The soon coming rapture?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon yes very soon into the warm embrace of his arms at long last.... this is what my heart tells me, i have no poof of it no evidence of it no real reason to believe it other than this warmth inside me when i think of finally running into his arms and the words soon very soon echo inside me.

For those who long for the call home perhaps you may feel the same way perhaps i may not be alone in this, yet I do know that there are those who have a different view of when the rapture is and they are all welcome to their view. But for those who believe in a soon coming rapture what do you think? I admit that i still think we still have a little ways to go yet it seems very close this call home yet at the same i don't allow myself to live in the joy of the nearness of it because i simply do not truly believe it i still have my doubts i am to afraid of putting my faith in it's nearness just to bbe let down yet again.

I once as a new believer was very excited for the rapture when i learned about it i followed youtubers who preached on it and sadly was lead astray by false prophets who declared the nearness of the rapture i was severely damaged by them i gave up on the rapture not able to deal with the pain of the supposed hope of the rapture

Those false prophets broke me and for several years i paid no attention to it i studied bibble prophecy just because i am fascinated by it but i stayed far away from the rapture. it was in 2017 that i had a dream where God spoke to me saying don't give up on the rapture it is closer than you think. I obeyed and decided to once again believe in the rapture and look for it.

Now today even as i began writing this thread a song came on singing about coming home as if God speaking to my heart yet even so i still have that fear inside that part of me that never quite healed. False prophets damaged me very badly and i wish i could say i have the hope that we can finally be looking up believing that he will be coming for us soon like i hear many claiming even in my own heart this is what is spoken though it is still a little longer than what everyone else is saying but i just cannot because that inner wound is still open.

At times i can say that i believe it is soon but then the fear of it being just another time of people saying it is soon when once again nope wrong sorry. How i wish i could let go of this fear and pain and have hope like everyone else

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon yes very soon into the warm embrace of his arms at long last.... this is what my heart tells me, i have no poof of it no evidence of it no real reason to believe it other than this warmth inside me when i think of finally running into his arms and the words soon very soon echo inside me.

For those who long for the call home perhaps you may feel the same way perhaps i may not be alone in this, yet I do know that there are those who have a different view of when the rapture is and they are all welcome to their view. But for those who believe in a soon coming rapture what do you think? I admit that i still think we still have a little ways to go yet it seems very close this call home yet at the same i don't allow myself to live in the joy of the nearness of it because i simply do not truly believe it i still have my doubts i am to afraid of putting my faith in it's nearness just to bbe let down yet again.

I once as a new believer was very excited for the rapture when i learned about it i followed youtubers who preached on it and sadly was lead astray by false prophets who declared the nearness of the rapture i was severely damaged by them i gave up on the rapture not able to deal with the pain of the supposed hope of the rapture

Those false prophets broke me and for several years i paid no attention to it i studied bibble prophecy just because i am fascinated by it but i stayed far away from the rapture. it was in 2017 that i had a dream where God spoke to me saying don't give up on the rapture it is closer than you think. I obeyed and decided to once again believe in the rapture and look for it.

Now today even as i began writing this thread a song came on singing about coming home as if God speaking to my heart yet even so i still have that fear inside that part of me that never quite healed. False prophets damaged me very badly and i wish i could say i have the hope that we can finally be looking up believing that he will be coming for us soon like i hear many claiming even in my own heart this is what is spoken though it is still a little longer than what everyone else is saying but i just cannot because that inner wound is still open.

At times i can say that i believe it is soon but then the fear of it being just another time of people saying it is soon when once again nope wrong sorry. How i wish i could let go of this fear and pain and have hope like everyone else
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven found in scripture, its a John N. Darby fabricated fairy tale, supported by C.I. Scofield and his 1909 reference bible

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven found in scripture, its a John N. Darby fabricated fairy tale, supported by C.I. Scofield and his 1909 reference bible
The Pre-Tribulation is clearly revealed in the Bible (for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear). As for the willfully blind, they will continue to attack good Christian men instead of doing what they are supposed to do -- rightly divine the Word of Truth.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21:25-28)

This doesn’t sound like a secret pre-trib rapture to me…

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pre-Tribulation is clearly revealed in the Bible (for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear). As for the willfully blind, they will continue to attack good Christian men instead of doing what they are supposed to do -- rightly divine the Word of Truth.
No attack whatsoever, a pre-trib rapture isn't found in scripture

You follow the teaching of Darby and Scofield, in "Zionist Dispensationalism", headquartered at (Dallas Theological Cemetery), Alumni in, Hal Lindsey, Tim LA Haye, J Vernon Mcgee, David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Thomas Ice, to mention a few

Jesus Is The Lord

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You follow the teaching of Darby and Scofield, in Zionist dispensationalism, headquartered at Dallas Theological Cemetery, Alumni in Hal Lindsey, Tim LA Haye, J Vernon Mcgee, David Jeremiah, Chuck Swindoll, Thomas Ice,
Presenting a list of Christians who do not hold to your views is not proof of anything.

Show us that there is no Pre-Tribulation Rapture by actually presenting the Rapture verses ( and not making a mishmash of the Rapture and the Second Coming). Which you do all the time.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.” (Luke 21:25-28)

This doesn’t sound like a secret pre-trib rapture to me…

Rom 13:
[2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

This doesn’t sound like a secret pre-Trib rapture to me....

Point being, I could select umpteen Scriptures that do not sound like a pre-Trib rapture....because they do not apply to a pre-Trib rapture!

Why DOES God want men converted IN Christ to suffer His Wrath during the Tribulation?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribulation comes first, then the rapture, then the wrath of God.

Bible doctrine 101.

No.
Tribulation upon the Earth and it’s inhabitants, IS Gods Wrath, Because of Gods Anger and Jealously of the inhabitants upon the Earth Having rejected obeying God.

So, do tell, Why would God be Angry or Jealous and want a Converted man to suffer His Wrath?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Presenting a list of Christians who do not hold to your views is not proof of anything.

Show us that there is no Pre-Tribulation Rapture by actually presenting the Rapture verses ( and not making a mishmash of the Rapture and the Second Coming). Which you do all the time.
You mean Zionist dispensationalism using the second coming seen in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, and making a "False Claim" it represents a pre-trib rapture

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribulation comes first, then the rapture, then the wrath of God.

Bible doctrine 101.

101 implies an introduction to a subject.
Scripturally, that implies a person who is beginning in hearing, not a person who has made a commitment.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
Tribulation upon the Earth and it’s inhabitants, IS Gods Wrath, Because of Gods Anger and Jealously of the inhabitants upon the Earth Having rejected obeying God.

So, do tell, Why would God be Angry or Jealous and want a Converted man to suffer His Wrath?
Nothing in scripture states God pours his wrath upon the righteous saved, it's your false claim

Revelation 9:3-6 clearly teaches the "Sealed" believer is protected from the plagues of God's judgment upon the wicked, only those without God's seal will be tormented

Reactions: James Macbeth

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean Zionist dispensationalism using the second coming seen in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, and making a "False Claim" it represents a pre-trib rapture

Zionist, dispensationalism, pre-Trib rapture, are words men use for a description of their beliefs....
Try not to impart deflective words ON others.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing in scripture states God pours his wrath upon the righteous saved, it's your false claim

Hold on....See what happens when people have differing beliefs and the conversation goes haywire?

Read what YOU JUST SAID....YOU ACCUSE me of making a false claim....and that supposed false claim is:...

Nothing in scripture states God pours his wrath upon the righteous saved

WHERE IS ME SAYING THAT?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cross8
@Enoch111
@Truth7t7
@Michiah-Imla

Look closely at a person’s remarks that is rejecting a pre-Trib rapture.
“THEIR” words....”THEY” speak... “THEN” Lie and say it is what the other believes...

Low-down!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth7t7
@Michiah-Imla

Instead of rejecting what an other believes...AND injecting false claims for others...

What not speak to your own beliefs?

Do you believe there IS a 7 yr Tribulation Period?