Tribulation is about to begin: parable of the fig tree

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

holyisthelord

Nov 27, 2008
Signs that the Great Tribulation (World War III) & Jesus' Second Coming will come "upon the whole habitable Earth" during Obama's presidency: 1) phony Christs, 2) resurrection of Israeli state in 1947/48, 3) Obama, 4) 9/11, 5) the European Union (originated in 1948)'s connections with the Roman Empire:2) The Parable of the Fig Tree occurs in Matthew 24 which is about the last hour of the Earth- the Great TribulationJesus' Second Coming:Matt. 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened [foreshadowed by the darkening of the sun at Jesus' Crucifixion after his 3.5 year ministry, as the second half of the Tribulation will last 3.5 years], and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other...-Parable of the Fig Tree: Jesus' Second Coming will happen "within a generation (70 or 80 years? i.e. by 2017/8 or 2027/8?)" of 1947/8, the year that the state of Israel (symbolized by the fig tree throughout the Bible) was resurrected?!...Matt. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."A man's years are three-score years and ten [70]; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years [80 years], yet is their strength labour & sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." (Psalm 90:10) This verse suggests the Second Coming will be at latest by 2017 or 2027."The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation [i.e. the "grandchildren," as God's Word translation points out]." (Deuteronomy 23:8) This passage proves that all the Baby Boomers born in 1947 can be considered one "generation," which means that Jesus' Second Coming will happen by the time most or all of that generation die. Israel & the Fig Tree , Fig Tree as symbol of IsraelIf Obama were to have two terms, he would be in office until the beginning of 2017.* If the "generation" that will not come to pass until the Great Tribulation takes place & Jesus comes again refers to 70 years following the United Nations' approval of the presence of Jews in Palestine in 1947, then Jesus' Second Coming must be in 2017 at latest.* Since the Tribulation lasts 7 years and is followed by a short period of days before Jesus' Second Coming according to Daniel 12, if the Tribulation began this year, it would be over by about 2016.*

holyisthelord

Nov 27, 2008
"because of unbelief they [Jews] were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee." (Romans 11:20-21)"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth [into the suffering of the Great Tribulation]." (Revelation 3:15-16) Only those who "keep the Word of My endurance" will be part of the 144,000 virgin witnesses of spiritual "Israel" (true Christians) who will not suffer the horrendous pains described in Revelation 8-9, Revelation 12 & Exodus 16-17 (Rev. 3:10) in order to give them a taste of Hell & thereby purify them of sin, for God says "those whom I love, I discipline." (Revelation 3, Hebrews 12)