This is a very troubling issue.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Free you tube is my favorite channel to watch. I am very dismayed that shows like wretched and several preachers I respect spend most of the time on you tube, putting down other believers.

The Asbury movement has come under enormous fire of late. Now I do not know all that is taking place there but I have grown weary of believers pontificating from their Ivory Towers and on their papal thrones complaining about wrong doctrine in many movements, but instead of doing something to help these new believers learn the truth, instead they whine and complain and do little to correct any bad teaching they are condemning! This is not how the Lord calls us to act.

Instead of leaving their safe little studios and getting down and dirty with people, they seem to prefer to whine and complain. What they do not realize is they are ceding these new believers to those who hold errant doctrine, simply because those folks are on the ground and working with the people. This is a grievous sin and needs to stop. If we see bad doctrine, we need to go and seek the people and show them the word. Moaning on you tube does nothing1 thanks for letting me vent. If I wasn't disabled I would already be at Asbury seeking to lay a solid foundation of the Word for these new folks who may be coming to Jesus!

Reactions: marks