True or False??? https://www.twitch.tv/anthonypatchofficial

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two hours or eternity???
Do realize how many people would like us to spend two hours of our time listening to what they have to say? If we decided to give in to all of them we would most certainly die before we had even scratched the surface of all of it.

If you really believe it is worth a person's time, then you should give a brief explanation of what is it saying and why you believe it would be worth our time. At present I don't have a clue even what it is about so I will use my two hours on more definite things.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do realize how many people would like us to spend two hours of our time listening to what they have to say? If we decided to give in to all of them we would most certainly die before we had even scratched the surface of all of it.

If you really believe it is worth a person's time, then you should give a brief explanation of what is it saying and why you believe it would be worth our time. At present I don't have a clue even what it is about so I will use my two hours on more definite things.

Again!!! Two hours or your eternity??? How much did you earn per hour when you were working??

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the choir...

This is not a mark of the beast...it's not a coin stamping type mark...it's a vaccine.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the choir...

This is not a mark of the beast...it's not a coin stamping type mark...it's a vaccine.

Is your DNA your name written in the book of life? OR is John Doe or Jeff Smith your real name? If the vaccine changes your DNA then your name is not there anymore and you are in huge trouble???

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is your DNA your name written in the book of life?? If the vaccine changes your DNA then your name is not there anymore and you are in huge trouble???
Vaccines don't change your DNA...viruses do that to cause cancer. CRISPR technology is based on using viruses to edit DNA.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again!!! Two hours or your eternity???

Do you really have any idea how many good, edifying writings exist in the world today and how much garbage? I have read some of both in order to sift through it, but long ago I realized the impossibility of reading all of the good. Part of the problem is even knowing what is good without dipping into the thing. If your selection really is good, why did not follow my suggestion instead of being critical because I do not presume your selection is good?

My days are very full every day. Should I take 2 hours out of my Bible reading time or out of my time with the Lord to read your selection? Jesus said that there is only One Good... That is God! Is there anything we should put first in front of what Jesus told us to seeking first?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;... Matt 6:33

How much did you earn per hour when you were working??
I have been retired from the secular for 20 years and my earnings from that as men count them are none of your business.

On the other hand my time spent working for God has increased since my secular retirement and He continues to increase me as I continue to decrease myself.

How often do you visit the prayer sub forum on this forum to read the prayer requests of people and to pray for them?

Help us dear Lord!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said, " My people perish for lack of knowledge"!!!and you??
God said that, not you! So why are you inserting yourself into His business and mine?

I am 77 years old and 7 days a week my time belongs to Him, 24 hours per day. That is 168 hours per week, which belong to Him... not me.

But in the 'rejoice in the Lord always' and the 'pray without ceasing' I fall short still on giving it all back to Him... but I am still surrendering and giving..!!! and you??

" But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee." I Chron 29:14

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be a false gospel...

It's not faith in Jesus and watch a 159 minute video...it's simply faith in Jesus.

LOL!!! You did not watch the video so you have no idea what knowledge, understanding and warning you might have learned!!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! You did not watch the video so you have no idea what knowledge, understanding and warning you might have learned!!!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb 11:1

"And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." I Cor 13:2

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is your DNA your name written in the book of life? OR is John Doe or Jeff Smith your real name? If the vaccine changes your DNA then your name is not there anymore and you are in huge trouble???

Why should the vaccine change one's DNA any more than a blood transfusion or organ donation? The are no living organisms in the Vaccine.