Think about it: "No man can buy or sell"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We got the glorious KING sister . The way i see it , JESUS fed five thousand and then later four thousand . Without a dime .
HE will take care of the lambs sister . Let our trust be in the glorious LORD .
I am so firmly convinced that all i truly need IS THE LORD . That even if i were on the run .
Shut out of a system , unable to buy or sell , WELL, lets just say GOD SPOKE all worlds into existance
HE can take care of my needs . TRUST IN THE LORD , they can keep the beast system .

Amen to that brother,
If Jesus is all we have then, we have all we will ever need. The only food I keep in the house is what I need for the time being. No hoarding, yes FAITH!!! :)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Agafia Lykova is a good name to look into.

She was an "Old Believer" living as a hermit in the Russian wilderness her whole life. She wouldn't buy anything because she believed barcodes were the Mark of the Beast, but she accepted donations and grew potatoes, carrots.

I seriously considered just becoming a nomad/gypsy and getting a caravan, that's how I grew up, but I when I was looking into it more I felt like God was giving me a fierce "do NOT try to become a gypsy."

So now I have no idea what to do. Just need to trust Him and I guess other people will, too.

I wouldn't say being a hermit is the same as being a gypsy... They do dark magic and such...
I don't know much about gypsys, just what Borat says... I can assure you I'm not a gypsy.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe there are different kind of gypsies ….we have many over here in the U.K. and many are of Irish decent. Many are ruthless and deceptive and they don’t have a good reputation. However there are Romani gypsies who are followers of Christ ……….so not all gypsies are outsiders to the faith xx

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha I wouldn't mean a literal gypsy..

My family came from Finland in 1890s(?). My grandmother was full blood Finn.

And they took over Minnesota (you're welcome).

This photo is from the Sámi people.

Back behind them is the lávvu (tipi). They build fires in them. Considered that, too, but I don't know where to put it.

(Im a cat person but I want that dog.)

Sami%2Bpeople%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Haha I wouldn't mean a literal gypsy..

My family came from Finland in 1890s(?). My grandmother was full blood Finn.

And they took over Minnesota (you're welcome).

This photo is from the Sámi people.

Back behind them is the lávvu (tipi). They build fires in them. Considered that, too, but I don't know where to put it.

(Im a cat person but I want that dog.)

Sami%2Bpeople%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Awesome picture... Old school... See how many kids they had back then... It didn't bother them at all...
My mum had 15 brothers and sisters... She was the youngest

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF this whole thing was the precursor to the mark of the beast, which I think it could be...

1. I think we would go before that time. I don't believe we would be here.
2. BUT if we didn't, how would you survive?

You wouldn't be able to drive because you couldn't afford it.

You wouldn't need a prepped pantry full of 10+ years of food. You wouldn't have a pantry.

I think the Christians would all be nomadic. Maybe we would barter and forage. Maybe we would just have to stick really close together.

But I think of Luke 9, Jesus told the 12 to go with nothing. I feel like it was an act of faith for them and that the Lord would provide for them on their journey.
I also believe it is the precursor to the number of the beast.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It could even just be a QR code in your phone, in your right hand...

But i also think this is all most probably a rehearsal for the real mark of the beast...
A chip or something

Reactions: JohnPaul

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There isn't enough public outrage in the western world atm...
Only when there is enough public outrage can things change for the better...

Or it might just get worse until Christ comes... As it is written

Reactions: Helen

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come ye one and come ye all unto the glorious LORD . While there be time to do so .
Enter into the courts of the LORD with much praise and thanksgiving .
A terrible and harsh time is coming upon the land , when once the delusion has filled the minds to the full
and all have surrendered unto the beast and its system , then great persecution comes for all who conformed not .
But have no fear of man . OUR END IS WONDERFUL GOOD and ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS WILL BE FOREVER .
Till that day , armour up and follow the Great shepard , Christ JESUS , of our souls . Be faithful unto death .
I say again , be faithful even unto death . THE END REWARD IS MARVELOUS . ETERNITY WITH HE WHO SAVED US . REMEMBER THE PRIZE .
Hey Amigo De Cristo weren't you suppose to show me a video or was it some other member, about RIFD codes or something like that? I forget now.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess that US interests were at least helping with funding there is not in doubt?
The Chinese government created this virus and unleashed it on the world, they don't care about killing their own, they are one of the most over populated countries in the world along with India, plus they hate America and the fact that Trump stood up to them, that was our punishment for our great President to fight against them, and cut them off or at least he tried.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not all U.S. interests work for the U.S. interest. It's the enemy within that gets us. I know about these things, cause I live in Chinada.

Reactions: Helen

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all U.S. interests work for the U.S. interest. It's the enemy within that gets us. I know about these things, cause I live in Chinada.
Especially not now with this current administration.

Reactions: Truman