The Stunning Implications Of Matthew 25:31:46

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Through God and Christ all things were made And nothing was made that wasnt made by himself.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOLOLOLOL It is quite a good thing that you have no ability to condemn anyone--least of all those, like me, who are in the Body of Christ. As seems usual for you, you have quite misapplied Scripture to suit your agenda.
If I actually had an agenda (I don't), it would be that after crying out to God, He answered and I was caught up and given the truth in spirit, a truth that was freely given and now I freely give.

But you like those who killed those who have been sent from God, whom Christ rebuked, still fire off your darts to kill anything of the spirit of God, hindering those who would actually enter in to the body of Christ (in spirit and in truth), while you play church and rally the flesh in service of worldly things, the manifestation of all that is against the spirit of God.

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh your the lamb of chaos. Well.. God created day and night, Gods son created red, and the devil created ☕. I will be in touch with you.

Friend, I have told you before , you need serious help.Go and get it.

Or just don't come on this Christian Site when you are high and/or drunk.

Thank you.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

Thank you.[/QUO
If I actually had an agenda (I don't), it would be that after crying out to God, He answered and I was caught up and given the truth in spirit, a truth that was freely given and now I freely give.

But you like those who killed those who have been sent from God, whom Christ rebuked, still fire off your darts to kill anything of the spirit of God, hindering those who would actually enter in to the body of Christ (in spirit and in truth), while you play church and rally the flesh in service of worldly things, the manifestation of all that is against the spirit of God.

Then I shall say to them... Ye who practice uprightness.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

Thank you.
Sorry mam guess there's some JD in that apple pie of yours.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

I was just kidding. LOL.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scott A: "But you like those who killed those who have been sent from God, whom Christ rebuked, still fire off your darts to kill anything of the spirit of God, hindering those who would actually enter in to the body of Christ (in spirit and in truth), while you play church and rally the flesh in service of worldly things, the manifestation of all that is against the spirit of God."

Maybe, instead of slandering a child of God, you should examine yourself.

Reactions: David kilmer

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

But I am of God. Your the one doing that.How am I hindering the spirit of God by bringing opportunities? A u might be oldest but everyone learns at their own pace and I am very smart. And Andrew? Peace peace when there is none? He needs Jesus .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your subject is the pot, but not the Potter?

Take a look at the last 10-12 posts or so, Scott. This is why I try to govern things. Just letting "potters" have their way with a thread can turn what was a highly focused discussion into total "pot luck", LoL.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You who does not have a clue have the gall to say that to her!

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

The flesh is the flesh. Jesus likes to. Thistle.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a look at the last 10-12 posts or so, Scott. This is why I try to govern things. Just letting "potters" have their way with a thread can turn what was a highly focused discussion into total "pot luck", LoL.
Indeed...and this is the company that agrees with you.

Enjoy!

Reactions: bbyrd009

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed...and this is the company that agrees with you.

Enjoy!

You're telling me you're not going to finish what you started? LoL

Come on, Scott! Stay in the game baby! It's a very involved conversation at this point, LoL.

YpNMoh.gif

Don't let me aggravate you, btw. I'm just playing around as usual. I find humor in just about anything.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
In addition, Jesus said that the people on the earth would NOT have to be told that He has come--that it would be as obvious as lightning in the sky. If what Scott A. says is true, those on the earth would need to be told because no one can see a spirit.
fwiw "every eye will see Him" is not the same as "all eyes will see Him" or "everyone will see Him," surely. It is just put so as to be understood whichever of the two ways someone might reason from, and one way hides wisdom from the wise, while the other is in code if your right eye offends you, pluck it out which no one understands for some reason, why i dont quite get. Obv if you are offended by things that to your "right" eye which has further connotations do not look right then the eye needs to be removed, not the "offending" thing right?