The Story of The Easter Eggs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if He's the Word Who dwelt among us and we have the testimony of Him in the whole Torah ("old" and "new")...who's this other guy with the fat guy in red and white and the whole bunny thing...?

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome!

Well, yeah, get this:

There are seven High Holy Days in the Torah

He came as the Torah Incarnate

There are seven branches on the Menorah (the light of the Temple)

He's the Light of the World

Revelation 1:4
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Torah incarnate just means fulfiller of the Old Testament right? Or Word of God in flesh?

Yeh that is pretty neat.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Torah incarnate just means fulfiller of the Old Testament right? Or Word of God in flesh?

Yeh that is pretty neat.

Well, remember, all that was written up until His arrival is what is called the, "Old Testament".

He is all of that...as Ben Adam (Son of man)!

Reactions: Mayflower

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It REALLY befuddles me to sadness as to how "short of coming unto the Father" people today are willing to go!
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus was "sent" to SHOW US the way BACK TO His Father that SENT Him!
It "seems" that even THIS is too much for people to bare!
Our Father LOVES His children! Don't be AFRAID of Him who SENT His only begotten Son!
Honoring the Son HONORS the Father, and He really REALLY APPRECIATES this!
But, don't stop SHORT of coming unto the Father.
John 8:28
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Allow the Father to "teach" you too!
Simple? Yes!
Easy?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you know April, that is what Easter is all about anyway, or Resurrection Sunday. Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again, so that we may have eternal life. There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. I do things out of love for God, not fear, and I am sure you do the same. I think the common factor is Christ Jesus and His death and resurrection. Whatever else is just custom. It is okay to disagree. I am humbled and grateful to have a Savior who died for me and is alive forever. Because He lives, we live.

Don't worry, I'm not mad at you or anything but it sort of seemed like you were just starting to get just a tad bit pushy.