TRAYVON MARTIN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
Do you have proof of this? ;)

The world hates the US because it serves it's own interests while claiming to be bringing "freedom" to the world. I guess one would have to be outside the bubble to see the amazing hypocrisy. I don't blame the American public so much...they are indoctrinated into a flag worship from very early on. Have you heard of "operation freedom"? ...or "enduring freedom"? Feeedom for whom? Is it better to kill people in their country 'In case" they attack us? What about all the innocent civilians?...well it's war goes the excuse. That reasoning goes like...I'm not killing your family really...it's war based on what's best for me...why are you so angry for my killing your family???? It's in the name of freedom!

I think that it is hard for the oppresors to indentify with their victims. That is the nature of the collective indoctrination. They are not humans really...they are the enemy.

I find it ironic that the US reads like "us" (vs them) :)

What is hardest to swallow is the blatant hypocrisy and lack of care for others. Do you know what all these munitions that are being dropped onto civilians does to them? Or will we only care for the poor pilots who napalm and cluster bomb the innocents?

It is my view that a Christian should be against the excesses of their govenment and be ashamed of a flag that is used as a symbol of oppression in the world today. Power corrupts...but absolute super-power status corrupts ABSOLUTELY! Who can make war on the beast?

So Canada and Canadians are perfect ?...what happened to all the "judge not" talk ? Canada doesn't serve it's own interest ? every nation on earth tries to serve it's own interest...me personally i want to see how America's critics feel when a nice warm fuzzy nation like China runs the world...or maybe Russia....nice bunch of guys there to....my country has its faults,as does every nation on the face of the earth and everyn human being on the face of the earth.I will take my country's critics seriously when they all go home or find a better place since most of them don't seem to mind being here in this terrible,horrible,evil country....go figure.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Oh Mercy....lets get back to the topic please, but just to add my two cents worth on the school and police...my son was a deputy sheriff, he was in the High School two days a week under the DARE program, he shared with another deputy...the DARE program is a program run by the law enforcment that teaches about drug, alcohol resistance...great program to keep kids off the drugs, it ran in conjunction with the MADD program...Mothers Against Drunk Driving....So yes in some states cops are in the schools for various reasons, and yes the world is educated about America with media lies...You would not believe the things one hears about their country in other countries...I get tired of hearing the lies, and you would not believe some of the things people think...They have more deaths due to guns here in Australia per capita than America....but then Australians think we walk around with guns on the street ready to shoot the next person we see...Media lies again....

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
Oh Mercy....lets get back to the topic please, but just to add my two cents worth on the school and police...my son was a deputy sheriff, he was in the High School two days a week under the DARE program, he shared with another deputy...the DARE program is a program run by the law enforcment that teaches about drug, alcohol resistance...great program to keep kids off the drugs, it ran in conjunction with the MADD program...Mothers Against Drunk Driving....So yes in some states cops are in the schools for various reasons, and yes the world is educated about America with media lies...You would not believe the things one hears about their country in other countries...I get tired of hearing the lies, and you would not believe some of the things people think...They have more deaths due to guns here in Australia per capita than America....but then Australians think we walk around with guns on the street ready to shoot the next person we see...Media lies again....

Sorry,i just get tired of hearing my country talked about as if it were the ultimate in evil,Syria is killing its own people as we speak and things go on in other parts of the world that went on centuries before America ever existed and yet some just want to see America as being responsable for it all some how....in my humble opinion America should withdraw from the world entirely but then her self rightous critics would complain about that to....no pleasing those who think they are the last word in rightousness i guess.I hear that in Canada a preacher can go to jail for saying Homosexuality is a sin...we have a ways to go to catch up to that.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Strat...I was not talking about Australia being evil, that the things Australia hears in the news about America are mostly lies..It is the same in America, what they hear about Australia is mostly lies...believe it or not, most people think kangaroos hope down the streets of Sydney...and that Australia is mostly outback, that the outback is a romantic place to go...they do not hear of the dangers of the outback, nor that Sydney is a large city with kangaroos in the zoo, not on the streets...Sorry if I offended you, was not my intention, only pointing out the media lies..Have a blessed day and I myself love Australia, has been my home for 9 years..and yet to see a kngaroo on Sydney streets...bummer

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
We have hundreds of kangaroo's on our property. Ugh! The blighter's eat our crops and get in the way. Between the kangaroo and mice, I'm surprised we have any crop left! So at this point, I'd like a combination of things...how about some guns to weed 'em out a bit, and if the city folk wouldn't mind, we'd happily send some there too!! (sorry for the brief derailment...I'll stop now!)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We have hundreds of kangaroo's on our property. Ugh! The blighter's eat our crops and get in the way. Between the kangaroo and mice, I'm surprised we have any crop left! So at this point, I'd like a combination of things...how about some guns to weed 'em out a bit, and if the city folk wouldn't mind, we'd happily send some there too!! (sorry for the brief derailment...I'll stop now!)

We don't have kangaroos here because the igloos are too numerous and this impedes their freedom of movement...But back To the subject at hand...:)

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Your "proof" is nonsense,as is your lack of ability to understand the steady ecroachment of government power....here's a new word for you...."incrementalism" it's a big word,lot's of syllables...people like you said the same things 50 years ago and in 50 years government power has grown by leaps and bounds.

-- I am sorry. I try to take you seriously, honest I do. But more often than not I find myself chuckling and shaking my head.

Yes, I know what "incrimentalism" is. But the very definition actually negates the point you are trying to make.
I took college courses and incrimentally approached my degree. But until I completed my courses I did not have my degree.

Or to put it in simply: One quarter away from finishing my degree I could not claim I was a college graduate.
Everyone knew it was coming.
Little chance it wasn't going to happen.
But until it actually took place.....

And the definition of "encroachment" means that it may be closing in, but has not yet happened.

I have posted a number of items here detailing how we are incrementally moving towards a police state.

But
We
Are
Not
There
Yet.

Episkopos didn't say we are HEADED there. He said we ARE there.
However, the simple fact that he is able to make that post critical to our government and not have to worry about being arrested SHOWS we are not yet in a police state.

It really is that simple.

You should just relax and eat some fruit or something.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
That Tray was the attacker and Zimmerman was defending himself. It's a tragedy that someone had to die, but the illegal bounty put on his head is just as big a tragedy.
Yes yes yes!! Glad someone agrees with me. You are right. No one should ever die, but trayvon attacked him. In the phone call the police told him to stop following and he stopped, then trayvon was staring then approached George and Went for his gun and it prolly went off. Thank you for having a brain :D

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We should let the facts come out during the trial without any pre-conceived prejudice. Sounds boring...but it is the best way...

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
We should let the facts come out during the trial without any pre-conceived prejudice. Sounds boring...but it is the best way...
We never know If it is the facts of what happened because the Government lies and makes teenagers look like sweet innocent Children with no responsibilities.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
-- I am sorry. I try to take you seriously, honest I do. But more often than not I find myself chuckling and shaking my head.

Yes, I know what "incrimentalism" is. But the very definition actually negates the point you are trying to make.
I took college courses and incrimentally approached my degree. But until I completed my courses I did not have my degree.

Or to put it in simply: One quarter away from finishing my degree I could not claim I was a college graduate.
Everyone knew it was coming.
Little chance it wasn't going to happen.
But until it actually took place.....

And the definition of "encroachment" means that it may be closing in, but has not yet happened.

I have posted a number of items here detailing how we are incrementally moving towards a police state.

But
We
Are
Not
There
Yet.

Episkopos didn't say we are HEADED there. He said we ARE there.
However, the simple fact that he is able to make that post critical to our government and not have to worry about being arrested SHOWS we are not yet in a police state.

It really is that simple.

You should just relax and eat some fruit or something.

Sure,people like yourself have been eating the fruit of diversion,complacency,arrogance and trivial pursuit for decades and of course as is typical of the kind,patting yourself on the back for it...which is precisely why we are this far down the road...instead of silly condescending statements why not educate yourself on the curerent state of affairs in regard to privacy and freedom...have an Apple and check out the defense authorization act,have a Peach and check out the executive orders that seem to come around all the time....have an Orange and see what's up with the "patriot" act...oh yeah,none of this stuff is on Facebook or ESPN.COM so you will have to do a little searching during halftime or perhaps in between American Idol episodes.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Sure,people like yourself have been eating the fruit of diversion,complacency,arrogance and trivial pursuit for decades and of course as is typical of the kind,patting yourself on the back for it...which is precisely why we are this far down the road...instead of silly condescending statements why not educate yourself on the curerent state of affairs in regard to privacy and freedom...have an Apple and check out the defense authorization act,have a Peach and check out the executive orders that seem to come around all the time....have an Orange and see what's up with the "patriot" act...oh yeah,none of this stuff is on Facebook or ESPN.COM so you will have to do a little searching during halftime or perhaps in between American Idol episodes.

-- LOL This is the best you can come up with after your rant about 'incrimentalism' and 'encroachment' was embarassingly deflated?

Still, I do thank you for acknowledging what I said was correct. Very big of you.

We will one day be a police state. Have been heading there a long time.

But we are NOT one right now.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
-- LOL This is the best you can come up with after your rant about 'incrimentalism' and 'encroachment' was embarassingly deflated?

Still, I do thank you for acknowledging what I said was correct. Very big of you.

You have cleared up nothing but have simply shown once again that your only purpose is consecending arrogance and arguement,we are living in a police state,if you would like to argue what stage we are in do it with somebody else

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Folks, quit derailing the thread. George Zimmerman is a brother in the lord. He needs our prayers. And in case you haven't seen it, he was attacked.

42012zimmemran1.jpg