• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Lets look at the unknown verse.

Its in the NT, and yet, you never hear it preached, you never hear it taught, even tho its the core of redemption as provided by God as Christ on the Cross.

This.... : 2nd Corinthians 5:19

""""To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their sin unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."""

This verse just told you that God does not charge the world (all the people in it) with sin.

Read Romans 4:8 and get more of the context.

What is the context?
The context is........God does not charge you with your sin ever again, if you will do this..

=. "The will of God is that you believe on Jesus, whom God sent""'.

So, this offer is to the WORLD, as : John 3:16.

It explains that Christ on the Cross has 2000 yrs ago already resolved all the sin of every person in the world, forever....IF.....>IF.......IF,.... they will BELIEVE IN JESUS, which is the "will of God".

Salvation is, God as Christ on the Cross, taking care of, resolving, forgiving, everyone of all their sin., forever.
BUT, to have this happen for you......you have to : "all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be SAVED"

You have to...>"the will of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

Do you see it?
Do you see that Salvation is completed 2000 yrs ago. All sin is forgiven everyone....2000 yrs ago.
BUT, to get this applied to you.....you have to BELIEVE...>You have to do this.."the will of God, is that you believe on Jesus whom God sent".
And if you will do this, then God will apply what Christ did on the Cross to you, and your sin will be gone, and you will be : "made Righteous".
See that?
That is "The Gift of Salvation".
The "Gift of Righteousness".

This SALVATION is always available to every person, as it was created 2000 yrs ago,.. but to GET IT APPLIED TO YOU, you have to do this....."the will of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God Sent".

And when you do, God will save you.....And that means, He applies to you what Jesus's sacrifice accomplished for the "world", 2000 years ago.

So, what is the GOSPEL?
The Gospel is this message :

"" God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.""""

See that? That is the message of the Gospel...Its that God offers to everyone forgiveness of all your sin., and never again will HE count them against you in eternity, as He has already Judged CHRIST FOR THEM ALL" ON THE CROSS..... 2000 yrs ago.

See that message?
That is the GOSPEL... Paul defines it as.. "the preaching of THE CROSS"

Its what im doing all the time in this world, and also on Forums.

And when THIS GOSPEL it is preached or shared, then .."faith comes by HEARING" it, and a person does this.... "the will of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus whom God sent".
And when they do, they are BORN AGAIN by the Spirit of God., and become a Son of God for eternity, as Salvation is not tempory.
Being born again, is a Spiritual Birth, and this birth is created by the Spirit of Eternal God.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! God is not willing that anyone perish==but we all get to choose== believe and accept the gift of salvation or reject God in unbelief.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes!!! God is not willing that anyone perish==but we all get to choose== believe and accept the gift of salvation or reject God in unbelief.

God took full responsibility to get us into His Spiritual family.
HE came down here and died on The Cross to prove how much He loves us and is willing to do for us, so that we can be with Him, forever.

"The GIFT of SALVATION".

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will we choose to believe or reject??

Yes!!! God is not willing that anyone perish==but billions choose to not believe and reject God every day. we all get to choose== believe and accept the gift of salvation or reject God in unbelief.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Will we choose to believe or reject??

Yes!!! God is not willing that anyone perish==but billions choose to not believe and reject God every day. we all get to choose== believe and accept the gift of salvation or reject God in unbelief.

An unbeliever, standing at the Great White Throne Judgment.....says to God.
If you are the GOD OF LOVE< why are you sending me to the Lake of Fire.

God says......>"i died on the Cross for you, so that you can stay with me, and you CHOSE to not be with ME.....Now, i have to let you go where you chose to end up, as i can't let you stay here, as only those who love my SON and trusted my SON for Their Salvation get to stay with Me after they die.
And you KNEW IT< and you decided not to do it....Now, you will go, where you chose to GO, by rejecting THE WAY to stay here with ME."""" John 14:6

And they say.....>"well, i choose to stay here now".

And God says.....>"you had to choose Me and MY Son, on Earth, as its ON EARTH that We Bled and died for you".
There is no CROSS here.
The Cross is given on EARTH, where you were, all your LIFE< and you decided not to KNEEL.....not to BELIEVE and be SAVED.
Now, you have the end result of YOUR Choice. '"""""

Reactions: marks and GISMYS_7

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-

Its in the NT, and yet, you never hear it preached, you never hear it taught, even tho its the core of redemption as provided by God as Christ on the Cross.

""""To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their sin unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."""

This verse just told you that God does not charge the world (all the people in it) with sin.

Behold,

I've heard these verses preached - but I'm an old man. The main reason - I think - why we are not hearing much preaching on these verses is because (in my region) expositors are no longer found in the evangelical and Pentecostal churches. To be a good expositor, one generally needs to preach through books of the Bible.

Expositors are sound exegetes of Scripture.

Oz

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold,

I've heard these verses preached - but I'm an old man. The main reason - I think - why we are not hearing much preaching on these verses is because (in my region) expositors are no longer found in the evangelical and Pentecostal churches. To be a good expositor, one generally needs to preach through books of the Bible.Expositors are sound exegetes of Scripture.
Oz

Hello,

OZ.... there is a famine regarding the "preaching of the Cross".

We are talking about it because im all over this forum talking about it.
Where is it found otherwise?

Go and look at the Threads, from the last 20 months..

Most are some plot to try to prove that God is not Jesus, or that you can lose your salvation, or that you have to do this and do that, and keep this commandment, if you want to save yourself.
If those are not up and running then you'll find the 'pre-destined elect' heresy up and running.
Everything is a THREAD....except for giving FULL credit to Christ for Salvation, = is always flourishing on "christian forums".

So, that's a "christian forum", in '2022.

What i do is just talk about the Cross, as this is needful in these last days, same as it was the day after God as Christ died on it for the sin of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

Most are some plot to try to prove that God is not Jesus, or that you can lose your salvation, or that you have to do this and do that, and keep this commandment, if you want to save yourself.
If those are not up and running then you'll find the 'pre-destined elect' heresy up and running.
Everything is a THREAD....except for giving FULL credit to Christ for Salvation, = is always flourishing on "christian forums".

What i do is just talk about the Cross, as this is needful in these last days, same as it was the day after God as Christ died on it for the sin of the world.

Behold,

I was referring to more than the preaching of the cross but to preaching the whole counsel of God (Acts 20:27 NIV). We'll preach "the cross" when we preach "the whole counsel of God."

Oz

Reactions: michaelvpardo

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

Behold,

I was referring to more than the preaching of the cross, but the preaching of "the whole counsel of God" (Acts 20:27 NIV).

Oz

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

What is the context?
The context is........God does not charge you with your sin ever again, if you will do this..

It explains that Christ on the Cross has 2000 yrs ago already resolved all the sin of every person in the world, forever....IF.....>IF.......IF,.... they will BELIEVE IN JESUS, which is the "will of God".

Salvation is, God as Christ on the Cross, taking care of, resolving, forgiving, everyone of all their sin., forever.
BUT, to have this happen for you......you have to : "all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be SAVED"

Do you see it?
Do you see that Salvation is completed 2000 yrs ago. All sin is forgiven everyone....2000 yrs ago.
BUT, to get this applied to you.....you have to BELIEVE...>You have to do this.."the will of God, is that you believe on Jesus whom God sent".
And if you will do this, then God will apply what Christ did on the Cross to you, and your sin will be gone, and you will be : "made Righteous".
See that?

This SALVATION is always available to every person, as it was created 2000 yrs ago,.. but to GET IT APPLIED TO YOU, you have to do this....."the will of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God Sent".

And when you do, God will save you.....And that means, He applies to you what Jesus's sacrifice accomplished for the "world", 2000 years ago.

So, what is the GOSPEL?

"" God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.""""

See that? That is the message of the Gospel...Its that God offers to everyone forgiveness of all your sin., and never again will HE count them against you in eternity, as He has already Judged CHRIST FOR THEM ALL" ON THE CROSS..... 2000 yrs ago.

See that message?

And when THIS GOSPEL it is preached or shared, then .."faith comes by HEARING" it, and a person does this.... "the will of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus whom God sent".
And when they do, they are BORN AGAIN by the Spirit of God., and become a Son of God for eternity, as Salvation is not tempory.
Being born again, is a Spiritual Birth, and this birth is created by the Spirit of Eternal God.

Splendid post, as always......I’ve heard it put this way....
God has done Everything necessary for one’s Salvation— the price is fully paid .....the only thing left to do for a man is to “ cash in” on what has already been accomplished.....How does a man cash-in? Simply Believe the Gospel ......it’s found in 1Cor15:1-4.....

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

What is the context?

Do you see it?
See that?

So, what is the GOSPEL?

See that message?

Belief is the first step. We receive Jesus to become a child of God, John 1:12 by calling on the name of the Lord, Romans 10:13, and repent as part of conversion, so our sins are forgiven Acts 3:19.
Yes, both faith and repentance are necessary, as Paul preached, Acts 20:21

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold,

I was referring to more than the preaching of the cross but to preaching the whole counsel of God (Acts 20:27 NIV). We'll preach "the cross" when we preach "the whole counsel of God."
Oz

Paul said that Christ sent him "Not to water baptize" but to "Preach the Cross".
And Paul said this.. """For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified."""

So, there is your "council".

And maybe you have not noticed my 200+ Threads.
There is plenty of council there..
You might even just try my ..."Study to show yourself approved".. 1-8.