TheTruthOnGod.com - What do you make?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedSoul

Dec 17, 2006
Hey!I've only been a christian for a few weeks now, but my friend referred me to this website:They dont have much there, but I read their article and watch their video. Im not sure what to make of it, Im not educated enough yet to answer these :SSomeone out there who knows more than me, what do you think?Thanks

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who attempts to somehow "rationalize" that there is or is not a God is doing nothing but creating a fallacy. Such websites are nothing more than a waste of webspace and a waste of time to any Christian. I'd have to point out that Hitler too rationalized what he did, just like this webmaster has done.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose it's a coincidence that this website belongs to someone who shares the same name and email as the poster? At least have the guts not to come here and lie. We don't like liars around here, and I think that holds true for most people. I think your actions speak for themselves about how much trust anyone should have for you. You seem to have no issues with lying through your teeth.

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
I detect the sound of unchristian sentiment.Jesus was chastized by his deciples for hanging with the publicans.His reply you thumpers should know. I am wrong, you could not know or the questioners remark wold have not created that wonderfull feeling that you must have enjoyed.Love thy brother.RegardsDL

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:1Judge not, that ye be not judged, This particularly rings true when you are unaware of the situation. Sinners are welcome here because the community is started by one. However, those who seek merely to deface and blasphemy are not. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.