Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that there are those who will go with the renderings of other translations in these and other things.

But I consider that holding to the absolute authority of the King James, is, in effect, adhering to the narrow path, as we find written in Matthew 7:13-14:

Mat 7:13, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14, Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The terminology in the kjv is present tense.

1Jo 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2, Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jo 4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So then, in order to claim that Jesus isn't come in the flesh, and to also not be violating the Spirit of God (carrying a spirit that isn't of the Lord), you would have to deny that the kjv is the word of the Lord.

Because if it is, then claiming that Jesus isn't come in the flesh means that you carry a spirit that isn't of the Lord.

And I see no reason to reject the kjv's rendering; as, in fact, to do so, is so very often a fulfillment of the prophecy found in 2 Timothy 4:3.

Okay, given that you insist on accusing people of being evil, I'll just go along with it so you can get your jollies. I'm the antichrist. Happy? What you going to do about it? Call me more names? Perhaps you'd like to tell us all how much I'm going to suffer in hell for all eternity? Go ahead. Give it your best shot.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need I declare, even here also, that other translations I find to be watered-down, in that they remove entire words, phrases, and even paragraphs from their pages? Personally, I do not want to be cheated out of something that the Holy Ghost would say unto me.

Luke 16:10 applies to translations also. if a translator is unfaithful in that which is least, they will also be unfaithful in that which is of greater importance.

cont'd from #1741.

Last edited:

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The terminology in the kjv is present tense.

1Jo 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2, Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jo 4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

So then, in order to claim that Jesus isn't come in the flesh, and to also not be violating the Spirit of God (carrying a spirit that isn't of the Lord), you would have to deny that the kjv is the word of the Lord.

Because if it is, then claiming that Jesus isn't come in the flesh means that you carry a spirit that isn't of the Lord.

And I see no reason to reject the kjv's rendering; as, in fact, to do so, is so very often a fulfillment of the prophecy found in 2 Timothy 4:3.

What it means is that Christ is alive in the many-membered body which is still in the flesh. His spirit is alive in the church. Happy? No, you're a malcontent, and soon to be an ignored one at that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, given that you insist on accusing people of being evil, I'll just go along with it so you can get your jollies. I'm the antichrist. Happy? What you going to do about it? Call me more names? Perhaps you'd like to tell us all how much I'm going to suffer in hell for all eternity? Go ahead. Give it your best shot.
Now, I didn't say that you are "the" Antichrist. I said that scripture would testify that you carry the spirit of antichrist.

As it is written,

1Jo 2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I doubt that there is much that I can do for you for that you carry that spirit, except to 1) discourage people from paying attention to your posts, since they carry the wrong spirit; and, 2) to encourage you to read the scriptures carefully to determine who Jesus really is in the Bible, and then to receive the Jesus of the Bible, as it is exhorted to you to do in John 1:12.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What it means is that Christ is alive in the many-membered body which is still in the flesh. His spirit is alive in the church. Happy? No, you're a malcontent, and soon to be an ignored one at that.
It means that He is a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of God.

You should consider that Jesus said that He would drink wine with us new in the kingdom when all is said and done. In the passage, He was referring to physical wine (at the last supper).

He is risen bodily from the dead, John 2:19-21.

He ascended bodily into heaven (Acts 1:9-11) and will return in like manner.

In Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9).

After He rose from the dead, He ate a piece of honeycomb and broiled fish, Luke 24:42-43 (kjv).

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
lets see our God plurality of himself as the "another" of himself in flesh. to understand this concept of "another" of oneself, is to understand the Greek term G243 Allos. it expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". let's break this down. a numerical difference is better known as "differentiation". this is where the trinitarians get the idea of A. distinction, B. Separation of Persons. this was an error on their part, for the numerical difference, or the differentiation as the Allos definition states, is "of the SAME SORT", meaning of the same one person, and not a separation of any person, nor of one Spirit. this addition of person was their deadly mistake, and anti bible. remember God is "a" Spirit, one Spirit. so where did the other persons come from? ............ not from God. no, these persons came from men who gave, or made TITLES into a person.

there is a numerical difference, or differentiation of God in plurality, but not in Person(s), but in nature. are we saying that there are two Spirits? of course not, because the G243 Allos states, "the same sort", meaning that the differentiation, or numerical difference comes in the form of "Sharing" of the one person who is Spirit vs " the "separation" of the one person into many persons, this is what separates "Diversified Oneness" from the trinitarians believers. if one can grasp this concept, "Sharing" vs "Seperation" of Person, the bible will be no more a mystery to you. it will answer all the so-called hard saying, and hard question to understand. other words the bible, the Word of God will come Alive unto you. and knowledge and understand will increase. which means you may be perfect in him with your Joy full.

PS the key to the Godhead in the bible is the "Sharing" of oneself in flesh.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this addition of person was their deadly mistake,

Does making this mistake necessarily put them out of the body of Christ? iow, is it truly deadly, or is it something that the Lord can overlook simply because it is hard to come to the proper understanding of things?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does making this mistake necessarily put them out of the body of Christ? iow, is it truly deadly, or is it something that the Lord can overlook simply because it is hard to come to the proper understanding of things?
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, no, not to put anyone out of the body of Christ. glad you asked this, for others may have thought this also. no, the deadly mistake is in KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING of the Godhead. no, not in your salvation. this is Why we have the Gospel, Repentance, confession, unto salvation. as the apostles said, 1 Timothy 1:13 "Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief". Acts 3:17 "And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers".

as my motto below ring true, "where there is knowledge, stay not ignorant"

the deadly mistake is the "lack of KNOWLEDGE", SEE Hosea 4:6.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This concept of allos is not much different than what I have been saying.

For I am stating that the one Spirit, who inhabiteth eternity, descended to take on an added nature of human flesh; while continuing to inhabit eternity in the imprint of His Person; because He could not vacate eternity in the descending into time.

It is the same Person dwelling in eternity, who walked the earth as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The very same Spirit.

However, there is a difference between the Spirit that inhabiteth eternity, and the Person who walked the earth: and that is that He had flesh added to Him; He also dwells in time rather than eternity; and also understands humanity since He Himself is human.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For I am stating that the one Spirit, who inhabiteth eternity, descended to take on an added nature of human flesh; while continuing to inhabit eternity in the imprint of His Person; because He could not vacate eternity in the descending into time.

It is the same Person dwelling in eternity, who walked the earth as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The very same Spirit.
correct, but as the EQUAL SHARE of himself that took on flesh, but he did not just take on human flesh, but he also G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself while in that flesh with "BLOOD". that's the distinction to be made. and no, he's ANOTHER of himself in flesh, as the offspring or the diversity of his "own" self. yes the SAME person in eternity, but the "ANOTHER"/the share of himself in flesh in linear time. hence, he's the "First", (without flesh, Spirit, title Father), the "Last", (with flesh and blood, spirit, title Son), yes, the same ONE person.
notice the ONE Spirit did not descend, but the share of himself did, (understand now?). not just an Imprint, but a "MANIFESTATION" of himself in flesh, as his "OWN" share. again, you're close, just think "ANOTHER" of himself "SHARED" in flesh.

I'll give you cerdit, at least you're seeking, and thats admirable of you. so what's in eternity is now in linear time existing as the Another of himself in flesh, ...... "THE ARM OF GOD", the offspring of God or the "only begotten" of God. this existance in flesh, in linear time, is what we call the "Intrinsic Spatial". look up Intrinsic, and then look up Spatial, and you'll see what we mean. sorry about these new words, but this is the NEW TONGUE that the Lord Jesus gave me. but it's edification for you in understanding the Godhead. we pray you can grasp this concept of "EQUAL SHARING" in flesh, as the scriptures said, look at Adam and Eve, the perfect example of this "another" in equal sharing. she, the woman, is the EQUAL SHARE or the "Another" of the Man, for the term "ADAM/MAN", is also translated "ANOTHER".
ADAM/MAN: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there it is "ANOTHER". another of himself in flesh. the G243 allos of himself.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I perceive it as the fact that God is outside of time; and that with Him a thousand years is as one day and one day as a thousand years.

My understanding is that God the Father lived one eternal "moment" and then descended to become the Son,

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

He is "another of the same sort' in that He exists on two different planes: one eternity and the other time.

But both the Father and the Son are the same Person/Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I perceive it as the fact that God is outside of time; and that with Him a thousand years is as one day and one day as a thousand years.

My understanding is that God the Father lived one eternal "moment" and then descended to become the Son,

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

He is "another of the same sort' in that He exists on two different planes: one eternity and the other time.

But both the Father and the Son are the same Person/Spirit.
Understand Liner time and eternity exist in him, listen. Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring".

understand now?

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand Liner time and eternity exist in him, listen. Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring".

understand now?

PICJAG.
Keep going...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep going...
you must understand that the world that we live in is not the REAL WORLD, but a created one. time is an illusion, this is why we have fives senses. so to understand this just go back to the beginning. for time was created, well linear time was. that's why we have "OBJECTS", yes the Measurement problem. I don't want to get to far in this, but quantum mechanics can steer you in a good direction.

PICJAG.

Just keep in mind, this world is a created world, governen but things not seen, including TIME, and Space.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. But what you have said has not changed my pov.
true, because it's your pov. but God word is not changing, for you nor me.
Understand that the book of Genesis, at the beginning is a total science book concerning things that was made. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

now just, what was made from the creation of the world that shows and give "understanding" the Godhead? your answer please.

PICJAG.