Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets see. you claimed that LGBT+ people are passing legislation taking away your civil rights. i asked you to cite this legislation. No answer from you

You claimed that you are being threatened with violence from LGBT+ people. I asked you just what threats you received. Dead silence from you

You claimed that a "man claiming to be a woman threatened he would shoot and kill anyone who tried to keep him out of the woman's restroom." I asked you for some citation of this. Again silence from you.

you made reference to "all the LGBTQ marches. that Got violent." I asked you what marches are you talking about? No response from you

Would you like me to go on? .....(I'm sure that is another question you won't answer)
One I never made these exact statement

2. I assume you’re a non believer who just wants to bash Christian. So I will leave you to yourself and stop as they say feeding a troll

Reactions: Jack

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul didn't lie when he said gays will burn in Hell fire forever and ever and calling gays VILE and SHAMEFUL.

Romans 1:26-27

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

It's YOU who are LYING to yourself!
How does that make lying about LGBT+ people not a sin?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does that make lying about LGBT+ people not a sin?
Does this refer to you?

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does this refer to you?

Why do you think lying is OK?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did...that is what the quote marks mean.
You did not quote me, You said I said something I did not say

You asked if they were taking civil right away. I said yes.. Look at California where they are taking a parents rights away.. This could happen in Ohio (well we just passed a law forbidding it.. But they still are trying

and you asked if they weer violent. I did not answer. Just asked if you watched the news so you are not only now seen as a troll. but a liar.

1707400008572.png

Reactions: amigo de christo

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not quote me, You said I said something I did not say

You asked if they were taking civil right away. I said yes.. Look at California where they are taking a parents rights away.. This could happen in Ohio (well we just passed a law forbidding it.. But they still are trying
I asked : Are LGBT+ people passing legislation taking away your civil rights?
You said : Yes

So yeah you id say it.

I requested : List the legislation(s) please

You didn't making your claim that you have answered my questions: "multiple times" not true

and you asked if they weer violent. I did not answer. Just asked if you watched the news so you are not only now seen as a troll. but a liar.
You answer indicated that yes indicating that you had no ability to actually show it was true even though you were falsely claiming it was.

you claimed "A man claiming to be a woman threatened he would shoot and kill anyone who tried to keep him out of the woman's restroom."
But that wasn't true at all

you claimed: How about all the LGBTQ marches. that Got violent. I asked what marches? and you responded:
"I expect people to not lie But I guess lying is ok for you."

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have read the entire article.

This case is that of state trespass and violation of parental rights. All in an effort to placate an admittedly,according to state mental health professionals, a mentally ill minor child.

A minor cannot enter into a binding contract. Yet, there is an effort to insure a minor is able to surgically alter their anatomy because,diagnosed as mentally ill first,that's what their ill mind tells them is the thing to do.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked : Are LGBT+ people passing legislation taking away your civil rights?
You said : Yes

So yeah you id say it.

I requested : List the legislation(s) please

You didn't making your claim that you have answered my questions: "multiple times" not true

You answer indicated that yes indicating that you had no ability to actually show it was true even though you were falsely claiming it was.

you claimed "A man claiming to be a woman threatened he would shoot and kill anyone who tried to keep him out of the woman's restroom."
But that wasn't true at all

you claimed: How about all the LGBTQ marches. that Got violent. I asked what marches? and you responded:
"I expect people to not lie But I guess lying is ok for you."

Maybe you should take your own advice?

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have read the entire article.

This case is that of state trespass and violation of parental rights. All in an effort to placate an admittedly,according to state mental health professionals, a mentally ill minor child.

A minor cannot enter into a binding contract.
what binding contract?
Yet, there is an effort to insure a minor is able to surgically alter their anatomy
By who?
because,diagnosed as mentally ill first,that's what their ill mind tells them is the thing to do.
the diagnosis was depression.

If you had read the whole article you might hove noticed that at the time neither stat has any laws about transitioning minors. You might also have noticed that the facility in Wyoming was strictly psychiatric. You also might have noticed that as the parents were fighting against any psychiatric placement they were asked why their child's safety wasn't their first concern.

In the end the story is another big lie passed around by conservatives.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't like conservatives? Lol. We have to be conservative and staunch or else the trans and gays will take over the world. We can't have that!
I don't care much for liars.

The conservative newspaper cited here is correctly saying the story is one big lie