Time for God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Just sharing what God put on my heart to write. Time for God?Have you thanked God today?How long would that take? A second or maybe a minute? What would you do if God said, "I don't have time for you today?"Imagine God not being there for you. Would you be happy? I think not! You may even be mad at God and complain, "He doesn't even care about me!".It may seem that He is not listening to you,God is listening to you and he answers tooEven if the answer is not always what we ask. Our Heavenly Father is always watching over us,Remember he is the reason you are here todayThink about that the next time you forget to pray.God loves us and doesn't ask for much,Open up your heart and show him your loveTake time to focus on him and say in a prayer,"Thank you God, for your love and many blessings." :grouphug::angel6:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's so lovely Lookin'4ward... you know a while back I told you in the PM's... It is beautiful. I love it. :bible: :study: :grouphug: