Theory of Evolution

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe man has evovled from primates?

• no

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • yes

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Questions, answers, what difference does it make? You're still void of any understanding.
The Song of Solomon: 2:15 Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards, for the vineyards are in bloom.

People like bbrd009 have their role , not in God of course, and the Bride is called to catch those little foxes for the Lord , saints and angels in heaven. The Bride is equipped for such a task. This is just a training ground for what will take place in Israel, for those chosen to go. For now this forum is the vineyard and bbyrd009 is a fox. The only purpose bbyrd099 has-is to try to pull you from the heart of your beloved. Bb's speech has all the characteristics of an antagonist nothing else.

Keep up the good fight! God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sounds like a great descript of most Christians tho too, huh

I would be careful how you point the finger at other Christians when you believe Jesus Christ condoned someone stealing your belongings.

"Thou shalt not steal"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I would be careful how you point the finger at other Christians when you believe Jesus Christ condoned someone stealing your belongings.

"Thou shalt not steal"
yes, so now i am made into the villain here, when that was a response to finger-pointing, not a support of it. Because after all you did not include the previous post, right, otherwise your agenda here is revealed.

If you choose to go to court, then that is your choice, but i'm pretty sure "condoning theft" is not the point anyway wadr.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bb's speech has all the characteristics of an antagonist nothing else.

default_thumbsup.gif

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ty both; i am so proud! :) guess i better watch it lol
They want to be the ones deciding right from wrong.
i mean, who does this best describe after all? At least scientists admit "theory" at the outset, even if they get personally attached to their beliefs too. If you find anywhere in here where i have asserted an absolute truth, just lemme know, k
but i'm pretty sure "condoning theft" is not the point anyway wadr.
encouraging slaps on the cheek is similarly not likely the point
duh

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Thou shalt not steal"
To play in the head space of bbgroper is to be groped by many unclean spirits. Groper is just an antagonist- no real Christian conviction there, feels more at home in convicting Christians.
Groper:
groper Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

groper noun [ C ] (PERSON) informal someone who touches another person's body in order to get sexual pleasure, when that person does not want them to: gropers on crowded trains.
In this case- this groper wants to brush up against Christians and gets off on arousing and provoking to provocation, while playing coy and dumb, "What, what did I do?" Quoting scripture doesn't make Christian, but following them and quoting them does.God Bless!

Last edited:
Reactions: Job and Dcopymope

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To play in the head space of bbgroper is to be groped by many unclean spirits. Groper is just an antagonist- no real Christian conviction there, feels more at home in convicting Christians.
Groper:
groper Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

groper noun [ C ] (PERSON) informal someone who touches another person's body in order to get sexual pleasure, when that person does not want them to: gropers on crowded trains.
In this case- this groper wants to brush up against Christians and gets off on arousing and provoking to provocation, while playing coy and dumb, "What, what did I do." Quoting scripture doesn't make Christian, but following them and quoting them does.God Bless!

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at [him] her." John 8:7

Reactions: Helen and Pisteuo

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 17:27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps ...

... that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and
find Him, though He is not far from each one of us ...

but bam stick with your dictionary, if it suits you, brother.
grope
ɡrōp/
verb
verb: grope; 3rd person present: gropes; past tense: groped; past participle: groped; gerund or present participle: groping
feel about or search blindly or uncertainly with the hands.
"she got up and groped for her spectacles"
synonyms: fumble, scrabble, fish, ferret, rummage, feel, search, hunt
"she groped for her glasses"
Bam! WHAT! Doesn't mean groper! Get a dictionary!

Last edited:
Reactions: Job

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at [him] her." John 8:7
Get over yourself "amadeus" As though scripture will implode on itself. Proper application is key. You aid in sin when you do not show another their sin. You must acknowledge bb's sin or you would not have tried to put me in the same category as bb. And you assume I have some speck or beam in my eye as bb. First cast the beam from thy own eye, then you will see clearly to cast it out of thy brothers.Not that bb is my brother either, but an enemy whom I choose to edify and pray for. There are people on earth who are sound and have reached 12th grade while some are still in 1st or in this case are not even enrolled. Just a little schooling going on here. Sometime people do not realize they are not playing in a kiddie pool. Rev. 14. Some who have been redeemed have reach perfection and are spotless because there is NO LIE in their mouths. The verse you use also refers to finale judgement. Stoning was a death sentence, no casting stones here. Admonish:
ad·mon·ish
ədˈmäniSH/
verb
verb: admonish; 3rd person present: admonishes; past tense: admonished; past participle: admonished; gerund or present participle: admonishing
  1. warn or reprimand someone firmly.
    "she admonished me for appearing at breakfast unshaven"
    synonyms: reprimand, rebuke, scold, reprove, reproach, upbraid, chastise, chide, berate, criticize, take to task, read the riot act to, rake/haul over the coals; More
    dress down, bawl out, rap over the knuckles, give someone hell;
    chew out;
    formalcastigate;
    rarereprehend
    "he was severely admonished by his father"
    • advise or urge (someone) earnestly.
      "she admonished him to drink no more than one glass of wine"
      synonyms: advise, recommend, counsel, urge, exhort, bid, enjoin; More
      caution, warn;
      formaladjure
      "she admonished him to drink less"
    • archaic
      warn (someone) of something to be avoided.
      "he admonished the people against the evil of such practices
    • No stone hit bb, but my words did. Hence , "I will fight them with the sword of my mouth".

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
People like bbrd009 have their role , not in God of course, and the Bride is called to catch those little foxes for the Lord , saints and angels in heaven. The Bride is equipped for such a task. This is just a training ground for what will take place in Israel, for those chosen to go. For now this forum is the vineyard and bbyrd009 is a fox. The only purpose bbyrd099 has-is to try to pull you from the heart of your beloved. Bb's speech has all the characteristics of an antagonist nothing else.
i might be getting a bit too much credit in here somewhere too lol

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why Nefertiti, Confucius, and Socrates Are Probably In Your Family Tree

some pretty interesting observations in here;
"The theory of evolution holds that all living things have common ancestors. But just how far back do humans need to go to find a common ancestor of their own: a person to whom all living people are related?

The answer, for people of European descent at least, is surprisingly recent: 600 years. The common ancestor for every single person alive on the planet today, no matter where, lived approximately 3,600 years ago."

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am perpetually stunned, when so many Christians continue to over focus on disciplines, employed in the study of the material world......along with those Christians who demand to be viewed as experts without formal training, simply based on their belief in God.

From a Christian POV:

1. Most Christians are not scientists; so, literalists who run around judging the spiritual condition of their Christian brothers and sisters based on ideas concerning origin/creation are speculating, wasting time, and distracting Christians from their sanctification.

2. I can appreciate the study of the mechanics of creation as it relates to spiritual realities, but in and of itself, it is about as interesting to me as the mechanics of the postal service.....i just hope it continues to work as well as it does. I am certainly not interested in Christianizing the process, nor do I feel threatened when I receive secular mail or speculate on the spiritual condition of the first postmaster general.

3. Often, Christians who are concerned about the theory of evolution, could care less about the study of the mechanics of nature.....instead, they are looking for a political win. It is tribalism rather than Christianity; in essence, they wolves in scientists clothing, pushing politics at the expense of both science and spiritual growth.

From the POV of science

1. Arguing the validity of evolution is a waste of time. Sort of like a marathon runner taking time to argue the validity of tying their shoes rather than spending time training.

2. Questioning an assumption so basic is mind numbing and threatens the very notion that people are capable of knowing anything. Sort of the same affect as calling all news ‘fake news’ - eventually, people well stop believing every source and start accepting tyranny.

3. Incorporating Christian doctrine into scientific theory destroys the concept of science, which is based on the observation of the material world and testing of observed interactions between material objects.

It seems to me that worrying about who gets the credit for science and who gets to decide on the theories behind the mechanics is just a distraction from the Real.......i think it is just another symptom of fundamentalism/literalism’s foothold in modern Christian thought.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i might be getting a bit too much credit in here somewhere too lol

Yes, and again...it sure is amazing how just 'being yourself' can bring out the worst in 'some people'....it is beginning to make me chuckle to see the person get so annoyed. First at somebody's scriptures, then at "all the power" you are credited as having. LOL

Actually I think the order was visa/versa...but same outcome..