Tornadoes And Demons: Exposing The Enemy - Part Two

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, it is the glory of kings to search it out. - Brooklyn Park - Fridley, Minnesota. (helicopter footage) Dated 7/18/86 Time: 1:00-2:16, 3:35-5:19, 6:35-7:18. Stopped here. There is more to be seen. They form a large perimeter around the tornado and appear to guide it towards a more populated area. Look around the tornado and usually not at it.
- Fritch, Texas Tornadic Supercell With F-scale Rating Date: 6/27/92 Watch full video, check out 1:51.
- May's Fury Oklahoma Storm Chasers Weather Documentary, Time:29:33 seconds, look for more. These come in small (hold in your hand) to as large as a house.
- National Geographic 10 Biggest - Witness Joplin Tornado Documentary Time: 9:34
- What If An EF-5 Tornado Hit NYC? Time: 2:31
- Oklahoma's Surviving Spirit Time: 1:02
- Tornado With 100 MPH Winds In New York - time: throughout.
- Tornado Alley-Real Time Tornado Tuskaloosa, Alabama Time: 18:56 - Rocket Launch And Failures And Explosions Compilations (1942-2016) Time: 7 seconds in.
- Infernal: Dust Explosions At Imperial Sugar Time: 13 to 22 seconds.
- Huge Tornado Rips Through Factory Time: 8 seconds.
- Hesston, Kansas F5 Tornado Date: 3/13/90. Watch full video.
- NPD Dashcam Tornado Video Time: 4:16
- I Was There, The Tornado On March 28th, 2000 Time: 5:12
- UFO-The Lost Evidence Time: 1:16
- Naked Science-Explosive Force, Time: 12:55, 13:27
- Discovery Weather Extreme: Tornado, Time: 13:16
- April 12th Easter Tornado In Warrior, Alabama-Hitting Our Street
I hope you have perceived what these videos show. God moved me to watch as many of these white objects as I could so I could identify them more accurately. I've found these to be near anything that has the potential for violent happenings, such as volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, 9/11, etc. If you are close enough (in a video) to a tornado- caused power surge, you can see them for a fraction of a second. I didn't go through all of the videos and some may have been removed from YouTube. Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, it is the glory of kings to search it out. - Brooklyn Park - Fridley, Minnisota. (helicopter footage) Date 7/18/86 Time: 1:00-2:16, 3:35-5:19, 6:35-7:18. Stopped here. There is more to be seen. They form a large perimeter around the tornado, and appear to guide it towards a more populated area. Look around the tornado and usually not
- Fritch, Texas Tornadic Supercell With F-scale Ratings Date: 6/27/92 Watch full video, check out 1:51.
- May's Fury Oklahoma Storm Chasers Weather Documentary, Time: :33 seconds, look for more. These come in small (hold in your hand) to as large as a house.
- National Geographic 10 Biggest - Witness Joplin Tornado Documentary Time: 9:34
- What If An EF-5 Tornado Hit NYC? Time: 2:31
- Oklahoma's Surviving Spirit Time: 1:02
- Tornado With 100 MPH Winds In New York Time: throughout.
- Tornado Alley-Real Time Tornado Tuskaloosa, Alabama Time: 18:56 - UFOs coming from a very strange object August 30, 1996 Time:7 seconds in.
- Rocket Launch And Failures And Explosions Compilations (1942-2016) Time: 2:35
- Infernal: Dust Explosions At Imperial Sugar Time: 13 to 22 seconds.
- Huge Tornado Rips Through Factory Time: 8 seconds.
- Hesston, Kansas F5 Tornado Date: 3/13/90. Watch full video.
- NPD Dashcam Tornado Video Time: 4:16
- I Was There, The Tornado On March 28th, 2000 Time: 5:12
- UFO-The Lost Evidence Time: 1:16
- Naked Science-Explosive Force, Time: 12:55, 13:27
- Discovery Weather Extreme: Tornado, Time: 13:16
- April 12th Easter Tornado In Warrior, Alabama-Hitting Our Street
I hope you have perceived what these videos show. God moved me to watch as many of these white objects as I could so I could identify them more accurately. I've found these to be near anything that has the potential for violent happenings, such as volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, 9/11, etc. If you are close enough (in a video) to a tornado- caused power surge, you can see them for a fraction of a second. I didn't go through all of the videos and some may have been removed from YouTube. Shalom.

Perhaps the lesson in all of this is that tornados can be rebuked. Perhaps a lesson for the near future.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My reason for writing the above is to awaken the body to this reality. I believe that, under the guidance of Jesus, maturing and mature Christians will face these storms, take authority over them, and lessen the harm they do. Perhaps even stop them. I have seen E 4 & 5 tornadoes out on the prairie and with no possibilities of taking out built-up areas, these storms are left to run their course. With no unusual lights around them. In every example of EF 3,4 and 5 tornadoes that are headed towards populated areas, I've seen these objects. And after a while, it becomes obvious that they are steering these storms.
Some chasers purposely avoid them, my thinking is that the networks don't want the public to see this at suppertime. And for many, they don't want to expose their masters. Since the chasers want to sell their videos, they cut them out. I've found that raw videos are best. I was watching as a large EF 5 neared Moore, while Gary England (retired) was doing the play-by-play for the twister. At one point, they showed a few monitors on the wall and one of them showed several of these orbs.
Though I haven't looked at it closely yet, I'd almost guarantee that I'll see these objects in Beirut when I do. They can turn up in the strangest places. They were heavily involved n 9/11.
These demons are the spirits of dead Nephilim and are people without bodies. They crave the lusts of the soul and oppress people so they can indulge in them. They call us containers or houses. Jesus taught that we need to dismantle these "houses" or else expelled demons will wander around and then come back with more demons, and the end result is the person is worse off than before. Fear is something that opens people up to this. Though I believe that Christians cannot be possessed, I do know that we can be oppressed.
Unremoved sin, or footholds, are doors to one's being for the enemy. Generational sin is another. And curses.
One last thing: I've seen these things around the earth, on the moon and on Mars. There is a monolith on Mars' moon, Phobos, and I've seen a picture of a building on an asteroid. There is good evidence that they have also been on Venus and Mercury. On YouTube. Shalom.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus! There is a reason why I am the only one who responded to this subject matter. Most in here would think you to be a nut but that is to be expected because there are things revealed, that are not to be uttered. For most in here(that are truly His) a simple prayer of faith will cause a storm to split, or turn away. This happens here all the time. For the truly anointed, a rebuke is all that is needed.(And greater things than these will you do.) As you sit in your country are you surprised to see this country slowly being humbled. This is but the beginnings of sorrows. And yes you are correct about the storms. How can a land(A people) turn their back(Literally) and expect The Hand of Blessing to remain on it. There will come a time that a call of repentance will be heard in this land!

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Blessings in Christ Jesus! There is a reason why I am the only one who responded to this subject matter. Most in here would think you to be a nut but that is to be expected because there are things revealed, that are not to be uttered. For most in here(that are truly His) a simple prayer of faith will cause a storm to split, or turn away. This happens here all the time. For the truly anointed, a rebuke is all that is needed.(And greater things than these will you do.) As you sit in your country are you surprised to see this country slowly being humbled. This is but the beginnings of sorrows. And yes you are correct about the storms. How can a land(A people) turn their back(Literally) and expect The Hand of Blessing to remain on it. There will come a time that a call of repentance will be heard in this land!
Hi. What I've seen has horrified me. I love America. I think my country should join yours. As far as they (the squirrels) go, I don't care. If there is one person that is helped or encouraged, I'm happy. Planting seeds is a good way to pass the time. When someone else told me I should keep some things private, I told them I do. God gave me Mathew 10:27. Christians should be concerned about the effect Ancient Aliens is having on people. Shalom

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What concerns me here are the religious bullies who spend their time running around here and there, extinguishing true faith wherever they see it start to grow and exchange it with what they've convinced others of less learning to be the truth. One more for the religious matrix. This site is crippled by this type. I can just feel the unbelief. It may sound harsh, but I'm telling the truth. I'm seeing that a major problem in the congregation is the love for comfort. More than a love for the truth. But God is turning back His judgement and has proved this by giving America the gift of her president. Enough repented and cried out for His mercy for America. Now if we could get Canada to follow suit. But it will take the same repentance and intercession to do this. Shalom.

Reactions: Jay Ross