This is why most believe that Jesus is a Man/Son and not God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly can't understand why people refuse to accept Jesus is God. Nothing is impossible with God. He has three parts to him and we are made in his image with three parts to us. My mind is not my body. My body is not my spirit. and my spirit is not my mind or my body BUT they are all me. ie The Mind/brain - the control centre which tells my body what to do. My spirit - my essence, who I am. My physical body which can move and feel.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I honestly can't understand why people refuse to accept Jesus is God. Nothing is impossible with God. He has three parts to him and we are made in his image with three parts to us. My mind is not my body. My body is not my spirit. and my spirit is not my mind or my body BUT they are all me. ie The Mind/brain - the control centre which tells my body what to do. My spirit - my essence, who I am. My physical body which can move and feel.
I have picked up something Pearl, we have various bible versions.

Take your time and listen to this.

Shalom.
J.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We already proved your use of Isaiah 42:8 was in error; now we are showing Grace's use of Isaiah 42:13 is also in error. Here's the kicker Taken, if all three of you continually misquote Scripture, what does that say about your beliefs? What is the foundation upon which you think you know God and His Christ?

Isa 42:
[8a]I am the LORD: that is my name: YEP TRUE FACT!
[8b] and my glory will I not give to another, YEP TRUE FACT!
[8c] neither my praise to graven images. YEP TRUE FACT!

I am in full agreement with the WORD of God...

You calling that WRONG, is of no consequence to me!

SINCE you AVOIDED answering questions I posed to you...
SINCE you are DESPERATELY TRYING to undermine Gods Glory...

* Gods GLORY is Gods SUPREME POWER, HE gives to No one.
* Gods POWER was Present in Gods CREATION.
See, Lookie here...

Gen 1:
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

* Gods WORD was Present in Gods CREATION.
See, Lookie here...

Gen 1:
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

WHILE God was CREATING and MAKING all the things LISTED in Gen one ANGEL thought in his heart, He could RISE ABOVE Gods Glory, Supreme Power, Authority .... WHEN IS WHEN by and through THAT ANGELS LIE, WAS the exact moment the WORD of God was KILLED!
Rev 13:
[8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And that ANGEL, was cast down from his heavenly estate, TO EARTH, earning himself a NEW Name, a NEW Titles, a NEW Description.
Devil, Satan, Serpent, Cunning, Devious, Evil, father of Lies, Murderer!
Isa 14
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

John 8:
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God SENDING His WORD to Earth, IN the LIKENESS as a earthly man, was EXPRESSLY Gods Sending His WORD TO EARTH, in the BODILY FORM ‘as A JEWISH earthly man”....A FORM God Himself PREPARED.... expressly FOR Earthly men to SEE, HEAR, LEARN from HIM...SEEING His BODY as an EXAMPLE of what Earthly men could EXPECT to HAPPEN TO their BODY’S....”IF...should an earthly man DECIDE to CHOOSE to BELIEVE, confess their BELIEF, and SERVE the WILL of Gods Desire”.

The SOUL in that form, The SPIRIT in that formed BODY, God Prepared, SUFFERED NOT....and NEITHER shall an earthly man’s SAVED soul, or QUICKENED spirit SUFFER spiritual deaths!
Body’s die all day long. God Requires the DEATH of the BLOOD LIFE of the Body.

So you HEARD about Jesus’ BODILY Death, of that body God Prepared?
So?

So you HEARD about Jesus’ Being REVEALED is the Christ?
So?

So you HEARD about Jesus’ Body RESURRECTED?
So?

So you HEARD about Jesus’ Body ascending BACK UP TO HEAVEN, from whence it came?
So?

So you HEARD about Jesus’ receiving Gods Glory....that Jesus’ HAD with God since the beginning?

John 17:
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

TOO BAD, you didn’t learn Gods Word and Gods Glorious POWER, ALWAYS EXISTED IN and WITH God, regardless of when your limited mind LEARNED the NAME/TITLES God gave to His Word and His Power.

And you think piddling around in the Book of Isaiah, and pointing your finger accusing others IS YOUR PROOF that
JESUS IS NOT the Glory of God ?

Properly JESUS IS THE WORD of God.
Properly CHRIST IS THE POWER of God.
JESUS was SENT TO EARTH....humbled, WITHOUT His REPUTATION!
WHILE JESUS was ON EARTH....”THE KNOWLEDGE of “HIS” Reputation was REVEALED!

NOT a MYSTERY....Jesus’ Reputation IS, HE IS THE CHRIST, the POWER of GOD, THE WISDOM of God, The SEED of God...

1 Cor 1:
[24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Gal 3:
[16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

IF you had read and studied, you should have DISCOVERED...
Knowledge is one thing...SOME men learned and believed the Knowledge that Jesus IS the Christ.

Seeing is another thing....SOME men learned and believed Gods POWER is SUPREME exclusive to God ALONE, that He gives to no one.

NO man has SEEN Gods POWER!
Men ONLY SEE the “effects, reflections” OF Gods POWER!
The Word of God, DID NOT COME TO EARTH with POWER....TO DESTROY...OR...Given PEACE ON EARTH!
THE FIRST TIME...
But don’t be disappointed...WHEN the Son of Man, JESUS, descends from Heaven on a White CLOUD, He SITS on that CLOUD WITH His Reputation, WITH His POWER...and smites the EARTH with His POWER, and perhaps YOU will be Looking UP and SEE Him sitting on a cloud, and then wail at the EFFECTS of HIS WRATH UPON the Earth and it’s inhabitants.

You want to be called WRONG....speak to yourself for yourself...
Your “wants” do nothing for me.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live.

1 Corinthians 8

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We already proved your use of Isaiah 42:8 was in error; now we are showing Grace's use of Isaiah 42:13 is also in error. Here's the kicker Taken, if all three of you continually misquote Scripture, what does that say about your beliefs? What is the foundation upon which you think you know God and His Christ?

You have accused, but proven nothing.
Continue back-patting yourself, who cares? Lol

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is going to be our Judge?
The Father, or Christ Jesus?

In John 1:1
Who was WITH/PROS Whom?

J.
JESUS said ALL JUDGMENT has been comitted by GOD unto the SON . HENCE JESUS IS GONNA BE OUR JUDGE .
ALL judgment has been given unto the SON . AND GUESS what is gonna judge all on the last day . HIS SAYINGS , HIS WORDS .
I suggest we start learning the BIBLICAL JESUS , cause the jesus getting preached in most churches CONTRADICTS THE BIBLICAL ONE .
Their love contradicts the LOVE OF GOD , its a total mess in christendom . I say , by grace what i have been all along ,
GO BACK INTO BIBLES and NEVER LOOK BACK .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Absolutely, THERE IS NOTHING funny about Misquoting Scriptures, so
where, Exactly did I twist/Misquote This???:

Isa 42:13 KJB "The LORD Shall Go Forth As A Mighty Man,
He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry,
yea, roar; He shall Prevail against His enemies.

???

GRACE And Peace...
Taken & Johann I get but I expected more from you.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Never mind, what we have is talking in heteros tongues, various bible versions.
J.
Not happy with misquoting Scripture now you go after the Bible itself. This looks terrible for you J.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Taken @Johann @GRACE ambassador
We have proved the use of Isaiah 42:8 was in error; now we are showing Grace's use of Isaiah 42:13 is also in error. All three of you continually misquote Scripture, what does that say about your beliefs? What is the foundation upon which you think you know God and His Christ? This is where this conversation has arrived. I suggest @Pearl that you do not follow in their example and misquote Scripture. If you are going to quote a verse or a passage, can I suggest you first meditate upon it (prayer for understanding) to gain the correct insight (& context) before doing what the others have continued to do in this thread. The trinity has clouded your ability to find truth.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Absolutely, THERE IS NOTHING funny about Misquoting Scriptures, so
where, Exactly did I twist/Misquote This???:

Isa 42:13 KJB "The LORD Shall Go Forth As A Mighty Man,
He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry,
yea, roar; He shall Prevail against His enemies.

???

GRACE And Peace...
Interesting Grace you removed the underlining of "A mighty man"...enough said.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Not happy with misquoting Scripture now you go after the Bible itself. This looks terrible for you J.
The KJV is my primary bible, I do have an issue with the others. as to my integrity, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and Abba protects me since I have nothing to boast about.
J.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The KJV is my primary bible, I do have an issue with the others. as to my integrity, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and Abba protects me since I have nothing to boast about.
J.
It's the least accurate translation and based on the least number of codices, not to mention its language is no longer relevant today. You would be better using the ESV or NET so you don't waste all that time trying to define words.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken @Johann @GRACE ambassador
We have proved the use of Isaiah 42:8 was in error;

Proved Isa 42:8 was in error for use IN WHAT?

now we are showing Grace's use of Isaiah 42:13 is also in error.

Proving Isa 42:13 is in error for use IN WHAT?

Jabbering in circles, pointing your finger...is your proof of WHAT “mis-USE” of Scripture?

Isa 42:
[8] I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Here is Isa 42;8...
Now what exactly is your so called mis-use of this scripture that you are all topsy-turvy carrying on about?