The Temple As Design

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gunther

May 9, 2009
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed that in Revelation, when the New Jerusalem comes down, that it says there is no Temple for the Holy One and the Lamb are the Temple. Would it be stretching it too far to say that the Temple is in the design of the Holy One and is the best explanation for what is commonly referred to as the "Trinity"?

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
I noticed that in Revelation, when the New Jerusalem comes down, that it says there is no Temple for the Holy One and the Lamb are the Temple. Would it be stretching it too far to say that the Temple is in the design of the Holy One and is the best explanation for what is commonly referred to as the "Trinity"?
Your right, but, in my opinion, I think the bible mentions that the temple gets built AFTER Christ comes. The Lamb and the Holy One are the temple over the people. I'd have to go back and read it all again. I could be wrong.