There will be an Obvious Increase in People Being Attacked by Demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I thinking right now?
For the record, I NEVER "interact" with demons. Even Michael the Archangel would not directly rebuke satan, but said "God rebuke you". You are in dangerous waters.
As a servant of the Lord, I cast out demons, as the Lord commanded. I fight against demons daily, you apparently don't. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, for crying out loud.
Go ahead, interact some more with your demons......

Me and my house interact with the Lord Jesus Christ. :)
As a servant of the Lord, I cast out demons daily. You apparently do not cast out demons and thus do not obediently serve the Lord in this capacity. I cast out demons as the Lord commanded.

John 14:12
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't be the only one who imagines this guy like this:
giphy.gif
This attempt to malign me, a servant of the Lord, certainly did not result from your council from the Holy Spirit.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An increase in demonic activity, for sure. Less so attacked by, more so controlled/influenced by.

Most likely due to parasites. Which are much more common in the Western world than typically believed. Liver flukes in particular. If you've ever gone barefoot. Especially if you've stepped in dog or any other kind of pooh. Eating not fully cooked flesh. Etc, etc...

Concoctions made from wormwood, black walnut (green hulls) and cloves is the usual non-allopathic treatment. I also include garlic.
Wrong on both. I have written from experience and Holy council.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Demons are supernatural beings, capable of hearing a person's thoughts. Of course they are not omnipotent like God, but hearing a person's thoughts is not restricted to God. Perhaps you don't have enough experience interacting with demons to know they can hear a person's thoughts - like I do.

Bless your heart. No wonder you are so messed up if you believe that.
Not even the Devil himself can read our thoughts.
Whoever told you that is a liar.

I told you before dear man, you need to find someone who can help you and set you free.

May the Father send someone across your path....SOON.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here it starts. LOL
He is saying it takes "supernatural beings" to hear the thoughts of others...… and he states that he has a grasp on this. (No, I fully understand what he said, but it is just the first step toward claiming this unearthly power he will soon disclose. Watch and see.)
By supernatural I mean as well super human, that is, one or more abilities above that which a human is born with. Of course the Lord can give a man one or more supernatural abilities.

I already have published recordings stating that over 90% of the population commonly referred to as people have the ability to hear the thoughts of others. And this exists because of supernatural parentage, including Satan having children on earth since the Garden of Eden, for thousands of years.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, yes.

So, can you have a normal discussion or are you satisfied by being a troller?
You don't support the Lord Jesus Christ, the Word made flesh, regarding the existence of demons and the need to cast them out. Instead, you stick to your guns... "demons behind every door knob", making light of my thread, an extremely serious and important matter, the word of God, and as Jesus commanded, for brothers in Christ to cast out demons. Practically everyone of the age of accountability has demons in them. Thus, you side with Satan and the doctrines of demons.

There are billions and billions of demons, poisonous evil lying murderers, fighting to steal, kill and destroy - and with Satan are the main reason people get sick, suffer and die.

Who's trolling? I can understand your unwillingness to admit fault.

Matthew 10:8
8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons: freely ye received, freely give.

John 10:10
10 The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have [it] abundantly.

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs shall accompany them that believe: in my name shall they cast out demons; they shall speak with new tongues;

Luke 10:17
17 And the seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject unto us in thy name.

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:
20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been casting out these demons for over 7 months and continue to do so because there were so many in me. And I have done so to survive these life threatening, flesh eating, parasitic demons. I do so using a method of casting them out that I call the "grip and rip" - self deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ.

Will you have to cast the demons out tomorrow also? And the day after? And the one after that? I read somewhere, here or in another thread, where you said you want to get to where you can help others. How will that work when it never ends with your casting out your own demons? Most of the symptoms you listed in the OP can also come from high anxiety and worry and dread which you seem to have. OCDrituals. I’m not criticizing you because I’ve been there too and developed all sorts of daily rituals(not religious) but ritualistic in nature in going round and round the same never ending loop.

If you will see it for what it is ... it can get better. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Reactions: Helen
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you have to cast the demons out tomorrow also? And the day after? And the one after that? I read somewhere, here or in another thread, where you said you want to get to where you can help others. How will that work when it never ends with your casting out your own demons? Most of the symptoms you listed in the OP can also come from high anxiety and worry and dread which you seem to have. OCDrituals. I’m not criticizing you because I’ve been there too and developed all sorts of daily rituals(not religious) but ritualistic in nature in going round and round the same never ending loop.

If you will see it for what it is ... it can get better. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
You side with Satan and support the doctrines of demons, defending demons. Demons want me to not cast them all out. You suggested that I would never cast them all out, not encouraging me but cheering on the demons. I am nearing the last of the succubus demons with each passing day, easily casting out approximately 50 to 100 daily. I feel the difference from previous months because I cast them out, have the Holy Spirit, and serve the Lord.

The symptoms in the original post (and Many more) are caused by demons. You side with Satan and argue against the word of God by naming any cause other than demons. Cast out the demons and there remains no source cause for these and Many other symptoms, ailments, conditions, and manifestations.

I just posted 5 verses in the post above yours about the need to cast out demons. 1 John 4:18 does not nullify any or all of those 5 verses or any other about the need to cast out demons.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You side with Satan and support the doctrines of demons, defending demons. Demons want me to not cast them all out. You suggested that I would never cast them all out, not encouraging me but cheering on the demons. I am nearing the last of the succubus demons with each passing day, easily casting out approximately 50 to 100 daily. I feel the difference from previous months because I cast them out, have the Holy Spirit, and serve the Lord.

The symptoms in the original post (and Many more) are caused by demons. You side with Satan and argue against the word of God by naming any cause other than demons. Cast out the demons and there remains no source cause for these and Many other symptoms, ailments, conditions, and manifestations.

I just posted 5 verses in the post above yours about the need to cast out demons. 1 John 4:18 does not nullify any or all of those 5 verses or any other about the need to cast out demons.

“I just posted 5 verses in the post above yours about the need to cast out demons. 1 John 4:18 does not nullify any or all of those 5 verses or any other about the need to cast out demons.“ not countless times or daily out of the same person over and over. Never heard of ‘succubus demons’. Did you get all this information of the types demons from the word? Can you give a verse, please?

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I just posted 5 verses in the post above yours about the need to cast out demons. 1 John 4:18 does not nullify any or all of those 5 verses or any other about the need to cast out demons.“ not countless times or daily out of the same person over and over. Never heard of ‘succubus demons’. Did you get all this information of the types demons from the word? Can you give a verse, please?
The Lord refers to serpent and scorpion demons in Luke 10:19. And the Lord refers to mute (dumb) and deaf spirits in Mark 9:26. I have cast out all four of these types of spirits from myself before, the mute and deaf spirits while they attacked me. Serpent and likely scorpion demons are still in me, to be cast out after the succubus demons.

Off hand, I don't know of any other demons named by kind in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

I did not get information about succubus or incubus demons from the Holy Bible. I got information from Holy sources, either the Lord, Holy Angels, the Holy Spirit, and from personal experience, and reasoning.

The information found otherwise on the internet, like YouTube, represents succubus/incubus demons as existing outside of a person and appearing somewhat humanlike. I don't say such apparitions don't exist. But they are not the billions of succubus/incubus that inhabit over 7 billion on earth commonly referred to as people.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord refers to serpent and scorpion demons in Luke 10:19. And the Lord refers to mute (dumb) and deaf spirits in Mark 9:26. I have cast out all four of these types of spirits from myself before, the mute and deaf spirits while they attacked me. Serpent and likely scorpion demons are still in me, to be cast out after the succubus demons.

Off hand, I don't know of any other demons named by kind in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

I did not get information about succubus or incubus demons from the Holy Bible. I got information from Holy sources, either the Lord, Holy Angels, the Holy Spirit, and from personal experience, and reasoning.

The information found otherwise on the internet, like YouTube, represents succubus/incubus demons as existing outside of a person and appearing somewhat humanlike. I don't say such apparitions don't exist. But they are not the billions of succubus/incubus that inhabit over 7 billion on earth commonly referred to as people.

Couldn’t sleep last night thinking about you. I’m definitely not saying I want you to suffer or that I want you to be tormented by demons or to not cast them out if it is helping you. I could be wrong but I don’t remember a single time where Jesus cast demons out of His disciples. (With the exception of “get thee behind Me, Satan”) I can’t remember Paul ever casting demons out of himself or the church casting them out of each other. They(demons) were around Paul but not IN Paul. Christ was in Paul. Casting out demons was always to free a person and to bring them to Christ. Legion was named so for the many demons. Mark 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

He sat ‘clothed’ and in ‘his right mind’.

2 Timothy 1:7
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I’m not trying to prevent you from getting better. I just don’t understand but I am certain God wants you to be free from the torment of demons.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have ever looked at any of this guy's videos, you would see that he is thoroughly enjoying this game he plays in his head. He is the sole actor performing on his own little stage, and loves it.

Just one..... and this is mild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't support the Lord Jesus Christ, the Word made flesh, regarding the existence of demons and the need to cast them out.

Well...friend, all I can say is that you don't know me.
So, you better stop judging people left and right on this forum.
Have a great day.
Not wasting more time here.

Satan, get behind me!

Reactions: Nancy