Traumatized Muslim women speak out about oppression in Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can actually feel their trauma...and I think they are living in the UK. I think she said it's been reported to the police. I hope and pray they will be alright. The smaller woman seems so traumatized, it's so sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Behold and Nancy

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One can actually feel their trauma...and I think they are living in the UK. I think she said it's been reported to the police. I hope and pray they will be alright. The smaller woman seems so traumatized, it's so sad.

Typical Islam.
Islam can do nothing but by force it's backwards and only powering up dictating morons.

Islam can do what ever they want in their own back yard with their people, but when it comes to playing the Cards like they want to do here for get it ! send them back home if they want to dictate over everyone.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical Islam.
Islam can do nothing but by force it's backwards and only powering up dictating morons.

Islam can do what ever they want in their own back yard with their people, but when it comes to playing the Cards like they want to do here for get it ! send them back home if they want to dictate over everyone.

I agree that if they are residing in a Western country that they shouldn't force their way upon others. But I guess the dogmatic, strict Muslims want Islam worldwide.... that's the problem.

I feel sorry for the two women in the video....sisters I think. I think the one said some abuse occurred at the hands of their father. The other poor woman was so traumatized, she couldn't speak.