see that the Israeli government is in disarray and Iran and all the Islamic nations and entities fall into worse economic and social situations. To take over the relatively prosperous area of Israel, is a great incentive for them.
The Prophetic Word tells us they will attempt it, but that is the moment the Lord will arise and destroy them all. Psalms 83. Micha 4:11-2, Ezekiel 7:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rev. is prophecy, and it is to be understood by God's thoughts, not man's thoughts and ways of understanding it! Isaiah 55:8-9.
Yes, only Jesus can open the seals. Its similar to a box of crackers, wrapped in cellophane.
1. Open the cellophane- seals
2. Open the box- bowls
3. Open a package of crackers- trumpets

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize my above pertrayal is a poor analogy, but its only to demonstrate that not all of Revelation is chronological.
We are dealing with the mind of God, who speaks in the past, present and future all at the same time. We can't do that!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize my above pertrayal is a poor analogy, but its only to demonstrate that not all of Revelation is chronological.
We are dealing with the mind of God, who speaks in the past, present and future all at the same time. We can't do that!

Interesting concept...

After reading some in the seals I see:

1) white horse- 1st seal-edit- conqueror- may just be the corona virus....

2) red horse-2nd seal- war- world war 3 breaking out. I see so much tension already, and with the corona virus, even more tension...Russian airplanes intercepting U.S. planes...China with trade, etc.

3)Black Horse- 3rd Seal- Famine- I think we will see the brunt of that this year. There have been so many crop failures, oil has went in the negative now. Basically worth nothing...and a lot of workers around the world have had been quarantined and out of work, hurting the world economy.

4)Ashen Horse- 4th Seal- Death. Death from pestilence/famine/sword.

5) 5th Seal- martyrs- those who died for Christ get white robes until a little while longer where other fellow believers would be killed like them (never noticed that part before!)

6) 6th Seal- Terror- what I can truly see now can be the coronal mass ejection which could definitely explain this. The symbolism of these words seem to support this too...

As far as I have got...but I do agree that God isnt limited like us...we just do the best we can. Prophetic books are no easy task...

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have wondered if these things haven't started happening already, awhile back the seas in Florida turned red as blood, and all the sea life washing up dead, does anyone remember this happening?

That is part of the seven seals, the seas turning red as blood and all the life in it washing up dead.
Was that when that underground pipeline burst spilling tons of oil in the ocean?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting concept...

After reading some in the seals I see:

1) white horse- 1st seal-edit- conqueror- may just be the corona virus....

2) red horse-2nd seal- war- world war 3 breaking out. I see so much tension already, and with the corona virus, even more tension...Russian airplanes intercepting U.S. planes...China with trade, etc.

3)Black Horse- 3rd Seal- Famine- I think we will see the beunt of that this year. There have been so many crop failures, oil has went in the negative now. Basically worth nothing...and a lot of workers around the world have had been wuarantined and out of work, hurting the world economy.

4)Ashen Horse- 4th Seal- Death. Death from pestilence/famine/sword.

5) 5th Seal- martyrs- those who died for Christ get white robes until a little while longer where other fellow believers would be killed like them (never noticed that part before!)

6) 6th Seal- Terror- what I can truly see now can be the coronal mass ejection which could definitely explain this. The symbolism of these words seem to support this too...

As far as I have got...but I do agree that God isnt limited like us...we just do the best we can. Prophetic books are no easy task...
Revelation 6:12-16

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake, and the Sun was as black as sackcloth of hair, and the Moon was like blood.
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig-tree casteth her green figs, when it is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And heaven departed away, as a scroll, when it is rolled, and every mountain and isle were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in dens, and among the rocks of the mountains,
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the presence of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.

The sun and moon stop working. The sky is gone. God on the throne Himself is the only light in the sky. The earth is flattened, and the throne is above all the land. The north pole. Even Australia and the islands of the sea will be in full sight of the throne.

That is why all on earth will try to hide themselves from God. There is no sun or moon to be seen, because God's light will outshine all in the sky. There will not be night until God’s throne is removed for the 7 trumpets.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake, and the Sun was as black as sackcloth of hair, and the Moon was like blood.
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig-tree casteth her green figs, when it is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And heaven departed away, as a scroll, when it is rolled, and every mountain and isle were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in dens, and among the rocks of the mountains,
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the presence of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.

The sun and moon stop working. The sky is gone. God on the throne Himself is the only light in the sky. The earth is flattened, and the throne is above all the land. The north pole. Even Australia and the islands of the sea will be in full sight of the throne.

That is why all on earth will try to hide themselves from God. There is no sun or moon to be seen, because God's light will outshine all in the sky. There will not be night until God’s throne is removed for the 7 trumpets.

Think it is time for me to attempt another end times study. Thanks for the insight!!! I just wanted to mention about that video and a few thoughts of my own, but I have a lot to learn. Thanks for the discussion. I'm going to keep an eye on this!!!

mind-blown-300x300.jpg

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"There is no sun or moon to be seen".
Think about it this way, when Jeus returns in the fulness of His Glory, in flaming fire,
HIS BRIGHTNESS will out shine the sun and the moon.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is most do not see God and Jesus appearing to all mankind as the Heaven view of Paul's rapture. The 5th seal are the dead in Christ who rise first, because their souls are under the alter. The living church will meet them in the air in the sight of God on the throne, Jesus as the Lamb, and all those athiest and skeptics denying the soon return. This is not even the Second Coming. Revelation indicates that with each judgment those on earth will have no excuse in knowing who God is and the Atonement of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God.