Travail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, - Galatians 4:19.

Every believer has a certain area or areas that they have not allowed Christ to come through their being. Paul's travail was for Christ coming through every area of a believers life. You understand that is soul-mind renewal, you must see it is imperative every believer see their completion in Christ (spirit). Without dividing of soul and spirit it is almost impossible to allow mind renewal. At best, mind renewal will be an up hill battle with no knowledge of what happened in spirit. Your Christian walk is one of ups and downs trying to straighten out all your flaws to help you fit what man will perport as a life pleasing to God (that is a snare). You will never be more pleasing to God your father than the moment you believed and became a new creation.

The gospel of correction is a brutal understanding of always trying to live some kind of life that does not exist. It is the dangling carrot syndrome if you will, you will be chasing something that does not exsist and will never reach. Religion is the greatest evil that can be heaped on mankind because there is no end you have to work it every moment of every day. Entering the rest of God is so far out of reach it is just a impossible dream to those that live by man's rules. Read your bible and you can see the out come of following man's ideas.

So Paul said he would travail like a mother in child birth until you bring forth Christ, allowing Christ to come forth in every situation in life. I realize that is saying alot and may never happen in someone's life but that is the gospel and what Paul had to say about it. It is the goal so to say of all Christianity is. Our world is in an upheaval but we cannot go the way of the world, we stay planted and do what we know to do. What is the way of the world? To take revenge and act out of fear, believers cannot do that. We do not picket and protest, we preach Christ. We are not trying to change the world, we reach the world with the life changing message of; Christ in you the hope of glory. There is no other way, there is no other life, Christ is still the answer. Christ crucified and the life of humanity is our goal of reaching the world. Straightening out the world is not the answer. Glory to God he still rules and reins, man will never over rule him, fear not my child.