too much stress

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God take away stress, anxiety , worriness, negative things and too much stress and bless me with His peace, Joy thoughts & understanding.

Thank you!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My dreams, the one thing I am learning is that when we feel all the things you have mentioned it is revealing areas of mistrust……..so perhaps what we need to do is ask ourselves why we don’t trust and address those areas and our prayers should be ‘ Lord help me to trust you more ‘ ……
It’s only when we trust in him that the peace will come …..it’s a learning curve xxxxx( speaking from my own experiences and journey xxxxxxx

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God take away stress, anxiety , worriness, negative things and too much stress and bless me with His peace, Joy thoughts & understanding.

Thank you!

“…though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 1:6-7)

May the Lord look upon your affliction and direct your way.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brother Mel, @Rita hit the nail on the head. He does not remove our trials but, gives us the strength, through faith to rise above them. you know you and family always have my prayers.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hello brother Mel, @Rita hit the nail on the head. He does not remove our trials but, gives us the strength, through faith to rise above them. you know you and family always have my prayers.

yes, thanks sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Lord, please help My Dreams give every care to You as you care for him and his family. Lord you have everything that is needed and we bless your name as we humbly ask for your peace to follow My Dreams. Pour out spiritual strength and renew a right spirit within him.

I rebuke all demonic spirits that would rob his joy in Christ. I plead the blood of Jesus over his mind and speak soundness of mind over him in Jesus' name.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams