The True God and Eternal Life !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And also, the fact that I acknowledge that Jesus is "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6), while not denying the Triune nature of the Godhead,
First thanks for that reply, second, that's a contridiction in itself. for the Lord Jesus is the only one with ETERNAL LIFE, see 1 Timothy 6:16.
only means and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. that just killed any triune of anything, (persons, or Nature).

so to believe in a Triune nature of the Godhead, that's three Gods, and a clear contridiction of God's Holy Word.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for that reply, second, that's a contridiction in itself. for the Lord Jesus is the only one with ETERNAL LIFE, see 1 Timothy 6:16.
only means and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. that just killed any triune of anything, (persons, or Nature).

so to believe in a Triune nature of the Godhead, that's three Gods, and a clear contridiction of God's Holy Word.

PICJAG.
Another FALLACIOUS argument.

There are 3 major monotheistic world religions who believe in ONE God, not 3.

Now don't let the TRUTH cause you to stumble.

1- Judaism
2- Christianity- Trinity
3- Islam

hope this helps !!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another FALLACIOUS argument.

There are 3 major monotheistic world religions who believe in ONE God, not 3.

Now don't let the TRUTH cause you to stumble.

1- Judaism
2- Christianity- Trinity
3- Islam

hope this helps !!!
(smile), first thanks for the reply, second, you have no clue what I was speaking about.

again is my statement, which is not an argument, but if you think it's an argument and it's FALLACIOUS as you say, then prove me WRONG and just don't talk, use scripture to prove me wrong,

so I again say, "the Lord Jesus is the ONLY one person who have ETERNAL LIFE", now prove me wrong... :rolleyes: ... by the scriptures.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

Not the way I see it. The way I see it, it is the same Spirit who inhabiteth eternity who is come in the flesh to incarnate as Jesus Christ. So, they are the same Person.

However, there is also a distinction in personalities because one is an eternal Spirit and the other is human and understands what it means to be human (experientially). The humanity of one affects His personality so that He is, in effect, a different Person than before He was incarnated.

Hope this helps.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my Three person believers out there of the Godhead, or other believers, "Lets put to rest this triune nonesense".

Question, "Who chose Paul, then Saul as his appointed minister on the road to Damascus?".

A. was it the one who many say is the "Father", or

B. the one many say is the "Son".

but before you answer, consider these two scriptures,

Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:"

and this one,
Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

so all my three persons believers, who chose Paul on the road to Damascus. I'll be looking for any and all answers.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the way I see it. The way I see it, it is the same Spirit who inhabiteth eternity who is come in the flesh to incarnate as Jesus Christ. So, they are the same Person.

However, there is also a distinction in personalities because one is an eternal Spirit and the other is human and understands what it means to be human (experientially). The humanity of one affects His personality so that He is, in effect, a different Person than before He was incarnated.

Hope this helps.
First thanks for the reply, second, if so, then answer post #45. above.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my Three person believers out there of the Godhead, or other believers, "Lets put to rest this triune nonesense".

Question, "Who chose Paul, then Saul as his appointed minister on the road to Damascus?".

but before you answer, consider these two scriptures,

Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:"

and this one,
Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

so all my three persons believers, who chose Paul on the road to Damascus. I'll be looking for any and all answers.

PICJAG.
My answer is, that Jesus and the Father are one and the selfsame Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My answer is, that Jesus and the Father are one and the selfsame Spirit.
I didn't ask you that, read the QUESTION carefully, and try again. not Spirit, but "character" as in "FATHER"... and ... "SON". :D

I didn't say anything about spirit....... (smile).

now your answer please A or B

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't ask you that, read the QUESTION carefully, and try again. not Spirit, but "character" as in "FATHER"... and ... "SON". :D

I didn't say anything about spirit....... (smile).

now your answer please A or B

PICJAG
A and B...because they are one and the selfsame Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A and B...because they are one and the selfsame Spirit.
thanks for the reply, but did you not say and I quote, but let me hilight your point,

see what I mean now? if both are "Spirit" then how is one a Spriit and the other human, did you not say both was Spirit, the "SAME". see you added the "distinction in personalities "because one is an eternal Spirit". but before this you said, "it is the same Spirit"

if both the same Spirit, yet you say and I quote, "one is an eternal Spirit and the other is human". what you just said is that you have two GODS, one Human, and the other Spirit.

go back and read what you said, so, try again.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both are the same Spirit; but one is only Spirit and not flesh.

Hope this helps.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both are the same Spirit; but one is only Spirit and not flesh.

Hope this helps.
that's another error, he that came in flesh is God who is Spirit, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." HOW IS GOD WITH US? answer, by being in the same thing we're in, a body of flesh. and this is backe-up by Phil 2:6. so your assessment is in ERROR. yes, it's the same Spirit, but many say the "Father" is not the "Son". so by you saying one is Spirit eteral and the other is human, then it's not the same person, or spirit.

want to try again? or you might want some of the other like minded poster answer for you. ... help you out.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is there anyone else who might want to help JBF out, some say, "the Father chose Saul for his son", do anyone want to entertain that statement?

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is both, that they are the same Person, and that they are distinctly different Persons.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible. You can try to figure it out in your minds if you like but it's just part of the Book of MIRACLES called the Bible.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible. You can try to figure it out in your minds if you like but it's just part of the Book of MIRACLES called the Bible.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
first thanks for the reply, second, there was only one person at Genesis 1:26 & 27 read Genesis 1:27 the very next verse, and if you cannot believe that then hear the Lord Jesus God himself, confirming that it was only "ONE" person at Genesis 1:26 and 27, listen to the Lord Jesus. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
how many is "he"? ... one person. what you and many other christian don't understand is what God ment by "us, and our.

now read Matthews 19:4 again. and also Mark 10:6 which clearly identify God as a "he". one person.

you do believe the Lord Jesus ... right .... I hope so.

it's amazing, people say I believe the Lord Jesus, but yet don't believe what he says. the scriptures are true. Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:"

Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."
Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

what a sad commentary for suppose to be christians.

PICJAG.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, there was only one person at Genesis 1:26 & 27 read Genesis 1:27 the very next verse, and if you cannot believe that then hear the Lord Jesus God himself, confirming that it was only "ONE" person at Genesis 1:26 and 27, listen to the Lord Jesus. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
how many is "he"? ... one person. what you and many other christian don't understand is what God ment by "us, and our.

now read Matthews 19:4 again. and also Mark 10:6 which clearly identify God as a "he". one person.

you do believe the Lord Jesus ... right .... I hope so.

it's amazing, people say I believe the Lord Jesus, but yet don't believe what he says. the scriptures are true. Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:"

Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."
Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

what a sad commentary for suppose to be christians.

PICJAG.

PICJAG
"Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible."

Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Son is the Father (Isaiah 9:6); while the Father is not the Son (Isaiah 57:15, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Therefore I say B; and in doing so my answer is also A.

While if I were to answer A, B would be excluded from my answer.