there's someone I've been thinking about...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hi, there's someone I've been thinking about. This person has been very nice. I'm not sure if he's really nice but he seemed that way mostly. Haven't seen him for a very long time. He's a lot older, that's all I want to say. I always miss him but I'm not sure if God thinks it's a good idea we ever meet again. it seems sad sometimes. Will you guys pray for me that if it's God's will that I don't have to do anything, but I will see him again and if I do, then he'll like me as a person? Thanks so much everyone.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the thing is, I don't know if he's really nice or if it's possible he could be a psychopath. That's how little I know of him so I hope God will give me signs and communication which I've been praying about bc I always wonder about him and miss him. Thank you guys for the prayers.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi, there's someone I've been thinking about. This person has been very nice. I'm not sure if he's really nice but he seemed that way mostly. Haven't seen him for a very long time. He's a lot older, that's all I want to say. I always miss him but I'm not sure if God thinks it's a good idea we ever meet again. it seems sad sometimes. Will you guys pray for me that if it's God's will that I don't have to do anything, but I will see him again and if I do, then he'll like me as a person? Thanks so much everyone.
It's really hard liking someone with social anxiety and not wanting to take the first step.

I'll pray if it's God's will it will happen, but also that if it is God's will for you to speak up that he will give you the courage to do so in all aspects of life.

It's not a choice sometimes and it can make it really hard to live a normal life, and you might feel timid and uncomfortable right now but you don't know how strong God can make you, not by your strength but by His.

Even if you don't see it right now, or it seems impossible, it can happen.

:pursuit:(this is the closest thing I can find to a heart)

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ohhhh, thank you thelord's_pearl.....I knew somebody loved me. :D

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ohhhh, thank you thelord's_pearl.....I knew somebody loved me. :D
QT, I think that you would be outside of TL'sP experience in meeting you. It is a good thing that you live on the other side of the globe. If you did not, you would be terrifying for her.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I will be praying :pray: blessings!