Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might hove noticed that at the time neither stat has any laws about transitioning minors.

Maybe you're too young to understand Contract Law. Contract law is contract law, there are already these laws on the books and they cant just say oh except when the government wants to transition your minor into a medical contract. It desn't work like that. That is against the law.

But it's the government, oh me oh my I better let them mutilate my kid. Yeah, right!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you're too young to understand Contract Law. Contract law is contract law, there are already these laws on the books and they cant just say oh except when the government wants to transition your minor into a medical contract. It desn't work like that. That is against the law.

But it's the government, oh me oh my I better let them mutilate my kid. Yeah, right!
No one was doing this or advocating this. Why are you being dishonest and saying otherwise?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone remember a classic film where there was a line, "resistance is futile" ?

No one was doing this or advocating this. Why are you being dishonest and saying otherwise?
They wasn't? Then why is it advertised that they did. Or trying to do,

You're still sounding like a 15 year old. If you can't do better than then I'm done with you too.

Your argument for this seems to be...Oh Yeah!!! That's why I think 15.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wasn't? Then why is it advertised that they did. Or trying to do,
Because it is a myth certain groups want to perpetuate. One such group is organization representing the parents.

You're still sounding like a 15 year old. If you can't do better than then I'm done with you too.

Your argument for this seems to be...Oh Yeah!!! That's why I think 15.
Again instead of engaging in personal attacks try addressing the points made.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because it is a myth certain groups want to perpetuate. One such group is organization representing the parents.

So you're saying that article is a total fabrication.

Do you know any other jokes? That was a good one!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Collegiate Charter School of Lowell Girls' Basketball team was forced to forfeit during its February 8 game against KIPP Massachusetts after one of KIPP's players, a biological male, injured three of their athletes."

First the coach called to end the game early he was not forced to do anything.

Second three of the Collegiate Charter School of Lowell Girls' Basketball team suffered minor injuries in that game. None of them sought medical attention. the earlier two injuries did not involve the evil transgender player.

CBN lying again about LGBT people. But they can't spread hate by telling the truth now can they.

There is some speculation surfacing that the injury caught on video and being tossed around social media was faked. The "injured" player had tried to organize a walk out of the team to protest the presence of the evil transgender player but the school and the other players refused. Coincidence? hard to tell.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, golly, on it goes.

Lust has been around as long as humans. Sexual perversion was rife among the pagans, which is why the Bible gives it such emphasis. That being said, in the abstract I don't care whether someone is gay any more than I care whether he is an adulterer or a shoplifter. It's a sin to be dealt with between the individual and God, but it's not particularly on my radar screen. Homosexuality, like many other sexual proclivities, does seem to have a genetic and/or psychological component in some very small percentage of people. These folks, if they decide to attempt to lead godly lives, are going to face struggles that an adulterer or shoplifter may not face.

Where the LGBTQ movement is on my radar screen is as the aggressive anti-Christian movement it has become. There is no aggressive, widespread movement of adulterers and shoplifters and their supporters insisting that mainstream Christian views on adultery and shoplifting are bigoted and that adultery and shoplifting should be normalized and celebrated. If there were, adultery and shoplifting would be on my radar screen. What the LGBTQ movement is promoting is in direct and intentional conflict with traditional Christian beliefs, so a clash is inevitable - and Christians have their rights, too.

The LGBTQ movement comprises FAR more people "identifying" as LGBTQ and supporting the movement than ever existed before. Homosexuality and transgenderism were such a tiny minority that they were regarded as the products of mental illness by the mainstream psychological community. Proclivities and practices that I had never even HEARD of for the first 50 years of my life are now claimed to be widespread and demanding to be celebrated.

Something is going on.

Initially, I attributed it to a fad - the human desire to be different and unique. In my college days, it was trendy to be a Jesus freak - inconceivable as that now seems. I still think there is a heavy "fad" element and that many now identifying as LGBTQ will look back in a few years with the same embarrassment that I now look back at head bands, beads and bellbottoms (although I'm still hoping for bellbottoms to make a comeback!).

But no, something deeper than just a fad is going on. It's going on not just in the LGBTQ movement but in many others as well. What do they all have in common? They are fundamentally at odds with God's plan for humanity as described in the Bible. I believe they all have a heavy supernatural (yes, Satanic) influence. Seemingly sane and intelligent people are, in great numbers, believing and embracing things that pretty much NO ONE believed and embraced 50 years ago. There is no way this "just happened." It is no mere fad, and it is fundamentally anti-Christian.

On another thread, I chided one of the LGBTQ defenders here about "swimming in the LGBTQ Kool-Aid." I was too kind. I should've said "swimming in the Satanic Kool-Aid."

And that's all I have to say about that.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I’m not part of Christian culture, nor care much for the culture of the world.

There are people who comes see the light. When you think about it, this body does die and a new spiritual body will be given in the afterlife.

I don’t watch the news: I don’t know a lot of the social events going on around town. I don’t involve myself with the matters, or the interests of the media.

When meeting a real life trans, we don’t have much to say to each other other than the common commodities of being kind to one another.

What good is it if I point and say you freaking sinner your gonna go to hell, you homosexual!

Did Jesus ever do that? Not once have I read it in the Gospels. While homosexuality misses the Mark. And a person can be honest in admitting their likes or dislikes. Does that give us the freedom and ability to condemn them?

On Organized Orchestrated Organizations that try to trump laws in states for these things to be taught to children on whatever should be fought against by going through the governmental process if evidence is discovered or found to present. Of course it will be all on the choice of the people within the state.

I don’t have children; but it’s the parents responsibility to teach them rightly. Some parents even step parents end up messing children up by having sex with them, or even mothers dressing up their children who are boys to be girls.

It’s all a mindset and how one handles a situation via 1 on 1 is on you. Everyone knows there is something more to this life whether they reject and love darkness more than the light.

Not every single individual is convoluted on sexual addendums all the time. A Transperson is capable of loving God and loving others, despite their disposition, it’s just the critical ones who suggest it’s impossible, and they desire for them all to put on an island away from everyone else.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, golly, on it goes.

Lust has been around as long as humans. Sexual perversion was rife among the pagans, which is why the Bible gives it such emphasis. That being said, in the abstract I don't care whether someone is gay any more than I care whether he is an adulterer or a shoplifter. It's a sin to be dealt with between the individual and God, but it's not particularly on my radar screen. Homosexuality, like many other sexual proclivities,
you keep saying you have noting against LGBT people but at the same time you keep posting making posts that show your prejudice and contempt for them. If you were saying the same things about an other minority it would rightly be called bigotry.

Your attempt to associate LGBT people with adulterers and shoplifters shows this contempt quite clearly. You are comparing an intrinsic part of an individual with an action selected to be viewed as wrong. This ploy has a long history of use. For many generation racists have compared black men to rapists and anti_Semites have for centuries claimed that Jews kidnapped children to sacrifice.

Second you frame LGBT people as driven by lust and defined by "sexual proclivities" indicating that LGBT people do not experience love, romance or engage in pair bonding. they are like animal driven by lust and nothing else. A tactic lifted right from racist propaganda.

Where the LGBTQ movement is on my radar screen is as the aggressive anti-Christian movement it has become.
Did I miss the massive effort to make Christian marriages illegal? Is there some widespread campaign among LGBT people to associate Christians with pedophiles and mass murderers? Have LGBT people advocated that Christian children be mutilated (say by applying a cattle brand to their faces)? Have LGBT people called for Christians to be rounded up into "detention centered" to be killed and have those killings be televised as a form of entertainment?

There is no aggressive, widespread movement of adulterers and shoplifters and their supporters insisting that mainstream Christian views on adultery and shoplifting are bigoted and that adultery and shoplifting should be normalized and celebrated. If there were, adultery and shoplifting would be on my radar screen.
Bigotry is about who people are.

What the LGBTQ movement is promoting is in direct and intentional conflict with traditional Christian beliefs, so a clash is inevitable - and Christians have their rights, too.
The right of anyone to hate ends when it interferes with the life and the rights of those being hated.
The LGBTQ movement comprises FAR more people "identifying" as LGBTQ and supporting the movement than ever existed before.
NO, they always existed but so many were driven to hide
Homosexuality and transgenderism were such a tiny minority that they were regarded as the products of mental illness by the mainstream psychological community. Proclivities and practices that I had never even HEARD of for the first 50 years of my life are now claimed to be widespread and demanding to be celebrated.
I don't know exactly what "demanding to be celebrated" means but it seems it is the desire of LGBT people to not have to live in fear for their lives or the lives of their families.
Something is going on.

Initially, I attributed it to a fad - the human desire to be different and unique. In my college days, it was trendy to be a Jesus freak - inconceivable as that now seems. I still think there is a heavy "fad" element and that many now identifying as LGBTQ will look back in a few years with the same embarrassment that I now look back at head bands, beads and bellbottoms (although I'm still hoping for bellbottoms to make a comeback!).
Yeah its a fad. People pretend to be gay so they can be threatened, maligned and marginalized and kids to it so they can be physically and emotional abused by their families. such fun.
But no, something deeper than just a fad is going on. It's going on not just in the LGBTQ movement but in many others as well. What do they all have in common? They are fundamentally at odds with God's plan for humanity as described in the Bible. I believe they all have a heavy supernatural (yes, Satanic) influence. Seemingly sane and intelligent people are, in great numbers, believing and embracing things that pretty much NO ONE believed and embraced 50 years ago. There is no way this "just happened." It is no mere fad, and it is fundamentally anti-Christian.
Civil rights is anti-Christian
On another thread, I chided one of the LGBTQ defenders here about "swimming in the LGBTQ Kool-Aid." I was too kind. I should've said "swimming in the Satanic Kool-Aid."

And that's all I have to say about that.
And you ran away from the thread, which was i suppose a lot easier than responding to the points made there.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sexual perversion was rife among the pagans, which is why the Bible gives it such emphasis.
And still is. Satan is still BUSY leading LGBT's to Hell fire.

Luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.