The soon coming rapture?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious what do you think of the next chapter when he says that the day of the Lord comes like a theif in the night in the next chapter of Thessolonians? if not a pre trib rapture which aside from a mid trid one or pre wrath one at least is the only one in which we can liken his coming as a theif in the night then what did he mean by that exactly?
Jesus Christ will return quickly as a thief, in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are saying cannot be true. If Jesus is coming and sets up His kingdom at the 7th trumpet which is when some of the dead are judged, WHY, OH WHY would we be caught up in the clouds. That's the 1st problem.

If we are NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH, WHY, OH WHY, Do you have the Church going through the wrath of God. I could list reason, after reason, after reason why what you are saying is WRONG, but these exercises are a waste of my time. Until you have ears to hear and eyes to see, the best FACTUAL, SCRIPTURAL explanation will only fall on deaf ears and blind eyes.

You seem to think there is only one last day.
No place in scripture does it teach that the righteous saved are subjected to God's wrath present on earth during the tribulation, once again that's your false claim

You have been shown Revelation 9:3-6 and how God protects all "Sealed" believers from the plagues brought upon the wicked, just like the Hebrews in Egypt

Jesus isn't coming to set up a kingdom on this earth in a Millennium, he returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

There is one future "Last Day" this takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ (The End)

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Not true. I believe there will be a secret pretribulation rapture, and it will be a secret rapture.

Do you think that Satan has spent so much time explaining away people disappearing because it is not going to happen? All the alien abductions. Aliens are a load of manure that the elite will use to explain the rapture. Have you seen the Avengers? All the people just disintegrating into dust. All for a reason. When the secret pretribulation rapture happens, the lie is already in place to explain it away.

Enterprise energize. Scotty, Scotty energize. POOF.....

Wow, you funny

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
What you are saying cannot be true. If Jesus is coming and sets up His kingdom at the 7th trumpet which is when some of the dead are judged, WHY, OH WHY would we be caught up in the clouds. That's the 1st problem.

If we are NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH, WHY, OH WHY, Do you have the Church going through the wrath of God. I could list reason, after reason, after reason why what you are saying is WRONG, but these exercises are a waste of my time. Until you have ears to hear and eyes to see, the best FACTUAL, SCRIPTURAL explanation will only fall on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Nobody is judged until after the millennium .

What may I ask do you think the wrath of God is ?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the Earth, just above the ground.

Ground is the solid surface of the Earth.
The Earth is Dry Land.
What does that have to do with Clouds?

That isn't found in any part of the bible.

Keep looking. Men are saved during the Tribulation.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Armageddon does not happen before the 7th trump.
Rev 10
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

You may not understand that Armageddon is over by the time the 7th trumpet sounds, but that does not change the FACT that when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord that Armageddon has happened and Christ has set up His kingdom on earth.
All you have to do is read what it says and believe what it says. The Word speaks for itself.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is secret because no one will see the Lord when He comes but the believers. There will be lightning at the coming of the Son of man but He will not be visible. The Lord HIMSELF will come for His Church. This is why we are told to watch and be ready.

The Son of man came TO Earth.
The Son of man Returns TO Earth.
Every Eye shall See Him.
That ^ is NOT the Rapture.

Rev 1, is an Angel telling John what SHALL come to pass.
Rev 1, is a point of view of what men BELOW Heaven SHALL See.

Rev 1:
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rev 4: is an Angel Calling John to come UP to SEE what SHALL come to pass from the Point of View from Heaven Looking Down Upon the Earth.

Rev 4:
[1] After this (After John was told what would happen on Earth, he was shown what would happen On Earth, from Heaven) I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Heb 9
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Who Looks For Him?
He who Looks For Him, is he, for the last 2,000 years that have believed and waiting “looking FORWARD for Him to return”.

However, when He comes at the 6th seal, He will SEND HIS ANGELS. He will be in the clouds where all can see Him.

The Son of man Does not Return to Earth, at the 6th Seal.
The Lamb of God IS IN Heaven.
The Lamb of God IS given the BOOK of SEALS.
The Lamb of God OPENS the BOOK, and BREAKS OPEN the SEALS, 1 by 1.
Every time A SEAL is OPENED...SATAN IS given specific powers Over the Earth’s inhabitants.

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Where was John when he Looked? In Heaven Looking down.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No place in scripture does it teach that the righteous saved are subjected to God's wrath present on earth during the tribulation, once again that's your false claim

EXACTLY. And yet you have the Church GOING THRU the wrath of God. The Church isn't even on earth during the tribulation, let alone the wrath of God (God's people are not appointed to wrath). We can see the Church in heaven before the seals are opened. The tribulation occurs during the first 5 seals.
You have been shown Revelation 9:3-6 and how God protects all "Sealed" believers from the plagues brought upon the wicked, just like the Hebrews in Egypt
It is the 144,000 that are sealed and they are of the 12 tribes of Israel and are not the Church. And this is so far over you head that I'm not sure why I am even mentioning it. Those 144,000 are not on earth during Rev 9 anyway. But to understand that you would need to understand that the wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet so what you see in Rev 14 occurs back in the seals, before wrath begins. So the 144,000 are redeemed from the earth before wrath, but like I said, you won't be able to get that.
There is one future "Last Day" this takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ (The End)
It's as simple as this. You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. If Jesus returns and the dead are raised on the last day and there is one last day, how can this happen?
Rev 20
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody is judged until after the millennium .
Rev 11
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
What may I ask do you think the wrath of God is ?
The wrath of God is the 7 trumpets of wrath. We also get a different view with different details of the wrath of God in the vials.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You serious , scripture please .

How long have you been going to a Jewish Church, learning from Jews the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Yes, Serious. During the Tribulation, God shall send To His People ON EARTH, His People to Teach, The Gospel of Jesus Christ, to the Jews of Jewish Descent on Earth.

Rev 7:
[4] And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
[5] Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
[6] Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
[7] Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
[8] Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rev 11:
[3] And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

That is ISRAEL...Hearing Prophecy, during the Tribulation.

The Gentiles, and ANY of Israel (not Yet Saved) upon the Earth during the Tribulation, that have NOT been hearing, listening, choosing to commit to the Lord God Before the Tribulation Began...SHALL ALL HEAR the Gospel of Jesus Christ...
Choose Him and become Saved....or Reject Him and not be Saved.

Rev 14:
[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Odd you wonder Why God is SAVING men During the Tribulation.
Odd you do not recognize:
Gods Wrath Coming DOWN from Heaven IS UPON inhabitants OF the Earth WHO have made NO commitment to Him.
God IS JEALOUS, ANGRY, at inhabitants OF the Earth.
God IS preparing A TIME for His renewed EARTH.
Man’s wishy washy can’t decide to Believe or Not, IS ENDING.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son of man Does not Return to Earth, at the 6th Seal.
Let's deal with the most important issue. Right, the son of man does not return to earth at the 6th seal, He returns to the clouds above the earth at the 6th seal and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

If you truly want to understand Revelation, all you need to do is read what it says and believe what it says. So many start making things up because they just don't believe what the Word says. They make up that the 144,000 is the Church and other such nonsense, like the Church is Israel, because they just can't fit it all together. It doesn't make sense to them. What you have to do is believe the things that God tells us and if doesn't make sense....God has not told you wrong. We don't need to make things up to make it work. And you will never understand when you change what God specifically tells you. That being said, the 144,000 are 12,000 from each tribe EXACTLY LIKE THE WORD SAYS. And they are FIRST FRUITS of a harvest, exactly like the Word says. This is just an example. So the lesson is believe what God says. Now let's apply the lesson.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

What we can determine is that immediately after the tribulation Jesus returns and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. As to the timing, God tells us. This happens at the 6th seal as marked by the cosmic signs of the sun, the moon and the stars. So, if you want to understand Revelation, you need to start by realizing that Jesus returns at the 6th seal, which is immediately AFTER the tribulation. Then the wrath of God begins.

Rev 6
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Nothing has been made up or figured out. Things are where God says they go.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ will return quickly as a thief, in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Yes but if you recall Jesus also used this manner of speaking but he went a step further saying how if one knew that the thief was coming they could prepare in mathew 24. If in fact we are talking about the end here one would not need to prepare for his return you cannot prepare for the end the end is the final judgement one can do nothing to prepare for that and anyone hoping to go in a rapture at the end will have no need to prepare for that because they will have to have already been spiritually prepared just to survive the tribulation no normal believer will be able to withstand the tribulation.

Not to mention coming like a thief speaks more about surprise than it does quickness it won't be something people will expect the timing of it won't be something you can expect either if we go by a theif in the night alone but many of the verses that speak of his coming do not speak in a manner of surprise but rather in a manner of speaking instead that is important to take note of.

The language of the way it is spoken does not fit it isn't by surprise but a matter of fact an announcement declaration

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing all the different denominations and the doctrines within those denominations then all the views and beliefs within those doctrines and all the different interpretations and understanding within those beliefs and understanding there is just way to much division to even begin to have a mature church like that.
It would require a revival of the greatest magnitude bringing the church together under one mind one body one spirit one heart the church as it stands will never be that mature church that would be required if that was the condition for the rapture.

Back in the '70s, I personally WATCHED Christians from all sorts of Denominational backgrounds "come together" as one for a few brief GLORIUS years, as the Holy Spirit was "ON US" in a strong way, and we all SAW SOMETHING much higher THAN NORMAL DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANITY. THE "PRECIOUS DOCTRINES" that we fought over became very unimportant in the light of the Holy Spirit that united us. so I've SEEN the Church come together already, and seen HOW QUICKLY the Holy Spirit can get 'er done when He chooses to do so.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I absolutely, totally agree with your astute opinion. We should find the real rapture in Songs.

Song of Solomon 2
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Nice call. If you are looking for the secret pretribulation, look in songs.
ha well you missed the rapture then i think

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's deal with the most important issue.

This thread is actually About what occurs BEFORE the Tribulation.

Right, the son of man does not return to earth at the 6th seal,

Yes, that is what I said.

He returns to the clouds above the earth at the 6th seal and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

Disagree.
He...(Son of man) does not “return to the clouds”, at the 6th Seal.

If you truly want to understand Revelation, all you need to do is read what it says and believe what it says.

That is False.
Understanding Scripture does not come from Reading or Believing.
Understanding Scripture comes from God.

Calling things out of context, leads men to devise their own incorrect understanding.

(Do you call your mother, Mrs. so n so? Do you call your wife, Mrs. so in so? Why not, Other people do. )

Jesus is revealed to be called many things, at particular times, that informs us what HE is doing, and WHEN, and who it applies to or not and WHY.

Stay in Context.
The Son of man came, was seen by men’s eyes.
(While the Son of man was ON Earth and began His teaching, men learned, He is the Messiah, the Promised Christ, and the Truth, and a man who believes that, would also call Him the Son of God, and thereafter Call Him the Christ....BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IT...without SEEING IT.

Men who Believed AND Trusted AND with their own mouth called on WHOM they believe is the Word of God; Jesus; and Heartfully Confessed to Him; they Believe He is the Christ...are by that confession acknowledging to Jesus...they ARE ACCEPTING HIM, as their Truth, their Lord, their Savior, their Quickening Spirit, and God is His Father, and Gods Christ Messiah.

Men who make such Confession, Are willing to Lay down unto Death, their Flesh Body, as a SIGN of their absolute True Belief and LOVE for God and His Christ.

Men WHO DO that...Have PAID “their own” ultimate Price Freely GIVING their Bodily Life unto DEATH, that they can THEN receive Salvation of their souls, AND Gods SEED, to receive a NeW Birth. A spiritual Birth Gods has OFFERED Men, to Receive “according to Gods WAY”.

Such a man HAS of his own Freewill, Chosen the Lord God Almighty TO EXCLUSIVELY BE that mans God. That IS that mans ULTIMATE Service that man can perform FOR GOD. And thereafter That man HAVING DONE the WILL of the Father, BECOMES, by the Power of God, Made A new creature that SHALL NEVER again be Divided From or Separated From the Lord God Almighty.

Gods Wrath that comes down from Heaven IS EXPRESSLY for His Agner of a World full of UNRIGHTEOUS men. Unrighteous men? Men who have NOT done the Will of God. Men who have NOT chosen AND Committed their Belief IN and TO the Lord God.

The MEN who DID Freely Commit their Life to the Lord God...ARE NOT appointed to Suffer Gods Wrath. THEY ARE, REMOVED from the Face of the Earth........same as.......REMEMBER the First Great Tribulation? God was ANGRY at the men upon the Earth, rejecting Him...God said He would destroy the Earth and its inhabitants FOR their rejection OF HIM?
....and WAIT....God DID FIND a Faithful man upon the Earth....God gave THAT man A “task”. Build an Ark directed God. So in the middle of DRY Land, that man Obeyed God and Labored for Years building an Ark in the middle of Dry Land.
...and God sent the man and his wife, his 3 sons, his 3 daughter-in-laws, into the Ark for Seven Days. For Seven Days all the kinds of animals God directed to also enter the Ark did so.
...and then God Shut the Door of the Ark.
...No other persons could enter the Ark.
...No other animals could enter the Ark.
Rain began to fall, valley’s began to fill with water.
Water from Under the Earth were allowed to rise.
...AND...what happened to the Ark?
...As the Water INCREASED, destroying the Dry Land and it’s inhabitants....
...The ARK was RISING UPWARD OFF THE DRY LAND, Water increased, Ark was further and further UPWARD OFF the Face of the Earth...
...How HIGH did the Ark go OFF the face of the Earth? Almost 23 Feet above the mountain tops.
...So According to Scripture...
Noah and 7 others were IN an Ark, on the face of the Waters that covered the entire Earth.
...Have you ever seen above the tops of Mountains? Something that is called Clouds hanging over the Mountain tops?

Have you ever heard...
Nothing new under the Sun?
What was, shall be?

It is the Lord’s Angel who shall call UP to the Clouds, Men Converted IN Christ.
It is the Lord who shall descent from Heaven to the Clouds, to MEET those Converted IN Christ.
Why are they summoned UP to the Clouds?
...Same as Noah was Saved, Because he was Faithful, and thus was not subject to Gods Wrath on the face of the Earth, neither shall the Committed Faithful IN Christ be ON EARTH suffering Gods Wrath.

That IS the Rapture, men being LIFTED UP off the face of the Earth, to NOT SUFFER Gods Wrath that comes down from Heaven.

No the Son of man is not returning to earth during the 6th Seal.
The SEALS are the Beginning of Gods Wrath...which such beginning, begins with THE WRATH OF THE LAMB of God.
The Lamb of God was the Last Revealed, The Last to be Rejected, and the First to Reveal His Anger and Wrath upon the Earth and it’s inhabitants, for Rejecting Him.

So many start making things up because they just don't believe what the Word says.

They begin relying ON THEIR UNDERSTANDING of what the WORD DOES SAY. That is called Private interpretation.

They make up that the 144,000 is the Church and other such nonsense, like the Church is Israel, because they just can't fit it all together. It doesn't make sense to them. What you have to do is believe the things that God tells us and if doesn't make sense....God has not told you wrong. We don't need to make things up to make it work.

Sounds like your point of telling me that, Is you are implying I have made something up. I haven’t said those things. And if you think I have made something up...what is that?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your rejection, is simply a reflection on you.
I reject your false teaching, not scripture.

It has zero effect on me, and others who are Wise “IN” Christ.
(1 Cor 1:24 - Gal 6:5)
Are you saying that you think I'm not in Christ?

Your false accusations are FALSE.
Israel was given a covenant of Circumcision.
The men forfeited their foreskin dead flesh, in agreement with that Covenant.
And their reward after the death of their flesh body, God would circumcise their Heart, and Save their soul, and they wait in comfort with God, for their body’s to be risen in Glory, to be forever with their God.
(Gen 17:11 - Deut. 30:6 - Rom 2: 28/29)

Israel Jews, then All Tribes, then Gentiles, were given a new Covenant.
(Matt 26:28)
What is your point here? What does this have to do with the pre-trib rapture theory?

You require a toddler billeted point by point, get a toddle Bible.
You an adult, can read, open your Bible.
Scripture teaches the Knowledge. Individuals have freewill, to hear, to read, to believe, to be with God, (and hope they can endure keeping their belief/ faith...or fall away);
to be IN Christ Jesus and Forever Assured with the Lord God Almighty. (Never without God, Not subject to Wrath from Heaven)
Heb 7:22
1 Thes 1:10
1 Thes 5:9
John 6:51
Heb 10:14

Pss 51:13 - Isa 1:27 - Matt 13:15 - Mark 4:12- Acts 3:19
You know nothing about me. You better be careful about judging me because you will be judged with the same measure that you judge others (Matthew 7:2).

Unwise carnal minds have nothing compared to Spiritual Understanding.
You would know a lot about that. You can't find a more unwise and carnal end times doctrine than pre-trib dispensationalism.

A child’s father may be a surgeon, and the father’s title Doctor, but that title is reserved for others to call him, not his child. And the title Daddy is reserved for the child to call him, not his patients and co-workers.

Nothing strange about Names, Titles, Descriptions to identify what ONE is doing, and WHO it applies to....Not strange in Scripture and Not strange secularly.

I do not know you, nor am impressed with your attempt to supersede your opinions as facts over others beliefs, WHO ARE Sanctified IN Christ.
No one can hear, read, study or understand For you.
That is your option to do or not.
That's right, you don't know me. So, it's not your place to try to tell me that I require a toddler Bible which was a completely false and ridiculous thing to say. As much as I think you are lacking in spiritual discernment, I would say never say that you need a toddler Bible.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in the '70s, I personally WATCHED Christians from all sorts of Denominational backgrounds "come together" as one for a few brief GLORIUS years, as the Holy Spirit was "ON US" in a strong way, and we all SAW SOMETHING much higher THAN NORMAL DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIANITY. THE "PRECIOUS DOCTRINES" that we fought over became very unimportant in the light of the Holy Spirit that united us. so I've SEEN the Church come together already, and seen HOW QUICKLY the Holy Spirit can get 'er done when He chooses to do so.
that is amazing and very interesting, I can't imagine what that must have been like. I made a thread about a coming annointing i felt coming and I wonder if perhaps i wasn't to far off like maybe another wave of the spirit is coming and what you went through was a foreshadow of what is to come.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa. Hold your horses on that. It is definitely true.
No, it most definitely is not. I believe the pre-trib rapture theory is by far the weakest, most unsupportable doctrine that exists in eschatology.

I have never seen the need to twist scripture, and am not aware of such. Would you please produce just one example of someone twisting scripture to prove the pretribulation rapture? All I need is ONE example of someone twisting scripture so I can understand what you are talking about.
Matthew 24:29-31 is clearly the same event as 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, but pre-tribs turn them into separate events. There's one example.

Also, pre-tribs try to turn the one future coming of the Son of man that Jesus talked about in the Olivet Discourse into two future comings of the Son of man even though Jesus Himself never gave any indication that He was coming from heaven more than once in the future.

We know Jesus is coming immediately AFTER the tribulation. Pretty simple. An yet why does He say:
Matt 24
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
What is your point here? Matthew 24:44 is about the same coming of the Son of man that Matthew 24:27-31 references. You appear to be saying otherwise? What is the basis for thinking that the coming of Christ referenced in Matthew 24:44 is a different coming of Christ than the one referenced in Matthew 24:27-31?

Not sure what you are saying. Could you be a bit more specific?
I was actually referencing a post that someone else who believes in a pre-trib rapture made, so we can disregard that since it's not something you said.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reject your false teaching, not scripture.

You claiming and proving are two different things.

Are you saying that you think I'm not in Christ?

Have heard no claim for me to presume you are in Christ.

You know nothing about me.

I know the accusations you have made toward me.

You better be careful about judging me because you will be judged with the same measure that you judge others (Matthew 7:2).

Rightly judge, be rightly judged, no issue with me.

That's right, you don't know me. So, it's not your place to try to tell me that I require a toddler Bible which was a completely false and ridiculous thing to say. As much as I think you are lacking in spiritual discernment, I would say never say that you need a toddler Bible.

You are quick to be offended, and quick to make personal accusations, when one does not agree with you.

Little children do not read adult Bibles. They come without a pre-conceived notions, then hear and learn.
Jesus’ teaching.
Toddler Bible quip is not an insult, it’s a suggestion, as Jesus’ taught.