There Are No People In Heaven / The Kingdom.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Phil . Something rings in me with what you told @Taken.

”If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Paul talking to his audience. Whether or not it’s important or true is up for you to decide.
Loving God and loving others (Spirit) is different than loving scriptures (flesh)which is just part of a passion for some, that would include myself.

Reactions: Phil .

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Phil . Something rings in me with what you told @Taken.

”If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Paul talking to his audience. Whether or not it’s important or true is up for you to decide.
Yes, I’m nothing.

I love you.

And there are no people in heaven.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
‘Right’ is an interpretation, not an attribute of an entity.

I think you are wrong about that, and I agree with the exhortation below.

1Jn 5:9-10 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God which He has testified about His Son. (10) He who believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself. He who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he does not believe the record that God gave of His Son.

Reactions: marks and Phil .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incorrect.

Jesus, rose from the dead "BODILY"...... not as a spirit as the lying JW's Teach.

And the Apostles and others saw the Man Jesus, fly off this earth in a body,.. ascended back to Heaven.... and He is now seated at the right hand of the Father, in the same Body that rose from the Dead.

ManKIND is a Body and HAS a soul and spirit.
The Lord God is a Spirit and HAS a soul and body.

Body’s of ManKIND are NOT IN Heaven.
Soul’s and spirits of ManKIND ARE IN Heaven.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks
@Behold
@Phil

Beginning WITH “FACTS”…

The Lord God Almighty “IS” a Spirit.
Mankind “IS” a Body

The Lord God Almighty…
Invisible.
Everlasting (Without a Beginning or Ending)
Creates…(FORMS)
Makes….(Establishes the FORMS)

ManKind
Created Invisible, Made Visible.
(With a Beginning, an Ending, a Possibility of a MAKING of a new Beginning without Ending).

Lord…Made bodily Visible to mens eyes.
God…Remains invisible
Almighty…invisible Power; Deeds…Visible

Mankind…
Body…Made Visible to mens eyes.
Soul…an invisible Gift from God to the visible man.
Spirit…an invisible intrinsic natural aspect from God to the visible mans Body.

The Lord God Almighty’s “OFFERING” to Gods CREATED and MADE manKIND…
* Gods KNOWLEDGE.
* Gods Desired Guidance.
* Gods Consequence IF mankind Follows Gods Desired Guidance.
* Gods UN-Desired Guidance.
* Gods Consequence IF mankind Follows Gods UN-Desired Guidance.

For 4,000+ years SINCE God CREATED and MADE, the First manKIND of “earthly terrestrial ManKIND of being”….(AND manKIND’s ESTATE EARTH)…
Generations of “INDIVIDUALS” of ManKind, Heard, Learned Gods KNOWLEDGE, Experienced SEEING Gods CREATIONS and SOME …followed Gods Desired Guidance, Fell Away, Tried again, Fell Away, Adhered, and SOME Rejected….

2,000+ years ago…God Provided ManKIND with:
* A Body God Prepared FOR Himself “IN the LIKENESS AS a man FOR manKIND to SEE”.
* A BETTER TESTAMENT FOR ManKIND to “HEAR” Gods KNOWLEDGE.
* An OFFERING to manKIND For Any WILLING manKIND to FOLLOW Gods Desired Guidance FOREVER…WITH the “POWER” of God “IN” any Willing Earthly man…WHO SO himself Desired to Follow God AND want Gods Power to “MAKE” that man Wholly, (body, soul, spirit), Whole and Holy… that that man, would Assuredly FOREVER to BE…
with the Lord God Almighty.

A man’s WHOLENESS…is a being that IS a body, has a soul, has a spirit.

In as much AS the Lord God Almighty…CAN BE Multiple Places at ONCE….SO ALSO DOES God…MAKE a Willing manKind of being…IN Gods LIKENESS.

The Body alive, the Body dead, the Body alive.
The soul IN the Body, the soul out of the Body, the soul in the Body.
The spirit filled with mans Truth, the spirit filled with Gods Truth.
The man WITH God, the man withOUT God.

The Body on the face of the earth, In the earth, out of the earth.
The soul IN the body, out of the body, in heaven, in hell, in the body.
The spirit IN the body, out of the body, in heaven, on the face of the earth.

OF a manKIND of thing…
His body, his soul, his spirit, his beliefs, his mind, his heart, his bones, his truth….are ALL the “MAKING” of “his” wholeness…are ALL identified by “his” name….are ALL personally accounted by “he’….one Being.
SAME AS IN GODS LIKENESS.

Lord…God…Almighty….ONE Creator & Maker.
Body…soul…spirit….ONE Created & Made.

A Person IS AN “earthly” body with It’s soul IN it.

Yes…souls of an “earthly” body can BE “OUT” of the Body and that soul BE….IN Heaven, or BE IN Hell.

Yes…spirits of a “earthly” body can BE “OUT” of the Body and that spirit BE…IN Heaven, or BE IN Hell.

God REVEALING Himself “IN THE LIKENESS AS a Created man”….Did NOT “MAKE” God the Created….no more than Gods Offering to “MAKE” a man “IN” Gods LIKENESS “makes a man God”.

Gods Order and Way…of His creation AND making of manKIND…is expressly revealed IN Gods Knowledge, Spoken, Written, Re-Written, Re-Spoken, Copied, Distributed, FOR all of manKIND’S Benefit …
to NOT BE IGNORANT.

The Whole of a man IS Body and Soul and Spirit.
The Whole of God IS Spirit and Soul and Body.

Gods Creation and Making OF ManKIND…
God Himself Declared…WAS…
VERY GOOD

That “innate” FREEWILL thingy, GIVEN to EVERY “created” ManKIND of “BEING”….
FOR EVERY MAN….turned into NOT VERY GOOD….

YET….God is not WITHOUT a “PLAN” and “OFFERING” to ALL of manKIND…
TO “RE-MAKE” a willing man…
Be…”soul RESTORED…back to VERY GOOD”
Be…”spirit REBORN…of Gods SEED”.
Be…”body Re-MADE Holy…by Gods POWER”.

Patience….In as much as it has been hundreds of years for ALL of manKIND to BECOME corrupted bit by bit….SO ALSO, is each willing mans “restoring, rebirth, remaking”…..Established bit by bit….AND the manifestation….the Grand REVEALING…
WHEN…the restored, rebirth, remade “WHOLE” MAN…can SEE the Lord God Almighty…
AS HE IS…”SPIRIT”.

Phil is debating…with a carnal sense…if you can not SEE it, it is not YET true.

A Converted man, experiences being WITH the Lord God, and the Lord God WITH him…
WITHOUT…”YET” seeing the Lord God Almighty.

Glory, Glory, Glory to our Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty…who Was (whether seen or not), who Is (whether seen or not), who shall be (whether seen BY ALL or not).

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s no you in heaven, as there are no people in heaven.
You’re imaging this.

False accusation.
Never said “I” was in heaven.
Never said “People” are in heaven.

Did and will say again…
Departed (out of men’s DEAD body’s) living souls are IN Heaven.
Departed (out of men’s DEAD body’s) spirits ARE IN Heaven.

There is no assertion in heaven, as there are no people in heaven.

Again…
Never said “PEOPLE” are in heaven.

As there are no people in heaven, there are no shoulds.

Again…
You repeatedly try to impress a POINT, with an implication of disagreement to something I Never SAID…

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s only assumed there is someone else, saying this.
The assumption arises in spite of what’s being said.

There are no people in heaven.
Please, Clarify this because you are about as clear as mud.

Do you mean there are no people as in those who were born from a mother, travelled through life as a mortal and then died.... or do you mean there is no ... hmmm, how to say this avi_headscratch.gif... spiritual representation of anyone that has been a mortal, alive on earth, at any time in heaven, now?

Biblically you are correct if you are talking about a person who bleeds when they cut themselves.

Biblically we are told...At the death of a believer, his or her disembodied spirit immediately enters the joyful presence of our Lord Jesus. At the rapture, the saint’s spirit joins his or her resurrected body—a glorified body impervious to the ravages of aging, illness, disease, suffering, and death .At the close of Jesus’ millennial reign, heaven as it is passes away, and God unveils the New Jerusalem, our eternal home (Rev 21:1-4). Our present mortal bodies are not fit for eternity, but our new bodies will never become ill, grow old, or die. We shall live gloriously with Him in perfect bodies throughout the endless ages of eternity.

This should be self explanatory:

1 Corinthians 15:42-53

New American Standard Bible 1995
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown [a]a perishable body, it is raised [b]an imperishable body; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So also it is written, “The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual. 47 The first man is from the earth, [c]earthy; the second man is from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, [d]we will also bear the image of the heavenly.

The Mystery of Resurrection

50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [e]the perishable inherit [f]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [g]imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this [h]perishable must put on [i]the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.​​

Last edited:

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you mean there are no people as in those who were born from a mother, travelled through life as a mortal and then died.... or do you mean there is no ... hmmm, how to say this View attachment 42915... spiritual representation of anyone that has been a mortal, alive on earth, at any time in heaven, now?

Biblically you are correct if you are talking about a person who bleeds when they cut themselves.

Biblically we are told...At the death of a believer, his or her disembodied spirit immediately enters the joyful presence of our Lord Jesus. At the rapture, the saint’s spirit joins his or her resurrected body—a glorified body impervious to the ravages of aging, illness, disease, suffering, and death .At the close of Jesus’ millennial reign, heaven as it is passes away, and God unveils the New Jerusalem, our eternal home (Rev 21:1-4). Our present mortal bodies are not fit for eternity, but our new bodies will never become ill, grow old, or die. We shall live gloriously with Him in perfect bodies throughout the endless ages of eternity.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown [a]a perishable body, it is raised [b]an imperishable body; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So also it is written, “The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual. 47 The first man is from the earth, [c]earthy; the second man is from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, [d]we will also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [e]the perishable inherit [f]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [g]imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this [h]perishable must put on [i]the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

All scriptures that are cited MUST all be true. It is our job to find out how.

You skipped over a very important passage that addresses the timing of when those in Christ will be taken up:

1 Co 15:20–23 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.

Another passage that discusses when those who will be resurrected will happen.

Jn 5:28–29 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

Our destination is not "heaven." It is the New Earth. That is where God's people will go to from the grave after the judgement.

Reactions: Mr E and Phil .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You skipped over a very important passage that addresses the timing of when those in Christ will be taken up:

1 Co 15:20–23 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.

Jn 5:28–29 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

Our destination is not "heaven." It is the New Earth. That is where God's people will go to from the grave after the judgement.
I skipped nothing.

Our souls will be in heaven the minute we die.

The bodies will be rotting away until Christ comes and we are "called up hither" but our rotten flesh will never see heaven for we will be given the new glorious bodies.....

That is all biblical

BUT... DID YOU MISS I SAID THIS???????????//

At the close of Jesus’ millennial reign, heaven as it is passes away, and God unveils the New Jerusalem, our eternal home (Rev 21:1-4).

But until such a time our souls are back with God who gave them.... Or did Solomon lie?

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its just something to think about true or not. just sharing.
As there are no people in heaven, there are no thinkers thinking in heaven.
I love you!!

I think you are wrong about that, and I agree with the exhortation below.

1Jn 5:9-10 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God which He has testified about His Son. (10) He who believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself. He who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he does not believe the record that God gave of His Son.
As there are no people in heaven, there is no one which is wrong.

ManKIND is a Body and HAS a soul and spirit.
The Lord God is a Spirit and HAS a soul and body.

Body’s of ManKIND are NOT IN Heaven.
Soul’s and spirits of ManKIND ARE IN Heaven.
As there are no people in heaven, there is no one conceptualizing in heaven.

As there are no people in heaven, truly, there are no facts.

False accusation.
Never said “I” was in heaven.
Never said “People” are in heaven.

Did and will say again…
Departed (out of men’s DEAD body’s) living souls are IN Heaven.
Departed (out of men’s DEAD body’s) spirits ARE IN Heaven.

Again…
Never said “PEOPLE” are in heaven.

Again…
You repeatedly try to impress a POINT, with an implication of disagreement to something I Never SAID…
As there are no people in heaven, there is no one which knows what Is true & false, good & bad / evil, that there is life & death, or that there are souls, and no one trying.

Do you mean there are no people as in those who were born from a mother, travelled through life as a mortal and then died.... or do you mean there is no ... hmmm, how to say this View attachment 42915... spiritual representation of anyone that has been a mortal, alive on earth, at any time in heaven, now?

50 Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [e]the perishable inherit [f]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [g]imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this [h]perishable must put on [i]the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one which is clear and or not clear, nor that anything has ever actually happened.

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one who’s job it is to find out how anything is true and there is simply no time or doer to do this in.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s silly to pretend to be arguing with each other, as there isn’t each other, as there are no people in heaven. Adorable, but silly.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I think about the afterlife, I also wonder if we retain or memories in some way. If God will answer people’s unanswered questions or not, or how to deal with situations out in the afterlife be it in or out of the kingdom. Perhaps thinking maybe involved. God thought and did a lot of thinking, didn’t he?

It’s all by faith that I believe that there is a God anyway.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As there are no people in heaven, there are no thinkers thinking in heaven.
I love you!!

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one conceptualizing in heaven.

As there are no people in heaven, truly, there are no facts.

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one which knows what Is true & false, good & bad / evil, that there is life & death, or that there are souls, and no one trying.

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one which is clear and or not clear, nor that anything has ever actually happened.

As there are no people in heaven, there is no one who’s job it is to find out how anything is true and there is simply no time or doer to do this in.
Phil

YOU ARE WRONG on one account.

There is a person in heaven.... Namely the Christ Jesus. He was here... approximately 2000 years ago... as a card carrying human being who bled real blood when He was cut.

He IS in heaven and if you doubt that ... well.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phil

YOU ARE WRONG on one account.

There is a person in heaven.... Namely the Christ Jesus. He was here... approximately 2000 years ago... as a card carrying human being who bled real blood when He was cut.

He IS in heaven and if you doubt that ... well.
As there are no people in heaven, there is no one who is wrong. There’s also no one who knows there is wrong, and no one which doubts.
(Doubt is an emotion, not a property, action or behavior of a person).

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As there are no people in heaven, there is no one who is wrong. There’s also no one who knows there is wrong, and no one which doubts.
(Doubt is an emotion, not a property, action or behavior of a person).
Phil from the midwest.

Fess up.... You ARE my cousin .... right?

If not cannot believe there are 2 Phils, from the midwest, that think and talk alike.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phil from the midwest.

Fess up.... You ARE my cousin .... right?

If not cannot believe there are 2 Phils, from the midwest, that think and talk alike.
There are no people in heaven.
Utter emptiness, hollow.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Christian hope is built on the solid truth of Christ.

Joh 14:1-4 (Jesus said) "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. (2) In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (4) And where I go you know, and the way you know."

2Co 5:1
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian hope is built on the solid truth of Christ.

Joh 14:1-4 (Jesus said) "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. (2) In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (4) And where I go you know, and the way you know."

2Co 5:1
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
Beautiful.

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’d be weird if not a thing appeared in just such a way as to make it seem to itself that it’s in some thing.
Or would it be weird not noticing.
Who can say.