Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I am sorry are you Jew?
Yes, not according to the flesh, but the Spirit, see Romans 2:29
Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One...
Then on the scene in the New Testament....you have Yahweh, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.
Do you want me to count them for you?
no, no need to .... :eek: ... but a great ERROR on your part, there is no "Yahweh" aka Jehovah, which are false and man made names. the Lord our God is ONE, Diversified in flesh.
Your post was obnoxious, mine was pretty.
Personal opinions move me not, they are inept. only the word of God is in consideration.
and reading some of your post, you said, "I believe and define that there are three Gods in one Godhead which exists simultaneously in an unexplainable spiritual condition of union". when you said that, it was repugnant to anyone who holds the knowledge of the ONE TRUE God in that understanding. it's just down right anti bible. and anyone who agrees with that are just as lost.

PICJAG.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, not according to the flesh, but the Spirit, see Romans 2:29

no, no need to .... :eek: ... but a great ERROR on your part, there is no "Yahweh" aka Jehovah, which are false and man made names. the Lord our God is ONE, Diversified in flesh.

Personal opinions move me not, they are inept. only the word of God is in consideration.
and reading some of your post, you said, "I believe and define that there are three Gods in one Godhead which exists simultaneously in an unexplainable spiritual condition of union". when you said that, it was repugnant to anyone who holds the knowledge of the ONE TRUE God in that understanding. it's just down right anti bible. and anyone who agrees with that are just as lost.

PICJAG.
Ok then you tell me the names of the Gods....and then count them.
Also know that the letter J was in no language until 1400 years after Christ. Did not come into common use until 1600. They went and changed all the Y's for persons and places to J's. Yahweh...Yeshua...Yerushaláyim can be pronounced in English, there was no reason to change them. The Jews laugh at us because we do not know this! You tell me why they changed them. Hundreds of alterations to the scriptures. Technically there should not be a J in the Bible. Hundreds of mistranslations, and for what. No body studies! Your cheapest concordance should show you how to pronounce the word. Why not study before you argue about it. This is simple stuff. Go study before you argue with me!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure, JESUS, and the count is ONE Spirit, who is ONE person, that is diversified.
Also know that the letter J was in no language until 1400 years after Christ.
Glad you said that. Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself". not even the hebrews knew this name. so the hebrew language don't count either. we can care less if there was a "J" in Hebrew or not, for no one knew the name until he revealed it in ENGLISH, when the "J" did come. so the hebrew language have nothing on any other language. they can get in line like the rest of the languages.
No body studies! Your cheapest concordance should show you how to pronounce the word.
don't say cheap, say inexpensive, because you might pay for your knowledge that fails you, but the bible say, Isaiah 55:1 "Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price". LOL, LOL, LOL, all your expensive book want help you. but be as you please, and be like the five foolish virgins who went to ............. buy.... LOL, LOL, LOL.

lastley, if you just want to talk, (vain babbling). this is what facebook and tweeter are made for.... God day.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also know that the letter J was in no language until 1400 years after Christ. Did not come into common use until 1600. They went and changed all the Y's for persons and places to J's. Yahweh...Yeshua...Yerushaláyim can be pronounced in English, there was no reason to change them. The Jews laugh at us because we do not know this! You tell me why they changed them. Hundreds of alterations to the scriptures. Technically there should not be a J in the Bible. Hundreds of mistranslations, and for what. No body studies! Your cheapest concordance should show you how to pronounce the word. Why not study before you argue about it. This is simple stuff. Go study before you argue with me!

Zep 3:9, For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

I believe that the language being spoken of here is English, as it is the language that is learned by everyone in the world who wants to be a part of the global economy/network of things.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zep 3:9, For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

I believe that the language being spoken of here is English, as it is the language that is learned by everyone in the world who wants to be a part of the global network of things.
you got that right. when Babylon ruled the world everyone spoke and some was given Babylonian names. just as with each kingdom that dominates, so is the dominate language.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your religion is your business. Do as you wise.
Of course...and if it is your judgment that pronouncing the name of the Lord as "Jesus Christ of Nazareth" is inaccurate and will not save, then I suggest that you read Luke 6:37.

Pronunciation is not the issue but the Person behind the Name...for that is what the Name is all about.

If you pronounce the name correctly but have the Person of Jesus Christ misconstrued, calling on the name will avail you nothing...2 Corinthians 11:3-4.

And likewise, if you have the right Jesus but do not have the right pronunciation of His name, calling on the wrong pronunciation will still save...because you are calling on the Name of a Person..and the Person, being Omniscient, will hear and answer based on the heart and not the outward appearance.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Lets come FACE to FACE with this so-called mystery, STILL for U, of the Godhead. we have suggested the TRUTH, that the Godhead is a "Diversity" or "ANOTHER" of GOD himself in flesh. that's the mystery many cannot understand, or graps. Paul knew this "MYSTERY" for he gave the account of it.

we challenge you to this fact. not a challenge based on anger, nor hate, no, we challenge you based on LOVE ...... for the TRUTH, so that you may be complete in him. now here's the challenge. Did Paul, then Saul while on the road to Damascus, later understood that it was the ONE true God who had encountered him?

the question, "in this encounter, who was it that "chose" Paul as his Minister? was it, A. the Son, or B. the Father as you call them.

please Read these two verse first before answering, and once for all we will if the apostle Paul knew if it was a mystery or not. here are the two verse we want you to read FIRST. but you can read any other vers to help you in your answer.

Verse #1. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel". here, it is the "Lord" that Paul was chosen for.

Verse #2. Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there, Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him. Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth".

here clearly, Ananias said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee". so, "WHO IS THE GOD OF ANANIAS FATHERS THAT CHOSE PAUL?'. who is he, by name peferred, or title. now take your time before you answer, because Paul lets us know who it is that had chosen him". now, there will be no more doubt, nor anymore mystery.

YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.

PICJAG.

PS, anyone can answer.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5), even the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21) and the Son (1 Corinthians 8:6, 1 Corinthians 12:3).

The Son is the Father (Isaiah 9:6); but the Father is not the Son (Isaiah 57:15, John 1:14).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is the Father (Isaiah 9:6); but the Father is not the Son (Isaiah 57:15, John 1:14).
well, A. you didn't answer the question, but B. what you said something that is anti BIBLE, so lets see if what you said is true.
While Dr. Luke gives us the account in chapter 9 of Saul’s encounter on the road to Damascus. In chapter 22. he also gives the account of what Ananias said to Saul, now Paul. Listen, Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him. Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth”.

But…….but……and that's a but with one "t", but there is another account of this same encounter recorded by Dr. Luke when Paul was before king Agrippa. Listen….......... carefully.
Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee”.

Notice in verse 16, he said, “ for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister”. that word “Make” is the same word for chosen as to what Ananias said to Paul in chapter 22 as to who chose him. He said, “The God of our fathers hath chosen thee”.
The Greek word for chosen, G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make
and Jesus said “I have made/ Chosen thee”. this greek word is used only in two or three places in the bible, so there is no excuse. once here in Acts 26:16 and Acts 22:14. so it was the Lord Jesus who had "appeared", and chosen Paul, then Saul as his minister. So Jesus is the Same one God of the forefathers as is then and now, today. The SAME ONE person only diversified in flesh for the purpose of suffering and death to sin, and to set the perfect example.

Now the GRAND REVELATION. it was said, "the Father is not the Son". ok, let's see. Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth". this sound like two persons, is this true? no, not two person, but the same person diversified.

HOLD IT, STOP the press. the God of our fathers chosen thee, which means according to Acts 26:16 this is JESUS. so it's JESUS who is the God of the fathers. but stop and think, that Flesh was not in the OT. so, it was the Spirit, and it's not TWO Spirits. so if it was the God of our fathers, then that had to be JESUS without Flesh and without diversification. for the ONE in the OT who made all things, according to Isaiah 44:24 is the LORD. and it's Jesus who made all things, which means JESUS is the "LORD", all caps. now this, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting". the LORD is the FATHER, and JESUS is the LORD, without flesh, who created and MADE ALL THINGS, as John 1:3 states. BINGO, Jesus is Father. I heard one poster say Jesus is both LORD and Lord. that is 100% Correct. he is the GREAT "I AM". who is First, (Father), and Last, (Son). let's see it, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".................................. I AM he? yes, JESUSD is the First, (Father), and the Last (Son). so the Father is the diversity of himself in flesh as the Son. CHECKMATE.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G,

I don't think that you have made your case that the Father is the Son.

so if it was the God of our fathers, then that had to be JESUS without Flesh and without diversification.

Jesus without flesh, here, I designate as the Father.

So, is Jesus without flesh the same Person as Jesus with flesh?

I would contend that Jesus with flesh is the same Person as Jesus without flesh; but that the reverse is not true.

Jesus without flesh does not have flesh; how can He then be the same Person?

But Jesus with flesh is the same Spirit as Jesus without flesh; and in this sense they are the same Person.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @101G,

I don't think that you have made your case that the Father is the Son.

Jesus without flesh, here, I designate as the Father.

So, is Jesus without flesh the same Person as Jesus with flesh?

I would contend that Jesus with flesh is the same Person as Jesus without flesh; but that the reverse is not true.

Jesus without flesh does not have flesh; how can He then be the same Person?

But Jesus with flesh is the same Spirit as Jesus without flesh; and in this sense they are the same Person.
I failed to make my case?. or is it you who failed to understamd?. look, You made my point for me. it's the same person, who only took on flesh. that's right it's the "SAME" one person. this is where you fail at, the term “Father” is just simply a TITLE, a TITLE of the same one Spirit without Flesh, bone, and without Blood. TITLES are not person, a person holds a title. titles identify a person. my God justby faith, I cain't see how you missed that. if it's the same person in FLESH, guess what? it's the SAME person.

look, lets see if we again can make it plain for you. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:". the "form" of God is his nature, which is SPIRIT, (John 4:24a), it's the same Spirit. another thing, is there anyone equal to God, who is Spirit. you might say "the three person are co-equal within the Spirit? well let's put that lie to bed again. listen, Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One". "I", and "me" are single person designations. now this, Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? "me" is anothe single person designation, as in the scripture before it. it's the same PERSON.

ok, I might not be the best teacher in the world, but my Lord something don't take being a rocket scientist to understand.

PICJAG.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as you don't see how I missed what you are saying, in the same manner I really don't see how you have missed what I am saying.

The Father cannot be the same Person as the Son; for the Father (the One who inhabiteth eternity) does not dwell in flesh.

He only dwells in flesh after He descended and took on flesh.

Therefore, the Son is the same Person as the Father; because it is the same Spirit that inhabits eternity who dwells bodily in the Son.

But the Father (who inhabiteth eternity) is distinct from Himself as He dwells in human flesh.

The Father inhabits eternity as the Father; as the Son He dwells in human flesh.

The Son has both the same Spirit as the Father and flesh; the Father is only the Spirit by Himself without flesh.

As such, the Father is distinctly without flesh; and the Son (whom I will define as the Father come in human flesh) is the same Spirit as the Father, only with flesh.

So they are distinct. One has flesh; the other doesn't. One inhabits eternity, the other time.

Kapiche?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. first you said,
Just as you don't see how I missed what you are saying, in the same manner I really don't see how you have missed what I am saying.
here's the reason why, you said,
The Father cannot be the same Person as the Son; for the Father (the One who inhabiteth eternity) does not dwell in flesh.
the Father don't dwell in flesh? let's see. Colossians 2:9: "For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."
this is why we can't understand you, because what you say don't line up with the bible. see, "all the fullness of the Godhead" is in that one body. yes, did you not hear Thomas? John 20:28: "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." God the diversity (God himself), the equal share was in a Body. now if you say well he haven't ascended unto his Father yet. oh yes he already had, in spirit, but not yet in body. listen to what he said on the cross. Luke 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost." and one more to be sure, now the filling of heaven and earth in a body.
John 17:5: "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." well that settles that. God, as the diversity of himself, raised that body the third day. but when he took that body into heaven, then the Father filled that body when it ascended into heaven. and the Spirit filled it being in heaven and earth, without BLOOD..... (smile). see, now the Lord Jesus fills both heaven and earth, supportive scripture, Ephesians 4:10: "He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)"
this should answer all of the rest above.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Father don't dwell in flesh? let's see. Colossians 2:9: "For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."
this is why we can't understand you, because what you say don't line up with the bible. see, "all the fullness of the Godhead" is in that one body.

I said:

He only dwells in flesh after He descended and took on flesh.