Though all the people in the universe leave you, only Jesus, he would never forsake you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
In the beginning God created the world and the people in it

The human ancestors sinned

The cost of sin is seperation from God, to suffer in hell for eternity

Because God loved the people he had created, so he wants to rescue them, so he came in to the world in the image of man and was given birth as a baby by a woman

What is his life like?

He's one of the most unlucky and unfortunate person ever borne in the world since the world's history began. He was destined to be abused and despised by people until death

Why?

Because the reason he came to the world is to bear all the retribution and pay for all the consequences and curses for the sins of all evil wicked people

How unfortunate is he?

He can be considered as the world's ugliest person who ever lived. So when people sees him, they ridicule, insult, swear at him, avoid him, or hide their faces and not look at him

Because he received all the curses and retribution that God reserved for wicked evil people, therefore all his life he encountered all manners of extremely sad and unfortunate events, which filled him with illnesses, made him look like an extremely haggard, skinny walking corpse

Everybody despises and turns away from him, because they thought he was cursed by God, an incarnate of evil. Therefore he's always alone by himself, because no one in the world wants to be his friend

People eat three regular meals daily, the three regular meals that he eats daily are his own tears

Because everyone extremely despise and disdain him, therefore people would only hire him to do the most despised, disrespected, lowly, and slave-like kind of work

Adding to all these already unfortunate tragedies, is that he must also keep himself from committing even the slightest sin by abusing his body's normal human needs by not eating,not drinking, and not sleeping, to pray with tears and sorrow for those people who offended and sinned against him to his heavenly father to forgive them

Why must'nt he commit even the slightest sin?

Because if he committed any sin however small, then he would not be able to redeem the people of the world for their sins, because only the sinless can redeem for the sinful

What is sin?

Any slightest thought or action that does not love others is sin

Then at the last few years of his life, the time for him to redeem the people came

He strenuously and laboriously traveled throughout the land to proclaim the wonderful message of God's salvation for people, testifying the truthfulness of his message to them by casting out demons from people, raising the dead, and healing all types of illnesses and diseases people have

He bore our sickness and weakness, so that whenever he healed someone with an illness, sickness, or person who had just died, vitality would flow away from him, which makes his already feeble body the much more weaker

At the same time he must still torture the normal needs of his body by not eating, not drinking, and not sleeping to pray for the forgiveness of people's sins, to resist the temptations of sin, to keep the power of his spirit strong

The leaders of the people saw that more and more people are turning away to follow after him, therefore they secretly arrested him. In such times of trouble that befell him, the few loyal disciples that he called, deeply loved and trusted, one by one they escaped and abandoned him, betrayed him, and confessed that they even knew him. So this time he was again betrayed by people whom he deeply loved and trusted, which made him sorrowfully return to being a lonesome person who no one cared, like always

Although people are not able to find any evil in him to condemn him, they nonetheless insulted him, humiliated him, tortured him, mobbed him, lynched him, so that no part of skin on his body is intact

Lastly they sent him to be nailed on the cross to receive a gruesome and humiliating death

Why is it a gruesome and humiliating death?

The Roman soldiers nail their enemies onto the cross to warn those who ever thought about opposing them
The details are...They first lynch their captive with metal-headed whip for an amount of time, then they force the heavily bleeding and wounded person to carry the wooden cross that is well over 100Kg to travel for a distance to the place where they would crucify him. If the captive have no more energy to carry on, then the soldiers would beat or whip him to force him to carry on. But at that time, even though they had whipped and beaten him, Jesus is already far too weak to lift up the cross that lay crushed on his feeble body on the ground, even though he really really want to lift it up for the people he came to save, but the weight of the heavy cross to him in such a weakened state is really just too heavy...too heavy...Therefore the Roman soldiers ordered a spectator to help Jesus carry the cross with him to the place where they would crucify him.
When they arrive they would strip the captive naked, to humiliate him in front of all the spectators.
Because after people are crucified, the duration until death is usually determined by the person's will power, therefore if he needs to pee or defaecate, then it would result him doing so in front of all the spectators, which would definitely result in more mockery and humiliation from people.

The causes of death on the cross
The nails are nailed into the part between the palms' and the arms' bones. There's a small piece of wooden stand for the crucified person to stand on. Because the arms had been stretched far too downwards and sideways, therefore the condemned would have severe difficulty inhaling, due to hyper-expansion of the chest muscles and lungs. Therefore if the captive want to breath, then he needs to use all of his body strength to lift himself up, but in doing so he would make the wounds of his nail-pierced hands very painful, causing more fresh blood to gush out.
Also, when the body falls down again, because the sense of pain experienced is too great, therefore the feet often slips off or are unable to properly land onto the little piece of wooden stand used for the captive to land their feet, which results in more suffocation and pain coming from the nail-pierced wounds.
So such painful cycles continue again and again, until the captive either dies by circulatory shock resulting from blood depletion, or dies from suffocation due to not having enough energy to lift himself up to breath.

What kinds of painful sufferings would people experience from blood depletion circulatory shock?
Great amounts of blood loss would cause the central nervous system to lose control, which would cause extreme head pain and dizziness, very confused and painful mental state. The body's breathing system would collapse and become irregular, which causes rapid and shallow breathing, weakened breathing, constant inability to breath, hyperventilation, coughing, etc. When the body does not have enough blood people would first have a high fever, then the whole body would become extremely cold. The whold body would become stiff and painful. People would vomit or have diarrhoe. The muscles of the whole body would tremor, twitch, cramp and fall into epileptic seizures uncontrollably. The body would feel extremely fatigued due to insufficiency of oxygen. The vision would become blurred and impaired. The mouth would become extremely dry and people would suffer from feelings of extreme thirst. Temporary loss of consciousness, contraction of the eye pupil, the body would become poisoned due to the functional breakdown of the body's defence system.
At first, the heart beat would become faster according to the amount of blood lost. Because when a great amount of blood is lost, it would cause the blood pressure to go down, so the heart would beat faster to increase the blood pressure. The more the amount of blood lost, the faster the heart beats. When the hearts beats way too fast for a long period of duration, it would disrupt the rythm and pattern of heart beats which would often cause the heart to constantly stop beating. When the heart is not supplied with enough oxygen due to the loss of blood, people would feel great pain in the heart and chest. When there's not enough blood in the body to supply enough oxygen to all the body organs, tissues, and cells to support their normal functions, then they would be damaged and become extremely painful and swell, contract, or turn pale or dark, then all vital organs', cells' and tissues' functions would breakdown and die. The intense pain will spread to every corner of the body.

While he is on the cross, suffering and struggling painfully to survive, people still mock, insult, and laugh at him with contempt. There is no one around him who pities him.

Just before Jesus' death on the cross, the final words that he cried out using all of his mere and final life strength that he abandoned, sacrificed, and gave away to the people of the world, is still intercession for the people who sinned against him:
'Father! Forgive them! Because they don't know what they have done!'

Because Jesus is God's perfect sacrifice replacement for all the sins of people, therefore he died a complete death after falling into circulatory shock from losing all the blood in his body, then he suffocated from energy depletion and died. He gave away all of his life for people to God.

Three days after his death he resurrected, and he appeared to his disciples, as proof of his victory and power over sin and death

In the end, Jesus ended his brief thirty-four years of extreme pain and suffering in the world, and rose up to heaven to sit next to his father's glorious throne, waiting for the time to come back to this world again, to judge the sinners and the righteous.

So, God made himself the atonement sacrifice for all the people in the world, so that by trusting and believing in his name, truly loving his name, and by willing to repent their sins because of feeling the love of God towards them, people are able to be made right with God, and receive eternal life.

Reactions: IanLC

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

I am only going to post my reply on one of your two duplicate posts

How unfortunate is he?

He can be considered as the world's ugliest person who ever lived. So when people sees him, they ridicule, insult, swear at him, avoid him, or hide their faces and not look at him

Where did you get this, that Christ was ugly?

Everybody despises and turns away from him, because they thought he was cursed by God, an incarnate of evil. Therefore he's always alone by himself, because no one in the world wants to be his friend

Do you despise and turn away from Him, I sure don't, so that is at least two of us. Who thinks He was cursed by God?

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Also, he (Jesus) lost his father who cared about him when he was only a small child, which made him bore the burden of his family's living while he was only at a child's age, because he is the eldest child of the family.

Sorry, the last sentence is supposed to be...
So, God made himself the atonement sacrifice for all the people in the world, so that by trusting and believing in his name, truly loving and adoring him, and by willing to repent their sins because of having felt the love of God towards them, people are able to be made right with God, and receive eternal life.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Sorry, it's supposed to be...

Everybody turns away from him and fear him, because they thought he was cursed by God, an incarnate of evil.

And...

He (Jesus) lost the only person in the world who truly cared about him while he was only a small child, his father.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Also, he (Jesus) lost his father who cared about him when he was only a small child, which made him bore the burden of his family's living while he was only at a child's age, because he is the eldest child of the family.

Well, Joseph, Christ's step father, was alive when Christ was twelve so He wasn't that young.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Also...

People often swear, ridicule, beat, and curse him. But he never resisted other people's beatings, neither does he reply other people's cursings with cursings, but he always repays other people's evil treatments toward him with words of blessings and kind deeds.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Final ending: Do you know why God wants to suffer the cruelest sufferings in the world and die?

Because God wants to tell you:

'My child, no matter how much you sin against me, even if you torture me your whole life and murder me yourself, I'd still forgive you.'

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT TO DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED THAT I AM IN NO POSITION TO TEACH ANYTHING BECAUSE MY KNOWLEDGE OF GOD ARE NOT EVEN AT MEDIUM LEVEL! BUT I REALIZED THAT THE NEW FUNCTION OF THIS FORUM IS THAT WE CANT EDIT OR DELETE ANY POSTS WE'VE POSTED...WHAT IF SOMEONE MADE HUGE MISTAKES WITH THEIR TEACHINGS AND WANTED TO DELETE THEM BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO, THEN SOMEONE UNLEARNED COMES AND GETS MISGUIDED BY THAT WRONG TEACHING? WOULDNT THAT BE LEADING OTHER PEOPLE ASTRAY...? WISH THEY CAN ALLOW PEOPLE TO DELETE POSTS...

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT TO DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED THAT I AM IN NO POSITION TO TEACH ANYTHING BECAUSE MY KNOWLEDGE OF GOD ARE NOT EVEN AT MEDIUM LEVEL! BUT I REALIZED THAT THE NEW FUNCTION OF THIS FORUM IS THAT WE CANT EDIT OR DELETE ANY POSTS WE'VE POSTED...WHAT IF SOMEONE MADE HUGE MISTAKES WITH THEIR TEACHINGS AND WANTED TO DELETE THEM BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO, THEN SOMEONE UNLEARNED COMES AND GETS MISGUIDED BY THAT WRONG TEACHING? WOULDNT THAT BE LEADING OTHER PEOPLE ASTRAY...? WISH THEY CAN ALLOW PEOPLE TO DELETE POSTS...

Sometimes, just having the courage to say " I was wrong. This is how I felt at the time, but after more prayer and study, God has changed my opinion on this matter." is enough to get your point across. Hang in there.

Joshua David

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Whoa... don't trip buddy... you shared something... how you were feeling in that moment... if you feel different now just say so... if there's people that want to beat you up about being mistaken or not having perfect understanding ignore them... there's always gonna be those that go around wanting to constantly point out faults in everyone around them... ignore them... anyone who's growing in the Lord is going to understand that you're just sharing your heart based on the revelation you've received this far... and I'm pretty sure everyone on here has changed their opinion about certain things that they've at one time felt they were 100% right about... so it's all good.... share away... and if you change your mind about something... share that to...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sometimes, just having the courage to say " I was wrong. This is how I felt at the time, but after more prayer and study, God has changed my opinion on this matter." is enough to get your point across. Hang in there.

Joshua David

Amen JD...:)

Lastsecman, Bless you!.

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011

I was just curious, what exactly did you change your mind about. I read your posts and I didn't find anything wrong with it. Lastsecman, You don't have to have gone to seminary to be qualified to post here. If God lays something on your heart to post, then please feel free to post. If someone disagrees with you on a point that you made, then you both can ( hopefully politely and respectfully) discuss it.

Joshua David

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Had doubts...

But now it's clear now.

Though we know God would forgive us, but we know how painful it took for God to forgive us, therefore we'd not want to continue sinning.
Because we know that the hardest thing in the world is to forgive other people.
Yet Christ went through the most hell-like tortures to want to tell us that he'd forgive us even if we torture him his whole life and kill him ourself.
This is the deepest love that God have towards us.
Which after feeling this deepest love in the universe that God have for us, would lead us to wanting to repent our sins.

Christianity is...
We'd not want to continue sinning because we know God would forgive us

not

We'd want to continue sinning because we know God would forgive us

And

A Christian's repentance is from feeling such greatest love of God towards us.

not

A Chritstian's repentance is from fearing the wrath of God in his coming judgement.

Thankyou for helping me clear my doubts ^ ^

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Article Round-up:

Though all the people in the universe leave you, only Jesus, he would never forsake you

In the beginning God created the world and the people in it

The human ancestors sinned

The cost of sin is seperation from God, to suffer in hell for eternity

Because God loved the people he had created, so he wants to rescue them, so he came in to the world in the image of man and was given birth as a baby by a woman

What is his life like?

He's one of the most unlucky and unfortunate person ever borne in the world since the world's history began. He was destined to be abused and despised by people until death

Why?

Because the reason he came to the world is to bear all the retribution and pay for all the consequences and curses for the sins of all evil wicked people

Why?

Because he came to bear all the punishment of men's evil from God's anger

How unfortunate is he?

Because he received all the curses and retribution that God reserved for wicked evil people, therefore all his life he encountered all manners of extremely sad and unfortunate events, which filled him with illnesses, made him look like an extremely haggard, skinny walking corpse

Everybody turns away from him and fear him, because they thought he was cursed by God, an incarnate of evil. Therefore he's always alone by himself, because no one in the world wants to be his friend.

People often swear, ridicule, beat, and curse him. But he never resisted other people's beatings, neither does he reply other people's cursings with cursings, but he always repays other people's evil treatments toward him with words of blessings and kind deeds.

People eat three regular meals daily, the three regular meals that he eats daily are his own tears

He lost the only person in the world who truly cared about him while he was only a small child, his father. This made him bore the burden of his family's living while he was only at a child's age, because he is the eldest child of the family. But because everyone extremely despise and disdain him, therefore people would only hire him to do the most despised, disrespected, lowly, and slave-like kind of work.

Adding to all these already unfortunate tragedies, is that he must also keep himself from committing even the slightest sin by abusing his body's normal human needs by not eating,not drinking, and not sleeping, to pray with tears and sorrow for those people who offended and sinned against him to his heavenly father to forgive them

Why must'nt he commit even the slightest sin?

Because if he committed any sin however small, then he would not be able to redeem the people of the world for their sins, because only the sinless can redeem for the sinful

What is sin?

Any slightest thought or action that does not love others is sin

Then at the last few years of his life, the time for him to redeem the people came

He strenuously and laboriously traveled throughout the land to proclaim the wonderful message of God's salvation for people, testifying the truthfulness of his message to them by casting out demons from people, raising the dead, and healing all types of illnesses and diseases people have

He bore our sickness and weakness, so that whenever he healed someone with an illness, sickness, or person who had just died, vitality would flow away from him, which makes his already feeble body the much more weaker

At the same time he must still torture the normal needs of his body by not eating, not drinking, and not sleeping to pray for the forgiveness of people's sins, to resist the temptations of sin, and to keep the power of his spirit strong

The leaders of the people saw that more and more people are turning away to follow after him, therefore they secretly arrested him. In such times of trouble that befell him, the few loyal disciples that he called, deeply loved and trusted, one by one they escaped and abandoned him, betrayed him, and confessed that they even knew him. So this time he was again betrayed by people whom he deeply loved and trusted, which made him sorrowfully return to being a lonesome person who no one cared, just like before

Although people are not able to find any evil in him to condemn him, they nonetheless insulted him, humiliated him, tortured him, mobbed him, lynched him, so that no part of skin on his body is intact

Lastly they sent him to be nailed on the cross to receive a gruesome and humiliating death

Why is it a gruesome and humiliating death?

The Roman soldiers nail their enemies onto the cross to warn those who ever thought about opposing them
The details are...They first lynch their captive with metal-headed whip for an amount of time, then they force the heavily bleeding and wounded person to carry the wooden cross that is well over 100Kg to travel for a distance to the place where they would crucify him. If the captive have no more energy to carry on, then the soldiers would beat or whip him to force him to carry on. But at that time, even though they had whipped and beaten him, Jesus is already far too weak to lift up the cross that lay crushed on his feeble body on the ground, even though he really really want to lift it up for the people he came to save, but the weight of the heavy cross to him in such a weakened state is really just too heavy...too heavy...Therefore the Roman soldiers ordered a spectator to help Jesus carry the cross with him to the place where they would crucify him.
When they arrive they would strip the captive naked, to humiliate him in front of all the spectators.
Because after people are crucified, the duration until death is usually determined by the person's will power, therefore if he needs to pee or defaecate, then it would result him doing so in front of all the spectators, which would definitely result in more mockery and humiliation from people.

The causes of death on the cross
The nails are nailed into the part between the palms' and the arms' bones. There's a small piece of wooden stand for the crucified person to stand on. Because the arms had been stretched far too downwards and sideways, therefore the condemned would have severe difficulty inhaling, due to hyper-expansion of the chest muscles and lungs. Therefore if the captive want to breath, then he needs to use all of his body strength to lift himself up, but in doing so he would make the wounds of his nail-pierced hands very painful, causing more fresh blood to gush out.
Also, when the body falls down again, because the sense of pain experienced is too great, therefore the feet often slips off or are unable to properly land onto the little piece of wooden stand used for the captive to land their feet, which results in more suffocation and pain coming from the nail-pierced wounds.
So such painful cycles continue again and again, until the captive either dies by circulatory shock resulting from blood depletion, or dies from suffocation due to not having enough energy to lift himself up to breath.

What kinds of painful sufferings would people experience from blood depletion circulatory shock and constant lack of enough oxygen?
Great amounts of blood loss would cause the central nervous system to lose control, which would cause extreme head pain and dizziness, very confused and painful mental state. The body's breathing system would collapse and become irregular, which causes rapid and shallow breathing, weakened breathing, constant inability to breath, hyperventilation, coughing, etc. When the body does not have enough blood people would first have a high fever, then the whole body would become extremely cold. The whold body would become stiff and painful. People would vomit or have diarrhoe. The muscles of the whole body would tremor, twitch, cramp and fall into epileptic seizures uncontrollably. The body would feel extremely fatigued due to insufficiency of oxygen. The vision would become blurred and impaired. The mouth would become extremely dry and people would suffer from feelings of extreme thirst. Temporary loss of consciousness, contraction of the eye pupil, the body would become poisoned due to the functional breakdown of the body's defence system.
At first, the heart beat would become faster according to the amount of blood lost. Because when a great amount of blood is lost, it would cause the blood pressure to go down, so the heart would beat faster to increase the blood pressure. The more the amount of blood lost, the faster the heart beats. When the hearts beats way too fast for a long period of duration, it would disrupt the rythm and pattern of heart beats which would often cause the heart to constantly stop beating. When the heart is not supplied with enough oxygen due to the loss of blood, people would feel great pain in the heart and chest. When there's not enough blood in the body to supply enough oxygen to all the body organs, tissues, and cells to support their normal functions, then they would be damaged and become extremely painful and swell, contract, or turn pale or dark, then all vital organs', cells' and tissues' functions would breakdown and die. The intense pain will spread to every corner of the body.

While he is on the cross, suffering and struggling painfully to survive, people still mock, insult, and laugh at him with contempt. There is no one around him who pities him.

Just before Jesus' death on the cross, the final words that he cried out using all of his mere and final life strength that he abandoned, sacrificed, and gave away to the people of the world, is still intercession for the people who sinned against him:
'Father! Forgive them! Because they don't know what they have done!'

Because Jesus is God's perfect sacrifice replacement for all the sins of people, therefore he died a complete death after falling into circulatory shock from losing all the blood in his body, then he suffocated from energy depletion and died. He gave away all of his life completely for people to God.

Three days after his death he resurrected, and he appeared to his disciples, as proof of his victory and power over sin and death

In the end, Jesus ended his brief thirty-four years of extreme pain and suffering in the world, and rose up to heaven to sit next to his father's glorious throne, waiting for the time to come back to this world again, to judge the sinners and the righteous.

So, God made himself the atonement sacrifice for all the people in the world, so that by trusting and believing in his name, truly loving and adoring him, and by willing to repent their sins because of having felt the love of God towards them, people are able to be made right with God, and receive eternal life.

Final ending: Do you know why God wants to suffer the cruelest sufferings in the world and die?

Because God wants to tell you:

'My child, no matter how much you sin against me, even if you torture me your whole life and murder me yourself, I'd still forgive you.'

Though we know God would forgive us for our sins, but we know how painful it took for God to forgive us, therefore we'd not want to continue sinning.
Because we know that the hardest thing in the world is to forgive other people.
Yet Christ went through the most hell-like tortures to want to tell us that he'd forgive us even if we torture him his whole life and kill him ourself.
This is the deepest love that God have towards us.
Which after feeling this deepest love in the universe that God have for us, would lead us to wanting to repent our sins.

Christianity is...
We'd not want to continue sinning because we know God would forgive us

not

We'd want to continue sinning because we know God would forgive us

And

A Christian's repentance to sin is from feeling such greatest love of God towards us.

not

A Chritstian's repentance to sin is from fearing the wrath of God in his coming judgement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHA9_AwBTM

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Though we are saved by God's grace, and by our faith towards God, but REMEMBER, in the Bible God warned us:

Hebrews 10:26-31
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
What this means is, though God would forgive us our sins, yet this does not mean that we may then have no fear of lawlessly committing any sins, because God did warn us in the Bible about the consequences of deliberately sinning.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have been abandoned or forsaken because of lack of love (Matt 24:12), such as a parent abandoning a family simple to get away from their rightful responsibility, either as head or as the "complement".("complement", Hebrew 'ezer, Gen 2:20) In these "last days", more and more are failing to be accountable for their actions, often leaving behind children or being irresponsible in a whole host of other areas. The apostle Paul wrote that "men will be lovers of themselves....unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection," even "having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power."(2 Tim 3:1-5) There is an expression that fits this: When the going gets tough, instead of the tough gets going, these leave.

However, our Creator, Jehovah God, will never leave those who are loyal to him. When the authority to lead the nation of Israel was transferred from Moses to Joshua just before entering the land of Canaan in 1473 B.C.E., Moses told Joshua: "Be courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”(Deut 31:6) Then after the death of Moses, Joshua chapter 1 says: "And it came about after the death of Moses the servant of Jehovah that Jehovah proceeded to say to Joshua the son of Nun, the minister of Moses....Just as I proved to be with Moses I shall prove to be with you. I shall neither desert you nor leave you entirely. Be courageous and strong."(Jos 1:1, 5, 6)

However, a warning was given to King Asa (977- 937 B.C.E) following his victory at Mareshah (2 Chron 14:12) by means of Jehovah fighting for the nation of Israel: "Jehovah is with you as long as you prove to be with him; and if you search for him, he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him he will leave you."(2 Chron 15:2) Thus, Jehovah God will never leave anyone who is loyal to him, who continuously ' searches ' for him. But he will leave anyone who leaves him.

During the reign of Jehoash (898 - 859 B.C.E), because the nation was disregarding God's commandments after the death of Jehoiada the High Priest, Zechariah his son told the nation: "This is what the true God has said, ‘Why are you overstepping the commandments of Jehovah, so that you cannot prove successful? Because you have left Jehovah, he will, in turn, leave you.’” (2 Chron 24:20) The Israelites felt a hate for this warning through Zechariah and pelted him with stones until he died.(2 Chron 24:21, 22)

It has not changed today, for the churches have not taught their members how to ' search for Jehovah so that he may be found '. Therefore, they have come to have an intense hatred for those who encourage them to " search for Jehovah, you people, while he may be found. Call to him while he proves to be near."(Isa 55:6) Teachings such as "hellfire" are not taught in the Bible, and some become angry as Jehoash, when shown from the Bible that many of the doctrines they are believe are not found in the Bible, such as the immortality of the soul, the trinity, all good people go to heaven, the worship of Mary and the "saints", use of idols in worship.

Because the nation of Israel accepted false religious teachings and doctrines, absorbing Greek philosophy, having become "part of the world"(John 15:19), both philosophically and religiously, these left Jehovah God. Thus, three days before his death, Jesus said of the Jews as a nation: "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But you people did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you. For I say to you, you will by no means see me from henceforth until you say, ‘Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name!’”(Matt 23:37-39, Ps 118:26)

After the apostle Paul's stirring counsel of loyalty to God to the Hebrew Christians, telling them to "let marriage be honorable among all, and the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge fornicators and adulterers. Let your manner of life be free of the love of money, while you are content with the present things", he then gives them this reminder from God, quoting from Deuteronomy 31:6 and Psalms 56:11: "I will by no means leave you nor by any means forsake you.” So that we may be of good courage and say: “Jehovah is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”(Heb 13:4-6)

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Another fact about salvation that people should be very fearful about is, people can lose the saving grace given to them by God.
Because God very seriously warned people in the Bible, that if people do not obey and act out his commands, then on judgement day, their salvation will be taken away from them, and their ending will be like the endings of evil wicked people, which is to be thrown into the eternal hellfire of torment.

lastsecman

Nov 8, 2006
Because God said, to those people who love him, by obeying and acting out his commandments, he will treat them with kindness and mercy.
But to those people who are rebellious, who loves lies more than the truth, and who does not want to obey and act out his commands, he will treat them with anger and punishment like the way he will treat evil wicked people.