To clarify my position on heretics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We were talking about times past like the Middle Ages Spain for example would usually burn at the stake
Modern times heresy is not a crime as here in the Freemason states of America

Liberty, religious liberty, liberty of conscience, free speech, free press, seperation of church and state are Freemasons principals
Except there is now a Catholic majority on the USSC so the principles of freemasonry fly out the window when decisions regarding true religious liberty come up before them right? By the way, the Jesuits have been controlling freemasonry for a long time now. They are irrelevant.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't, neither can it... the Truth doesn't change...

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,140 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."141 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - IntraText

Peace!
What about that part concerning, Papal Infallibility?

Pope Francis calls for civil union law for same-sex couples, in shift from Vatican stance

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The holy church has authority and a duty to defend the truth and therefore to condemn all errors, and heretics for their errors and if they refuse to recant must be turned over to the state, only the state has authority to execute justice!
OT precedents 1 kings 18:40
rom 13:4
1 Peter 2:14

I never said anything about murder, Murder is cold blooded premeditated killing and is against the commandment of God!

You religion only has power and authority to those foolish enough to give it. Has absolutely nothing to do with God, no matter how long you preach a lie it will never become truth except to the blind who believe it.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
total non-sense
Those Christians were Catholics

dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the church conquered rome
Rome conquered your church thats where it got its authority from,

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except there is now a Catholic majority on the USSC so the principles of freemasonry fly out the window when decisions regarding true religious liberty come up before them right? By the way, the Jesuits have been controlling freemasonry for a long time now. They are irrelevant.

the modernist Jesuits couldn’t find the lunch room, the modern Freemasons were founded by the Jews, rejected by God and dispersed all nations reject them so they founded the masons on the principals of religions liberty and religious indifferentism so they can be accepted, does religious indifferentism sound like a Jesuit principal?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I’m really expecting the Supreme Court to sanction the burning of heritics at the steak! Get your marshmallows ready!

most of those are Catholic in name only

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You religion only has power and authority to those foolish enough to give it. Has absolutely nothing to do with God, no matter how long you preach a lie it will never become truth except to the blind who believe it.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

not what Jesus says

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rome conquered your church thats where it got its authority from,
Are you from mars, the pagan godless Roman Empire persecuted the holy church for there hundred years till Christ conquered it and converted its king

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the only job of the Supreme Court is to interpret the constitution and the constitution says nothing about heretics or their punishment

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not what Jesus says

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Yes take heed, He never sent men to put people in prison as you do.The blind following teh blind. You are reigning destruction down upon yourself. Choose life.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes take heed, He never sent men to put people in prison as you do.The blind following teh blind. You are reigning destruction down upon yourself. Choose life.

you don’t believe evil doers should be punished?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about it?

Peace!
You said some things never change as pertains to church doctrine regarding homosexuality.

The Pope's remarks don't change doctrine but given papal infallibility it does call both into question when doctrine states one thing about the immoral sin of sexually active homosexuality and the pope saying, regardless of CD, civil unions, which would of course include sex, for homosexuals is OK. And should exist in the church.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said some things never change as pertains to church doctrine regarding homosexuality.

The Pope's remarks don't change doctrine but given papal infallibility it does call both into question when doctrine states one thing about the immoral sin of sexually active homosexuality and the pope saying, regardless of CD, civil unions, which would of course include sex, for homosexuals is OK. And should exist in the church.

Hello WaterSong,

while I may not think that the intent of the Pope's remarks in any way approve of homosexual activity, and that media and others who suggest that, are reading into his statement, regardless I can assure you that:
while there may indeed be some debate over just what is an 'ex cathreda' statement is, an opinion given in an interview to some film documentary does not qualify and that 'papal infallibility' does not apply.
The teaching of the Church on this has not been changed.

Peace be with you!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
total non-sense
Those Christians were Catholics

dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the church conquered rome

Jesus said to test bad teachers by the fruit they produce. pagan rome conquered, destroyed, and was lead by corrupt debauched leaders, when rome became "Christian" they continued to do the same things.
sorry but rome does not pass the test.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello WaterSong,

while I may not think that the intent of the Pope's remarks in any way approve of homosexual activity, and that media and others who suggest that, are reading into his statement, regardless I can assure you that:
while there may indeed be some debate over just what is an 'ex cathreda' statement is, an opinion given in an interview to some film documentary does not qualify and that 'papal infallibility' does not apply.
The teaching of the Church on this has not been changed.

Peace be with you!
It matters what venue the pope speaks?
His pronouncement regarding homosexuals and civil union isn't a matter that pertains to the area of faith and morals?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

first you need a valid pope not an anti-pope
Doctrine is divine revelation and is perfect and is immutable cannot change

infalibility has a very narrow definition
Only when a valid successor of saint peter teaches the universal church on matters concerning faith and morals with a proclamation that he is exercising apostolic authority is he considered infallible or all the bishops in a valid council

so what francis spouts ain’t infallible

Church governance and Discipline are changeable and not covered by infalliblility

Reactions: WaterSong

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to test bad teachers by the fruit they produce. pagan rome conquered, destroyed, and was lead by corrupt debauched leaders, when rome became "Christian" they continued to do the same things.
sorry but rome does not pass the test.

when the mighty armies lead by atilla the Hun sacked Italy and came to the gate of Rome one frail very old man when out to meet him and atilla fled in terror! That was Pope Leo the great defended by Gods angels