True or False??? https://www.twitch.tv/anthonypatchofficial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw,.. be warned,.. I am wound up right now. :D This is your little warning alarm. ;)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about this,.. we skip the video and go for a Twix instead of a Twitch. :D

View attachment 12889
I wholeheartedly agree...

That's 15 minutes spent eating a twix is probably more worthwhile than the 159 minute video he wants us to sit through.

Church is more than sitting together to listen to someone talking about their theological notions and self aggrandizing prophecies. It's expressing love and compassion and extending grace. And based upon the OP's behavior...I don't think that this video will assist in that.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wholeheartedly agree...

That's 15 minutes spent eating a twix is probably more worthwhile than the 159 minute video he wants us to sit through.

Church is more than sitting together to listen to someone talking about their theological notions and self aggrandizing prophecies. It's expressing love and compassion and extending grace. And based upon the OP's behavior...I don't think that this video will assist in that.

Agreed, but who takes fifteen minutes to eat a candy bar? XD

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing will reverse the work of the cross in me.
It is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me and the life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God who gave Himself for me.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been a fan of Anthony for years. He has even featured some of my work in his videos which I am grateful for.

Unfortunately, when Anthony made the decision to claim that the Vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, I had to stop listening.

There are simply too many Prophecies in Scripture yet to take place before the Mark becomes widely enforced. We just aren't there yet.

So to answer the OP, I would say that his conclusion is FALSE.

Having said that, I still maintain my position that the Mark of the Beast is Transhumanism. I have been making films and posts about this for over a decade now. This Vaccine is simply another step along the way. Satan is subtle and will advance his agenda slowly and stealthily.

Is the Mark of the Beast here? I believe it is, however it is still in a developmental state in laboratories around the world. The biggest key to look for is that the Mark will have to do with Vanity and the quest to become Gods.

When a researcher in China a few years ago tried to make a Hybrid Superbaby, I knew this plague was coming. I warned about it just like I did before the Ebola outbreak. I even went as far as to quit my high paying job and move to another state before it hit last December. The only surprising thing for me is that the plague was worldwide this time.

The current agenda of 'Trans this, and LGBQT that' is all about Transhumanism, not Human Rights. Transhumanism is their end goal. Unfortunately, the Transhuman Agenda is far worse than the average Christians understands. There is a very important factor missing from everyone's equations that has to do with Daniel's prophecies of long ago...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Who are 'they'?

Pastors need to step-up and quit being spineless wimps about this topic. What is the topic? Interdimensional Beings. Wait until they begin to reveal themselves. Christians are due for a horrifying wake-up call. The End Game of the agenda is all about merging us with them. This is what the Book of Revelation is teaching.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then even though he's completely evil and I hate his guts,.. at least he has a sense of humor unlike you. :rolleyes:

LoL!
Some posters are a total waste of time!!!

Gismys, you bring this on yourself when you post things and have no more consideration for this community than to expect we watch 3 hours of video that will likely say either

A. nothing we haven't heard before, or
B. something that's rather dim from a theological perspective.

No offense, but that has been your track record, so you could at least be decent enough to inform people about what they would be watching.

I actually wouldn't mind if it were quality, but our brother's idea of accurate teaching is often sorely lacking. Unfortunately.

Reactions: JohnDB and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL!

Gismys, you bring this on yourself when you post things and have no more consideration for this community than to expect we watch 3 hours of video that will likely say either

A. nothing we haven't heard before, or
B. something that's rather dim from a theological perspective.

No offense, but that has been your track record, so you could at least be decent enough to inform people about what they would be watching.

I actually wouldn't mind if it were quality, but our brother's idea of accurate teaching is often sorely lacking. Unfortunately.

I will not waste my time telling you about what you are too lazy to watch for yourself!!==anthonypatchofficial - Twitch

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, to save you all some wasted time, unless you believe that this vax is the "mark of the beast" (Which I certainly do not.) Don't waste your time. Nor do i subscribe to the pre trib rapture,
First 20 some minutes is just some jazzy background music and a black background with Daniel 12:9 on it. I followed along the tracker with my mouse till I saw a human face, did not sit infront of a single scripture verse for 20 minutes :D

Unless a person pledges their ALLEGIANCE to the Antichrist, denies Jesus Christ, the "mark" (number, OR name of the beast) will be knowingly taken and will not be forced! You will be a martyr if you are a genuine Christian and refuse the mark, and this, during the GREAT tribulation...which we are def NOT in at this time. This and the covid and the masks, social distancing have us looking just like we are, a bunch of scared little sitting ducks...literally, lol...are all control measures, and most have no clue what is right under their noses I agree but this video, says that if you get the vax, it will change your DNA to the "Genome" of well, Satan virtually! And, therefore, you just took the mark...oh yeah! AND "unknowingly". I stopped there...help yourself and you can thank me later, lol...as long as no one else took a look, lol.

PS
the video also says that once the vax reaches your genome and other sciency stuff that just does not compute with me. that your name will be erased from the book of life. Crazy WRONG in many ways.

Last edited: