Time is up!! Jesus is returning and rapture (catching up) time is here!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Ephesians, the apostle Paul explained this “mystery” as:

In addition, Paul said:

The seventh angel is the one who has the last bowl or vial judgment.
While my chronology (Which I created a while back) did place Christ’s return at the end of the sixth bowl judgment, I do see the possibility that the LORD Jesus could come after the seventh bowl judgment on account of the mystery being revealed here in that it is Christ returning (bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head). The thunderings in both Revelation 10, and in Revelation 19 is God the Father’s voice speaking (See John 12:27-29). The angel in Revelation 10 is said by some to be Jesus, and while there are some good points for this, I don’t believe this is so because this angel swears by a name that refers to Jesus (Revelation 10:6).

Revelation 6-10 appears to be sequential and it begins sometime after the middle of the tribulation.
Revelation 11 appears to rewind back in time in the chronology at the final last 42 months (picking back up from sometime after the Middle of the Tribulation), and it ends with Jesus Christ coming in Revelation 19. Revelation 20-22 are the next epochs and important events in time (After the Tribulation and Christ’s return).

Note: I am open to the possibility that the 4th seal (death, i.e. The Antichrist killing a good majority of the people on the planet) could be longer than what Christians expect. It is possible that this event lasts a year or even longer before the 5th seal is opened (With the saints crying out for justice in having been recently martyred by the Antichrist in the 4th seal). Besides the 144,000, and the two witnesses, the point here is that the saints will not experience the period of God’s Wrath (or the Day of the Lord) which starts with the Trumpet Judgment and ends with Christ returning and with the Earth eventually being purified by fire. God’s people are not appointed unto wrath. That’s the problem I have with Post-Trib. So it’s not even really the timing so much but it is about the inappropriate punishment of God’s people (When God said they are not appointed unto Wrath). I do see the possibility that the 6th-7th seal (Which releases the Trumpet Judgment - i.e. the Wrath of God) could happen in the last few months or even the last month before Christ’s return. That’s not an issue for me. That certainly is a possibility (Based on what I know of Scripture). But what is not possible is God’s people not being protected from His Wrath.
The most important thing is(always) "It is written"

JESUS said "Immediately after the Tribulation...."

Now, as you have been successfully pointing out is that "after the tribulation" is determined by the LORD as we see in Revelation.
AND
When we combine that with God promising "we are not appointed to His wrath" then we REST in Christ and allow the Scripture to lead our thought process.

Where people go off track is when they 'add to God's words' and also 'take away from God's words' in order to establish pre-trib rapture.

This results in:
a.) rapture occurring BEFORE the Second Coming
b.) falsely saying that there are multiple Second Comings of Christ
c.) multiple raptures occurring BEFORE the Resurrection
d.) outright denying "it is written" by saying they will not see or experience the Antichrist and his Mark
e.) separating Jew from Gentile in Christ and thus going against the "One New Man in Christ"

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than likely they will take the mark of the beast because they are not READY to lose their head!
They will be accepting the Mark because JESUS told us in His Parable He gave us in Matthew 25:1-13

'Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons"

"For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires."

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will be accepting the Mark because JESUS told us in His Parable He gave us in Matthew 25:1-13

'Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons"

"For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires."

There will be weak Christians then also that must "overcome," Rev. 2 and 3 and will be martyred. But others of them still have free will and God will not make them NOT take the mark. The unbeliever are those under a strong delusion who will automatically take the mark will keep their heads.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes indeed my friend . Yes indeed .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be weak Christians then also that must "overcome," Rev. 2 and 3 and will be martyred. But others of them still have free will and God will not make them NOT take the mark. The unbeliever are those under a strong delusion who will automatically take the mark will keep their heads.
You are 100% Correct in saying: The unbeliever are those under a strong delusion who will automatically take the mark will keep their heads.

The Saints/Christians you see in Revelation that overcome are the STRONGEST for they have POWER in the HOLY SPIRIT just as JESUS addressed in Matthew 25:1-13 and in Revelation.

These Saints/Christians are the Ones whom God gives HIGH Praise to - Rev ch12 and Rev ch13 and Rev ch14

"They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
And they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death."

"Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints."

"Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

Do you know of anything greater then "the faith of Jesus" ???

The weakest and most vulnerable christians today are those who place their trust in the flasehood of pre-trib rapture.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE RIGHT THERE . we will never know the day and hour .
BUT WE DO KNOW THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES .
And any person who says otherwise , aint learning Christ but rather men .
YA DONT KNOW how often i have been told , YOU CANT KNOW ITS NEAR .
They act as though if one comes along and can see its near , show the signs , SOMEHOW THEY DATE SETTING .
A LIE FROM HELL .
I hope the big caps and direct langauge dont scare or offend ya . BUT ITS TRUE .
JESUS own desciples ASKED HIM . THEY ASKED HIM . HE TOLD THEM . HE TOLD THEM what it would look like .
AND I AM SEEING IT BIG TIME . Again sorry if the big letters frighten people . BUT man , this generation
needs to stop fearing things so much .
IF big letters and direct langauge offends or scares folks , WHAT ON EARTH THEY GONNA DO
when they have to face it in person . HIDE IN A SAFE ROOM .
The signs are imprecise. People have witnessed them since Jesus warned of them.

His point was to armor in this world and always.be ready.

Not look at contemporary events and get excited and sure it's the end of the world, given what we're told is to happen.

Also, he said that generation will not pass away before they witness the son of man coming in the clouds.
A generation is 40 years.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are 100% Correct in saying: The unbeliever are those under a strong delusion who will automatically take the mark will keep their heads.

The Saints/Christians you see in Revelation that overcome are the STRONGEST for they have POWER in the HOLY SPIRIT just as JESUS addressed in Matthew 25:1-13 and in Revelation.

These Saints/Christians are the Ones whom God gives HIGH Praise to - Rev ch12 and Rev ch13 and Rev ch14

"They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
And they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death."

"Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints."

"Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

The weakest and most vulnerable christians today are those who place their trust in the flasehood of pre-trib rapture.
For some say this and think this , GOD wont put those HE loves to tribulations .
But they have believed a lie . All Whom GOD loveth he will PURGE that they bring forth MORE FRUIT .
WE are APPOINTED . APPOINTED UNTO tribulation .
JESUS never said BLESSED are you when you are NOT PERSECUTED and have the easy life .
HE said BLESSED are you WHEN you are persecuted for His sake and the gospels .
And they sure wont like this next reminder either
for not only is it given unto us to BELIEVE ON HIM , BUT ALSO TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE .
They used to pastors selling them the HEAP N STEAP WORDLY care gospel
and that all who GOD loves will be whisked away before they even stub a toe for his name sake .
I have seen some of their teachings .
They even say things like what paul and the apostels and early church went through , DONT APPLY TO US anymore .
WE wont have to face such things . THEY LIE , david , they LIE and my advice is let none heed them .
THEY already COOKING up the next big DECEPTOIN .
THEY HOLLERING all is well , you can take a chip or etc , IT Wont be the mark . NO way it can be the mark they say
AS THEY KEEP MAKING MONEY OFF THE CHURCHES and teach for HIRE and reward .
THEY say The six six six will be added in AFTER WE GONE . THEY are fleecing the flocks
and making big money off these popular books and false end time scenarios . THEY ARE DECIEVING THE FLOCKS .
my advice remains the same . WE BETTER BE PREPARED TO EVEN DIE FOR HIS SAKE . This world aint supposed to love us
And through great tribulation must we enter into the Kingdom . ALL OUT FURY and PERSECUTION is COMING .
And my advice is , LOVE NOT THY LIFE EVEN UNTO DEATH . FOLLOW THE LAMB and be prepared to lose everything
and COUNT the cost and be FAITHFUL EVEN TO DEATH .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some say this and think this , GOD wont put those HE loves to tribulations .
But they have believed a lie . All Whom GOD loveth he will PURGE that they bring forth MORE FRUIT .
WE are APPOINTED . APPOINTED UNTO tribulation .
JESUS never said BLESSED are you when you are NOT PERSECUTED and have the easy life .
HE said BLESSED are you WHEN you are persecuted for His sake and the gospels .
And they sure wont like this next reminder either
for not only is it given unto us to BELIEVE ON HIM , BUT ALSO TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE .
They used to pastors selling them the HEAP N STEAP WORDLY care gospel
and that all who GOD loves will be whisked away before they even stub a toe for his name sake .
I have seen some of their teachings .
They even say things like what paul and the apostels and early church went through , DONT APPLY TO US anymore .
WE wont have to face such things . THEY LIE , david , they LIE and my advice is let none heed them .
THEY already COOKING up the next big DECEPTOIN .
THEY HOLLERING all is well , you can take a chip or etc , IT Wont be the mark . NO way it can be the mark they say
AS THEY KEEP MAKING MONEY OFF THE CHURCHES and teach for HIRE and reward .
THEY say The six six six will be added in AFTER WE GONE . THEY are fleecing the flocks
and making big money off these popular books and false end time scenarios . THEY ARE DECIEVING THE FLOCKS .
my advice remains the same . WE BETTER BE PREPARED TO EVEN DIE FOR HIS SAKE . This world aint supposed to love us
And through great tribulation must we enter into the Kingdom . ALL OUT FURY and PERSECUTION is COMING .
And my advice is , LOVE NOT THY LIFE EVEN UNTO DEATH . FOLLOW THE LAMB and be prepared to lose everything
and COUNT the cost and be FAITHFUL EVEN TO DEATH .
Right Now/Today every christian should be reading the Gospel of John and Acts.

We all need to be on our knees before the LORD seeking to be filled with the Holy Spirit = just as the Apostles did.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest hour of persecutions of tribulations IS COMING .
An hour where it all hits the peak , the climax of all .
BE prepared to lose all for Christ my friends . DO NOT let them sell a lie and dont buy their lies .
BUY THE TRUTH and SELL IT NOT .
Many lambs have bled through all ages
and persecutoins have only increased . AND WILL ONLY INCREASE as INQUITY continues to INCREASE .
Many lambs will bleed . this is not a new concept for the one true church . AND it only increases and will do so FAST .

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most important thing is(always) "It is written"

JESUS said "Immediately after the Tribulation...."
Matthew 24 (the Olivet Discourse) mentions the Abomination of Desolations. This is the Middle of the Tribulation based on Daniel’s 70th week in Daniel 9. This then ushers in the 4th seal which is death of ¼ th of the world.

Currently there are almost 8 billion people living on the planet. If ¼ th of the world is taken out (by the Antichrist or the 4th seal), that would be 2 billion people.

As I said before, the question is: How long does the Antichrist or the 4th seal (Death upon this world) take before the 6th/7th seal releases the Trumpet Judgment starting the Day of the Lord (or the Day of Wrath)?

Anyways, the Antichrist’s Abomination of Desolations (and other events in the Olivet Discourse) is the “Tribulation of those days” as mentioned in Matthew 24:29.

However, “Immediately after the Tribulation of those day” could be referring to the Antichrist wiping out tons of people and enforcing the mark or it could be just the early beginnings of that.

So it is either when the Antichrist starts to persecute people or it is when he reaches that set number of taking lives, whereby IMMEDIATELY the sun will be darkened and the moon will be turned to blood. Again, I don’t know the precise timing on the transition on that. Either only God truly knows this fact, or it is a truth in Scripture I have not discovered yet.

Now, as you have been successfully pointing out is that "after the tribulation" is determined by the LORD as we see in Revelation.
AND
When we combine that with God promising "we are not appointed to His wrath" then we REST in Christ and allow the Scripture to lead our thought process.

Where people go off track is when they 'add to God's words' and also 'take away from God's words' in order to establish pre-trib rapture.
I see the Pre-Trib Rapture as one good possibility and not as a cold hard fact.
I prefer to say, “The Any Time Catching Up Event,” instead.
The Scriptures do teach the Imminency of Christ.
So I do look for the return of my Lord at any moment.
Death could even grab ahold of any Christian unexpectedly.
Therefore, we have to always be ready spiritually (Looking for our Lord Jesus Christ).

This results in:
a.) rapture occurring BEFORE the Second Coming
If for some reason there is no Pre-Trib Rapture, there is definitely going to be the gathering of the saints by angels at some point around the Middle of the Tribulation or before the first Trumpet Judgment sounds.

If you were to read 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 and then you try and cram that into Revelation 19 (Christ’s 2nd Coming), it just doesn’t work or make any sense. You have saints coming down from Heaven in Revelation 19, and then you got saints going up to meet the Lord in the air in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18. It does not sound like these two events are the same thing because they sound conflicting to one another.

Again: You got saints going up in one event, and you got saints coming down in the other event. That’s why I am puzzled by Post Trib believers. It’s like they are unable to recognize the differences between these two events.

b.) falsely saying that there are multiple Second Comings of Christ
It’s not really multiple second comings. A Second Coming is when Jesus comes down again here upon this Earth.
When Jesus is actually coming down to our planet and interacting with other humans in some way, that is an official Coming or Arrival of Christ (i.e., the Second Coming).

The Lord Jesus meeting believers in the air is not really a Second Coming (Because it appears to be an event that simply gathers believers and it is not an event where Jesus is coming down to the planet to interact with earthbound humans).
The Lord Jesus revealing Himself to the inhabitants of the Earth as He sits upon the throne is not a Second Coming. He is still in Heaven on His throne.

c.) multiple raptures occurring BEFORE the Resurrection
There is the possibility of both a Pre-Trib Rapture, and a secondary event of which I prefer to call the gathering of the Elect by angels (Which potentially takes place in the Middle of the Tribulation or before the release of the Trumpet Judgment, i.e., the Day of the Lord).

d.) outright denying "it is written" by saying they will not see or experience the Antichrist and his Mark
I agree that there is that possibility.

e.) separating Jew from Gentile in Christ and thus going against the "One New Man in Christ"
I believe the Jews will eventually repent as a nation and accept Jesus as their Messiah. I believe the Tribulation is what will be instrumental in that happening. In the Millennium, both Jews and Gentiles will be there. Those who were beheaded for Christ during the Tribulation will be in the Millennium or the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

It’s also important to note that Revelation says that the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years was finished. I believe that those who were taken up in the Pre-Trib Rapture and or the Mid-Trib Gathering of the Elect by angels are going to be resurrected physically after the Millennium. They past the test of faith in this life now. However, those believers who were martyred in the Tribulation and live in the Millennium apparently need to have their faith retested (or refined) again at the end of the Millennium.

So I see this as kind of a warning to us believers today.
So if a Christian does not believe now that the Lord will take Him home (or gather Him up), they may potentially go through the horrible parts of the Tribulation and be retested at the end of the Millennium.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prepare the peoples for what is and what is coming .
Do not sell them the easy life , do not give them the idea they wont have to suffer or even die for HIM .
TELL THEM all TRUTH . REMIND them of JESUS words which can build them up .
REMIND them what these trials DO for ones faith . Remind them of the HOPE we have in CHRIST
REMIND THEM OF ALL SOUND DOCTRINE .
The currents of deceptoins and delusions have arisen to a massive flood and is sweeping many away unto the LIE
of the DELUSION .
Decievers have abounded , false ones have captivated many unto a lie .
A lie that cannot and that will not save them .

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right Now/Today every christian should be reading the Gospel of John and Acts.

We all need to be on our knees before the LORD seeking to be filled with the Holy Spirit = just as the Apostles did.
Most Christians I have ran into online believe you can abide in some kind of sin and still be saved. Granted, not all of them are saying they can be axe murders or porn stars, but they do believe they can sin and still be saved on some smaller level. So if the Pre-Trib Rapture did happen, they would not make it and be left behind (even if they were looking to be with Christ). While Christians are initially saved by God’s grace (without works), that does not mean they can later turn God’s grace into a license for immorality. Matthew 13:41-42 offers some sobering words for Christians today.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Christians I have ran into online believe you can abide in some kind of sin and still be saved. Granted, not all of them are saying they can be axe murders or porn stars, but they do believe they can sin and still be saved on some smaller level. So if the Pre-Trib Rapture did happen, they would not make it and be left behind (even if they were looking to be with Christ). While Christians are initially saved by God’s grace (without works), that does not mean they can later turn God’s grace into a license for immorality. Matthew 13:41-42 offers some sobering words for Christians today.
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained. Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.

"Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained. Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.

"Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
Well said.

Reactions: David in NJ

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it is, and I did answer. I said I believe in scripture. I'm confused why you would think I would remove 1 Thess. from scripture?
Because 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 talks about a "catching-up event" (Which sounds like a Rapture).