True meaning of the Immaculate Conception as not taught by the RCC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think this is a true interpretation?

• Yes, and I never explored scripture concerning this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I will prove you wrong with scripture.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will be a bone of contention for Protestants and Catholics alike! God Bless!​

Attachments

• IMMACULATE CO.PDF
    60.7 KB · Views: 0

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your PDF's were just links I would check them out..I just don't
need more pdf's downloaded.
Sorry.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, Mary is not free from original sin. because she never birthed the Son, who is Spirit, she as all women can only birth flesh bone and blood. scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".
spirit are given and not birthed.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, Mary is not free from original sin. because she never birthed the Son, who is Spirit, she as all women can only birth flesh bone and blood. scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".
Are you free from original sin?

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying the Holy Spirit can not make perfect?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
READ your topic, "True meaning of the Immaculate Conception as not taught by the RCC".
#1. U asked, "Are you free from original sin?". 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us".

#2. U asked, "Are you saying the Holy Spirit can not make perfect?". you say.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
READ your topic, "True meaning of the Immaculate Conception as not taught by the RCC".
#1. U asked, "Are you free from original sin?". 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us".

#2. U asked, "Are you saying the Holy Spirit can not make perfect?". you say.

Peace in Christ Jesus.
Meaning before you receive Christ and before you are Born Again if you do not acknowledge your sins you can not be saved.Hence, meaning of "God my Savior". Do you abide, and when you abide do you sin?1John3:1-9. Are you posting scripture against scripture? If so, you take it out of context. Can the Holy Spirit make perfect? Don't evade with coy responses. You know the answer but you do not want to say because you do not want to be wrong with your opinion. If Christ' purpose is not to make us perfect like Him, what is it?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meaning before you receive Christ and before you are Born Again if you do not acknowledge your sins you can not be saved.Hence, meaning of "God my Savior". Do you abide, and when you abide do you sin?1John3:1-9. Are you posting scripture against scripture? If so, you take it out of context. Can the Holy Spirit make perfect? Don't evade with coy responses. You know the answer but you do not want to say because you do not want to be wrong with your opinion. If Christ' purpose is not to make us perfect like Him, what is it?
no you said, last time read your Topic.