There will be an Obvious Increase in People Being Attacked by Demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Ivor

I guess that you are slowly making your way around this Site.

Not trying to be mean...but this man in the video Post # 40 has put many threads on here. Nutty as a fruit cake. That is why in that other thread I tried to give you the nudge as a bit of a warning.

Bless you Ivor...

Reactions: Ivor and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you have ever looked at any of this guy's videos, you would see that he is thoroughly enjoying this game he plays in his head. He is the sole actor performing on his own little stage, and loves it.

Just one..... and this is mild.

Thanks Willie.

I know I got somewhat hot under the collar in the thread Muslims Beheading etc But there they are having a go at bbyrd009 for what he believes and doesn't believe...yet this nutty guy is posting thread on top of thread , post on top of post...and no one does anything, he gets a pass.

I hope everyone that responds to his threads sees these crazy video's of his.

Having had some experience in the deliverance ministry myself It is obvious to any person who has come against the demonic, that this man doesn't know the difference between a demon and a jar of jam!

Thanks for giving people "The Alert" on this , well done.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad that you saw it...wish other would too, and "get a clue" about this man. :rolleyes:

I hear that! I hope Mark and his mom will be safe, it sounds like he is driving her to Co.?

Oops...sry-off topic :oops:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I got somewhat hot under the collar in the thread Muslims Beheading etc But there they are having a go at bbyrd009 for what he believes and doesn't believe...yet this nutty guy is posting thread on top of thread , post on top of post...and no one does anything, he gets a pass.

I think Forrest just gives people a long leash before they finally get hung, which is better than coming off tyrannical by giving people the hook immediately. But this guy is on his way out, trust me. Byrd's not going anywhere. He just got called on something is all, by the looks of it anyway.

I'm not speaking from direct knowledge here, Helen, but I'm starting to get a pretty good handle on the way Forrest operates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Helen
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of people will be needing their demons cast out. As a homeless servant of the Lord, I expect to be casting out demons out of a lot of people, after I get demons cast out of myself. I have over 1000 recordings on my Vimeo channel in service to the Lord. Some are about casting out demons, so some may learn how to cast out their demons, before receiving help from someone else, like me.

Of course there are those who are against Jesus Christ and don't support His command to cast out demons.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ivor

I guess that you are slowly making your way around this Site.

Not trying to be mean...but this man in the video Post # 40 has put many threads on here. Nutty as a fruit cake. That is why in that other thread I tried to give you the nudge as a bit of a warning.

Bless you Ivor...
I serve the Lord. You call me nutty and serve who?

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of people will be needing their demons cast out. As a homeless servant of the Lord, I expect to be casting out demons out of a lot of people, after I get demons cast out of myself. I have over 1000 recordings on my Vimeo channel in service to the Lord. Some are about casting out demons, so some may learn how to cast out their demons, before receiving help from someone else, like me.

Of course there are those who are against Jesus Christ and don't support His command to cast out demons.

Just an observation, for a homeless guy, you have quite a lot of access to wifi and all that... I didn't think most homeless people had that much access to these things. A side note, I haveto thank you. Im a Calvinist, and that makes some people look at me like Im crazy. Now, not so much. I guess now we see what real crazy is.

Regardless, I will be praying that the true Christ will resue you from yourself.... we are always our own worst enemy. I truly hope you find Him.

Reactions: Willie T

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a popular video of mine about casting out demons.
As a servant of the Lord, I cast out demons.

Again, honest question, did you pull this from movies like the exorcist? Because it literally sounds like you just took a pad and pen and wrote down quotes from the exorcist

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Matthew 7:5 must apply to teachers too.

How can you make youtube videos on how to exercise demons when you don't do it successfully yourself. Pretend to cast out your own demons all you want, but when you teach others your failed home remedies for demonic affliction you side with demons and do the Lord a disservice. Someone who is actually demon possessed would be better off not meeting you.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T
Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an observation, for a homeless guy, you have quite a lot of access to wifi and all that... I didn't think most homeless people had that much access to these things. A side note, I haveto thank you. Im a Calvinist, and that makes some people look at me like Im crazy. Now, not so much. I guess now we see what real crazy is.

Regardless, I will be praying that the true Christ will resue you from yourself.... we are always our own worst enemy. I truly hope you find Him.
I live off of my retirement income that I earned from my last job. I rarely use wifi but use my smartphone and my Vimeo account to put videos online.

You're in no position to determine my relationship with the Lord. I have the Holy Spirit, preach the Gospel online and in public, preach the word of God online, cast out demons, etc. I serve the Lord in a higher capacity than those preaching in pulpits every weekend. The churches are apostate, not doing the word of God.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live off of my retirement income that I earned from my last job. I rarely use wifi but use my smartphone and my Vimeo account to put videos online.

You're in no position to determine my relationship with the Lord. I have the Holy Spirit, preach the Gospel online and in public, preach the word of God online, cast out demons, etc. I serve the Lord in a higher capacity than those preaching in pulpits every weekend. The churches are apostate, not doing the word of God.

I must disagree. I, as a true disciple of Christ, as called to discern between those who are truly holy and called, and those who are profain and are not. And I'm sorry, friend, but I believe Christ dealt with this type of false belief long ago.

Matt. 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I will continue in prayer that you will be rescued by the one true God. May He choose to have mercy on your soul. You can play around with this all you want, be it so that you can get publicity and recognition, or perhaps because you are truly confused as to who God is, but regardless, I shall pray for you. I can only imagine if you would put the same dedication into the genuine study of the word of God as you do onto these powerless acting displays... you could do true wonder so for His Kingdom.

Prayer for your true conversion.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one I just love.
Where have I seen this before...?
giphy.gif

.... there it is. ;)

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless your heart. No wonder you are so messed up if you believe that.
Not even the Devil himself can read our thoughts.
Whoever told you that is a liar.

I told you before dear man, you need to find someone who can help you and set you free.

May the Father send someone across your path....SOON.

Although it is not directly stated nevertheless we believe that it is indeed possible not only for God, but likewise for angels and yes even Satan himself to read our thoughts.

We have no real conception as to the true capabilities of spiritual beings, save that we know that they possess powers greater and higher than humanity. The only thing we know for certain is that they are invisible to human sight unless they choose to materialize in some form or fashion. From what the scriptures reveal they can materialize as both animate and inanimate objects (viz. as humans, animals or a burning bush).

Although at the present time the fallen spirits (demons) are restrained from this capacity, viz. materialization we believe this will shortly change as the time for their final judgment (krima) comes to fruition and they are freed from their chains.

Our Lord informs us that spirit beings can “come and go as the wind” (John 3:8). Even as the wind is invisible to the eye and yet we feel its presence we still know not where it comes nor where it goes, so too in regards to spirit beings.

In regards to the “ministering spirits” which minister to the saints (Matt 18:10) our Lord states, “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face (i.e. they have access to or immediate communication with) my Father which is in heaven,” this can imply one or more things either they are able to travel at the speed of thought or they have the power of telepathic communication with the Father.

“The devil can read our thoughts and so knows what temptations to put before us, even so it was with regards to our Lord when he was led by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

Jesus was thinking about the work He was to do; of the miracles He would perform, and other features of the work and as he thought upon that work, the Adversary reading his thoughts said to himself, “I see now how I can get Him; He has been thinking over what He is going to do; I guess by this time He will be puffed up a little; I will try to get Him to use His power in a selfish way."

And so he suggested three shortcuts to accomplish his ends without the necessity of dying. Having experienced hunger as a result of his forty-day fast, he could turn stones into bread and solve the breadlines of the world (Matt. 4:3, 4). Or, he could win the support of the populace through some miraculous act (Matt. 4:5-7). Or, he could cooperate with the powers that be and negotiate his kingdom with the god of this world (Matt. 4:8-10). Jesus however resisted all three of these temptations with a quotation from his Father's word, It is written, and the devil fled from him (Matt. 4:11).

So the devil tempts us. He reads our hearts and our minds and sees what thoughts we are entertaining. Then he says, “I see now where he is weak; I can trip him up now." You ever wonder how it is that temptations come so subtly. If the devil could not read our thoughts he would be working in the dark, he wouldn’t know precisely how to attack us. He would be putting temptations before us which would mean nothing to us, for not all are tempted by the same things.

We should not be surprised if we could look into the devil's office we would find a list of the lines along which he could attack us; you would find in his notes under your name what you had been in the habit of thinking about, where you are weak, so that when the opportunity came to put a certain kind of temptation before you, you would probably be caught off guard by that kind of bait. Let us be careful, whenever anything unholy contrary to the will of God suggests itself, that we do not think (dwell) on these things. Resist such thoughts; put them down. "Whatsoever things are of good report, think on these things."

Satan is able to read our thoughts, but if he be able to read our thoughts, we think there is a limitation, and he is not able to inject his thoughts. We thank God for that, but we do think he is very ready to take advantage of any little slip that we may make, or opportunity we might give to intrude upon our minds.

It will not at all surprise us if these evil spirits have much more power in the near future, but we need have no fear, for "greater is he that is for us than all that be against us”.

The world (as well as the professing church) is in ignorance on the matter, and the whole world is therefore in a condition to he led captive by Satan at his will.