Transgenders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't started

That Brother is speaking the truth to you. No offense but, how high of an education did you acheive? It doesnt take a Rocket scientist to understand Boy/Girl.

Did Jesus come in the flesh here on earth?

Reactions: Hazelelponi

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It IS Dysfunctional.

Dysfunctional:
adjective

1. not operating normally or properly.
    "the telephones are dysfunctional"
    • deviating from the norms of social behavior in a way regarded as bad.
      "an emotionally dysfunctional businessman"..../
Dysfunctional - impaired functioning. LGBT people function just as well as anyone else, they hold jobs, raise families, engage socially, take care of themselves and others. You not liking them is not a sign of any dysfunction on their part.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Brother is speaking the truth to you. No offense but, how high of an education did you acheive? It doesnt take a Rocket scientist to understand Boy/Girl.

Did Jesus come in the flesh here on earth?
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that dysfunction is readily observable

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are saying trans people are delusional because they hold a belief or judgment about external reality that can't be empirically verified.
But neither can a belief about one talking to God be empirically verified. The blade there cuts both ways.

I guess that's a question. So what do we do now as good christian brothers to seek out the truth about it once and for all?

We go to the Word of God and see what scripture says about it. I've already given you scriptures proving that you have made a mistake in your judgment of this topic. I can certainly give you more scriptures if you want to delve into this even more? Unless you don't believe in the Word of God, the Bible?

So then what is a Christian is the question that brings up? To you?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that's a question. So what do we do now as good christian brothers to seek out the truth about it once and for all?

We go to the Word of God and see what scripture says about it. I've already given you scriptures proving that you have made a mistake in your judgment of this topic. I can certainly give you more scriptures if you want to delve into this even more? Unless you don't believe in the Word of God, the Bible?

So then what is a Christian is the question that brings up? To you?
the truth is they aren't mentally ill.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dysfunctional - impaired functioning. LGBT people function just as well as anyone else, they hold jobs, raise families, engage socially, take care of themselves and others. You not liking them is not a sign of any dysfunction on their part.

I didn't say it was. Again, their dysfunction is because they have made a choice to be gay and lay down with a man.

"LGBT people function just as well as anyone else, they hold jobs, raise families, engage socially, take care of themselves and others. .../"

I don't deny that. They are living beings on earth here. Have jobs, be social, all that stuff. So why cant they they add making good decisions that are not against God's law in rebellion to God to that list of functions? If they are capable people then they are expected to make an effort to not be in rebellion to God. It is not my law, it is God's law.

I don't dislike those trans people for being a misguided soul and being Trans. They need those spirits cast out of them. But if they are unrepentant to their condition, those be the ones that I will not trust or like. For it is an abomination to my God and to their God.

You said it yourself. They are responsible people for the most part. So they shouldnt be asking me to buy into their lie about being Trans is somehow ok. Ha! So they live a lie and I refuse to believe it. (Want that scripture that proves that every one of them are liars?!)

No liars in Heaven Bro.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that a "yes"?
No, I was being none-responsive, instead choosing to address what was behind the question.

It's a misdirection, I'm not interested in avoiding the actual topic being discussed. We are not discussing epilepsy, we are not discussing demon possession, we're talking about whether transgenderism is delusional. Maybe you wanted to ridicule the assertion by tossing in something you hold to be ridiculous.

A person born this way is this way, and a person born that way is that way. And the difference isn't just appearance or feelings, it goes all the way to DNA.

A man who believes himself to be a woman is in the same mentality as the man who believes himself to be Aristotle, or a bird. You are who and what you are. Delusions of "transgenderism" lead people to all manner of self harm, from amputations of body parts, forcing the body into a different chemistry, all the way to suicide.

As more and more people opt for these procedures, so are more and more who deeply regret having done so, realizing they have stolen from themselves what can never be returned.

So yes, trangenderism is delusional, it is mental illness, and it poses great risk to a society, and in particular to the individual.

Much love!

Reactions: Scott Downey

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that dysfunction is readily observable

It also doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that some dysfunction is more visible than others.

So correct me if I'm wrong here but are you saying that if you can not see it then it does not exist? That shore sounds like what you are saying.

So, that said, may I ask you how you believe in God whom you can not see either? What is the source of your faith in God, oh Christian Brother?

1 Peter 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:.../KJV

So please dont take offense, but you have me curious because of some of the things you have said. So I am genuinly curious on what is your faith and hope built?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the truth is they aren't mentally ill.

Well if it isnt mental illness then it has to be demonic possession. It's as simple as that. Or God's word isnt true! And it IS me Brother, it IS.

Have you ever tried to help a Trans? Cast the evil spirit out? SHould we try to cast them out?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There you go with that carnal christian thinking again..

What's the word of God say?

2 Corinthians 4:18
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.../KJV

The word of God instructs us to look towards what we can not see and believe it. Because it is real. So just because you cant see it or measure it it very well could be an evil spirit. That verse seems to indicate to me that for it is eternal that it means of a spiritual nature so it probably is an evil spirit of Trans or gay or whatever his name is. Evil spirits are real

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes 40 years and it concludes :"Gender-affirming surgery is a durable treatment that improves overall patient well-being. High patient satisfaction, improved dysphoria, and reduced mental health comorbidities persist decades after GAS without any reported patient regret."

Okie dokie :rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is heart disease

God IS Just…

The Heart holds one’s TRUTH, if one’s TRUTH is a LIE, and one insists to hang on to that Lie long enough … the Lord WILL grant one’s WILL be done to Keep that Lie as their Truth.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say it was. Again, their dysfunction is because they have made a choice to be gay and lay down with a man.

"LGBT people function just as well as anyone else, they hold jobs, raise families, engage socially, take care of themselves and others. .../"

I don't deny that. They are living beings on earth here. Have jobs, be social, all that stuff.
Showing they aren't dysfunctional and as such not mentally ill

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was being none-responsive, instead choosing to address what was behind the question.

It's a misdirection, I'm not interested in avoiding the actual topic being discussed. We are not discussing epilepsy, we are not discussing demon possession,
Yet demonic possession has come up at least 4 times in this thread
we're talking about whether transgenderism is delusional.

and to be delusional is to have said delusion cause dysfunction in daily life.
Maybe you wanted to ridicule the assertion by tossing in something you hold to be ridiculous.

A person born this way is this way, and a person born that way is that way. And the difference isn't just appearance or feelings, it goes all the way to DNA.

A man who believes himself to be a woman is in the same mentality as the man who believes himself to be Aristotle, or a bird.
Can someone who thinks themselves a bird hold down a job? doubtful. Raise children? No. provide for their own safety adn well being? No.
You are who and what you are. Delusions of "transgenderism" lead people to all manner of self harm, from amputations of body parts, forcing the body into a different chemistry, all the way to suicide.

As more and more people opt for these procedures, so are more and more who deeply regret having done so, realizing they have stolen from themselves what can never be returned.
The research shows the opposite to be true.
So yes, trangenderism is delusional, it is mental illness, and it poses great risk to a society, and in particular to the individual.

Much love!
repeating false claims won't make them true

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry you don't like the truth.

No need to make up a false assertion and dump that on me.

I love the TRUTH, Gods TRUTH.

I have no requirement to like or agree with YOUR truth.

God Bless you,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All transgenderisms and infinite genders are of the flesh, and not the Spirit of God.

Understand they focus on the flesh and they are entirely carnally minded. Those who are carnally minded can not please God.
Trans sense of self is entirely of the flesh and they walk according to the flesh. Of course, all carnally minded do that trans or not.
Are the unsaved sinners dysfunctional? I say yes, as is also any evil society. And God will judge that and burn it all up at his return.

This is a Christian site.

Romans 8

3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be [b]carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the [c]carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God’s Final Judgment and Glory​

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and [a]tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest[b] evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with [c]tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who [d]believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
************************************************************************************
Christians follow Christ and not the ways of the world, the flesh and the devil and demonic wisdom from below.
************************************************************************************

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares​

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

The Parable of the Tares Explained​

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field.”

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could be said of those believe they literally speak to and for God and demand others accept their pronouncements as truth.
In actuality, there is no man living today who can truthfully claim to speak FOR God. Myself, I speak to Him everyday. But, that is between me and God, and nobody is asked to accept it as truth, because it is not their business.

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2444