The Unsaved Man Does Not Need To “Stop Sinning”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bitter and sweet are not to flow from the same source.
It's the fruit. False teachers, false prophets, are known by their fruit.

Spiritual fruit is character, a good character from a good Spirit, a bad character from a bad spirit. Respect to one, contempt to another . . . honest to one, dishonesty to another, such should not be.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the fruit. False teachers, false prophets, are known by their fruit.

Spiritual fruit is character, a good character from a good Spirit, a bad character from a bad spirit.

Much love!

Good fruit seems bitter to some.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good fruit seems bitter to some.
IF you say so.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. People reveal themselves in their words. Sometimes someone likes something in particular in someone, and adopts a cognitive bias, excusing their faults as non-existent. The wise man's eyes are in his head, as Solomon wrote. I love that expression! We really screw ourselves up when we decide to not see.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People also often think they hear someone say what they didn’t say at all.
Happens all the time! Not to mention when someone skews someone else's words into something they didn't even say at all.

That's a cool thing on a forum, you can revisit, and verify. Some say things they should not.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happens all the time! Not to mention when someone skews someone else's words into something they didn't even say at all.

That's a cool thing on a forum, you can revisit, and verify. Some say things they should not.

Much love!

So you say. Show it. Back up your mouth. Otherwise, carry on alone.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you say. Show it. Back up your mouth. Otherwise, carry on alone.
If you want to know, you can know. And your participation is up to you.

But I don't mind giving you an alert as I see more of the same.

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every single one of God's promises is conditional.

You and all your buddies here refuse to accept any conditions on your salvation because you are Spiritually Entitled. A spiritual spoiled brat in other words.

You believe you need not lift a finger for your salvation and you're already as holy as you'll ever be.

Well, you got part of that right, for sure.
Revelation 22:11

God will complete our process of sanctification and we will be saved after our physical death IF we remain within His Commandments and follow the Ways of Christ.

That's how it works, son.

It's YOU who doesn't know the book of John.

"Every branch IN ME that beareth not fruit, He (the Father) taketh away ...
... If a man abide not in Me (in My Commandments and My Ways), he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned."
John 15:2
John 15:6
Eternal life is a gift. Unearned, hence unconditional

Eternal condemnation (death) is conditional. and earned. all we have to do is sin.

Sanctification is a lifetime process. No one will reach perfection.

Justification is a one time event. No one can be justified by works,

Good luck trying to earn salvation.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal life is a gift. Unearned, hence unconditional

Eternal condemnation (death) is conditional. and earned. all we have to do is sin.

Sanctification is a lifetime process. No one will reach perfection.

Justification is a one time event. No one can be justified by works,

Good luck trying to earn salvation.

Everything there, straight from the Bible!

Except of course the wishes of good luck trying it any other way!

Much love!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, and the majority of the clique on all Christian forums, are Hyper-Grace.

What is Hyper-Grace?

Got Questions says:
"
The term hyper-grace has been used to describe a new wave of teaching that emphasizes the grace of God to the exclusion of other vital teachings such as repentance and confession of sin. Hyper-grace teachers maintain that all sin, past, present, and future, has already been forgiven, so there is no need for a believer to ever confess it. Hyper-grace teaching says that, when God looks at us, He sees only a holy and righteous people. The conclusion of hyper-grace teaching is that we are not bound by Jesus’ teaching, even as we are not under the Law; that believers are not responsible for their sin; and that anyone who disagrees is a pharisaical legalist. In short, hyper-grace teachers “pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality” (Jude 1:4) and flirt with antinomianism."
What is hyper-grace? | GotQuestions.org

Hyper-Grace churches and teachers are the leaders of the damned!

They are the steam engine of the train headed straight to hell!

I get angry every time somebody that knows nothing about me accuses me of being a proponent of “ Hyper Grace”.......It’s *SUPER* HYPER GRACE ! And don’t you forget it. If you don’t think that you need Super Hyper Grace and if you are ignorant of the fact that this is what the Blood Of Christ provides, you are living in a “Fool’s Paradise” .....you are a much worse Sinner than you think you are....

I do as Paul advised—— I don’t “ hold back” the Grace of God.....I also do another thing he said to do......I do it every time I sin, which is more often than I would like to admit ( how about you?) I go to the Throne Of Grace and I go there * BOLDLY*......The amount of “ Boldness” one has us in direct proportion to the Faith one has in the efficacy of the Blood......

God hates it when I sin and He makes sure to chastise me when I do......Ignorant and Confused “ Believers” always claim that Believers like me think that we can “ sin and get away with it” because of our strong Trust in the Grace Of God. Hogwash! God has seen to it that NOBODY in this lifetime “ gets away” with Anything—- you will “reap whatever you sow” and you can Count on that......

Another thing you can Count on is the fact that if you are a Believer in the Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) , because of the Super Amazing Grace that the Precious Blood Of Jesus provides , you can Never go to Hell for ANY reason.......You will be punished here on earth for your sins , but you will Never be damned for them if you are a Believer ......if you don’t believe that, you simply don’t believe the Gospel That COULD Have Saved you.....Remember that first part where it says “ Jesus died for your sins?” You simply refuse to Believe it......Grace is Super Effective in getting people Saved, but if you refuse to believe that Jesus died for your sins, and prove you Believe it by Resting in that fact, even the most “Super” Hyper Grace ain’t gonna do you any good.....

Btw....the accusations by the good folks at “ Got Questions” are all untrue..... Believers like me never promote or try to live in “ immorality” or Sin......New Creations Hate sin—- it has all of the Appeal of sticking one’s hand in a fire.....now why would anybody live that way or try to promote it? I know that I don’t .....Live a lifestyle where punishment is guaranteed ? Yeah , sure—- Who wouldn’t want THAT? Get real, you nincompoops! Perhaps you don’t understand Grace because it’s never been extended to you .....that’s a scary thought....” SUPER” scary.....

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get angry every time somebody that knows nothing about me accuses me of being a proponent of “ Hyper Grace”.......It’s *SUPER* HYPER GRACE ! And don’t you forget it. If you don’t think that you need Super Hyper Grace and if you are ignorant of the fact that this is what the Blood Of Christ provides, you are living in a “Fool’s Paradise” .....you are a much worse Sinner than you think you are....

I do as Paul advised—— I don’t “ hold back” the Grace of God.....I also do another thing he said to do......I do it every time I sin, which is more often than I would like to admit ( how about you?) I go to the Throne Of Grace and I go there * BOLDLY*......The amount of “ Boldness” one has us in direct proportion to the Faith one has in the efficacy of the Blood......

God hates it when I sin and He makes sure to chastise me when I do......Ignorant and Confused “ Believers” always claim that Believers like me think that we can “ sin and get away with it” because of our strong Trust in the Grace Of God. Hogwash! God has seen to it that NOBODY in this lifetime “ gets away” with Anything—- you will “reap whatever you sow” and you can Count on that......

Another thing you can Count on is the fact that if you are a Believer in the Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) , because of the Super Amazing Grace that the Precious Blood Of Jesus provides , you can Never go to Hell for ANY reason.......You will be punished here on earth for your sins , but you will Never be damned for them if you are a Believer ......if you don’t believe that, you simply don’t believe the Gospel That COULD Have Saved you.....Remember that first part where it says “ Jesus died for your sins?” You simply refuse to Believe it......Grace is Super Effective in getting people Saved, but if you refuse to believe that Jesus died for your sins, and prove you Believe it by Resting in that fact, even the most “Super” Hyper Grace ain’t gonna do you any good.....

Btw....the accusations by the good folks at “ Got Questions” are all untrue..... Believers like me never promote or try to live in “ immorality” or Sin......New Creations Hate sin—- it has all of the Appeal of sticking one’s hand in a fire.....now why would anybody live that way or try to promote it? I know that I don’t .....Live a lifestyle where punishment is guaranteed ? Yeah , sure—- Who wouldn’t want THAT? Get real, you nincompoops! Perhaps you don’t understand Grace because it’s never been extended to you .....that’s a scary thought....” SUPER” scary.....
Yeah, yeah. We get it. OSAS and Hyper-Grace and all the catchy modern trendy hyper-love and acceptance of all sinners nonsense and so on and so forth.

It's a train wreck and 95% of Christians today are all aboard.
train-off-a-cliff.jpg

Goinggg ..... DOWN????

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If, and only IF .... (conditionally)
Thats not what paul said.

He said God WILL (not might) complete it until the day of Christ.

That is what our hope is in, That is what our faith is in. If you do not trust that God will do what he promised. You lack faith.

If this is true, One must ask. What is my faith in, My ability to change myself and sanctify myself and grow myself to get myself to heaven. Or in Christ.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, yeah. We get it. OSAS and Hyper-Grace and all the catchy modern trendy hyper-love and acceptance of all sinners nonsense and so on and so forth.

It's a train wreck and 95% of Christians today are all aboard.
train-off-a-cliff.jpg

Goinggg ..... DOWN????
95%?

There are more legalists than their are grace believers.

As for licentious people. While they are out there. And I believe their numbers are growing, they still do not come close to the religious people who try to get to God through religion. Which consists of probably 98% of the religions on earth.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953