True Trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for your reply. second, I must challenge your assessment here.
Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The “Alpha and Omega” is the “ALMIGHTY” right. Now this

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

So the First and the Last is the Alpha and Omega, who is the “Almighty”, right,
Now who is the “First” and the “Last?” answer,
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
So the Lord Jesus is the First and the last, which means he's the Alpha and Omega, which means he the "ALMIGHTY". just trace the Alpha and Omega, and you will come to the end of your search at JESUS.

NEXT, So are you ready to admit that your Jehovah died? Yes or No.[/Quote\]

I know you think The Only True God Jehovah can die, sorry impossible for Jehovah God to die. Jehovah God Only Begotten Son tasted death, not Jehovah God.

whom do the titles “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last” refer? The title “the Alpha and the Omega” applies to Jehovah, meaning that there was no almighty God before him and that there will be none after him. He is “the beginning and the end.” (Rev. 21:6; 22:13) Although Jehovah is referred to as “the first and the last” at Revelation 22:13, in that there is none before or after him. In the 1st chapter of Revelation the CONTEXT shows that the title “the First and the Last” there applies to Jesus Christ. It means he was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life by Jehovah God and the last one to be so resurrected by Jehovah God personally.—Col. 1:18. All other person's to be resurrected will be resurrected by his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ.

101G said:
Now, since you used my bible the KJV, likewise I will use your New World Translation. you said, "in Revelation 1:1 tells us that this is a revelation from Jesus Christ which God gave him. If Jesus were the Almighty God he wouldn't need anybody to give him any kind of revelation. Almighty God can reveal anything without anyone's help".

well according to your Bible, (the NWT), in Revelation 1:1 God gave the Lord Jesus the revelation? NO, and here's why. your Jehovah whom you calls the Father is JESUS. now still using your NWT, Revelation 22:6 says, according to the angel, that Jehovah, the God who inspired the prophets sent his angel to John. go and read it. so Jehovah sent the angel, correct, but according to your NWT, right in the same chapter, at verse 16 it says "I JESUS sent my angel". well Barney you have a big problem. if you follow your NWT, the Lord Jesus is the one whom you ignorantly calls Jehovah.[/Quote\]

Revelation 1:1 kjv-Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.

Are you saying that what God inspired John to write down here black and white at Revelation 1:1 is a lie? So, when this scripture says God gave Jesus this revelation, you're saying that's a lie? God knows how to clearly communicate. So when a scripture says God gave that revelation to Jesus, I believe that, I don't think that's a lie. So since God is the one who gave Jesus this revelation that means Jesus isn't Jehovah God.

Also at Revelation 22:16. You truly believe Revelation 1:1 to be a lie don't you, right there in Revelation 1:1 it says Jesus sent his Angel to John after Jehovah God gave the revelation to Jesus. why cant you believe that?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His TITLES include 'Lord' which was also a title for any person in authority, including kings, prophets, angels, etc.

There are lords many, and gods many (1 Corinthians 8:5).

But there is only one Lord (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:5); only one God (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6).

See also Mark 12:29 (kjv).

Mar 12:29, And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BARNEY BRIGHT, you said,
"I know you think The Only True God Jehovah can die, sorry impossible for Jehovah God to die. Jehovah God Only Begotten Son tasted death, not Jehovah God.

whom do the titles “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last” refer? The title “the Alpha and the Omega” applies to Jehovah, meaning that there was no almighty God before him and that there will be none after him. He is “the beginning and the end.” (Rev. 21:6; 22:13) Although Jehovah is referred to as “the first and the last” at Revelation 22:13, in that there is none before or after him. In the 1st chapter of Revelation the CONTEXT shows that the title “the First and the Last” there applies to Jesus Christ. It means he was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life by Jehovah God and the last one to be so resurrected by Jehovah God personally.—Col. 1:18. All other person's to be resurrected will be resurrected by his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ
".

First thanks for the reply, second there are two DEATHS. the first death is from the Flesh, (Natural Death), and did not God almighty come in flesh? supportive scripture,
Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". so how was God with us? that's right in FLESH. as a JW you should know that, (the two types of death). Oh well.

as pointed out, in your own NWT it states that the Son is your Jehovah, Rev 22:6 and Rev 22:16... :eek:

as for, "the titles “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last” refer? The title “the Alpha and the Omega” applies to Jehovah".
well Barney, your own NWT states the First and the Last is whom you calls Jehovah died, look in your NWT at Revelation 2:8. see your ERROR? and see, you said Jehovah cannot die.... (smile), oh yes your own NWT says so. we suggest you just read Matthew 19:26

then you said, "the First and the Last” there applies to Jesus Christ. It means he was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life by Jehovah God and the last one to be so resurrected by Jehovah God personally.—Col. 1:18".

first Jehovah raised the Lord Jesus? ERROR, read John 2:18-22. and read it in your NWT, especially verse 19.

now, Col. 1:18.... I almost laugh. ;) ok, he is the "HEAD" of his Body. do you know what the "HEAD" here means? guess not, it meas he is the Spirit of his own BODY the CHURCH, the "FIRST" is the "HEAD", the FIRST fruit of the harvest. and after that every man in his own order, supportive scripture,
1 Corinthians 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming". the harvest of the world. 1 Corinthians 15:20 "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept".
yes those who are right now sleeping in their graves, (your bones, see Ezekiel 37 :cool: ). the bible is clear. Christ is the "FIRST", the "FIRST", the "FIRST" FRUIT of them that "SLEEP. :D Barney that's basic bible teaching. oh well.

I have used your own bible, the (NWT), to refute, and reprove you. and it was your own nwt that I used to correct your false beliefs. now you can deny the truth, or repent. remember God in time past wink at this, but now is calling all men unto repentance. scripture, Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent". well you're not in ignorance anymore, because you have been told.

PICJAG.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 11:19 says, For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

There is a heresy called Tritheism that defends itself by calling the opposing emphasis on the Oneness of God heresy; even though the one who is emphasizing that Oneness is not denying that God is distinctly three Persons (and yet One).

In Acts 24:14 Paul the apostle said, But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and the prophets.

The true Trinity is held to be heretical by those who think that they believe in the Trinity and yet in all reality they believe in Tritheism. It should be clear from the holy scriptures that there is one God.

Deuteronomy 6:4, Hear, O Israel, The LORD our God is one LORD.

Mark 12:29, And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.

Notice here that the Lord is God. And also, we have the following statement in Matthew 11:25:

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them to babes.

Again, scripture teaches that there is one Lord...

Ephesians 4:5, One Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 Corinthians 8:6, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Now here there is one God, and a Lord separate from Him, if the Lord isn't God (the Father). However, we have already seen that the Lord our God is one Lord (Mark 12:29) and that the Father is the Lord of heaven and earth. This one Lord is the God who created us, Jesus Christ; and I contend here faithfully that He is the Father.

Isaiah 9:6-7, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father, The Prince of peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luke 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them to babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Jesus is the Lord:

1 Corinthians 12:3,
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

There is one Lord:

Ephesians 4:5, One Lord, one faith, one baptism.

That Lord is the Father:

Matthew 11:25,
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Luke 10:21,
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father, for so it seemed good in thy sight.

If anyone does not have the Holy Ghost, they do not belong to Christ:

Romans 8:9, But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

No one can say that Jesus is the Lord except by the Holy Ghost:

1 Corinthians 12:3, Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

The Father is the Lord:

Matthew 11:25, At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Luke 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father, for so it seemed good in thy sight.

There is one Lord:

Eph 4:5, One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

1Co 8:6, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

So I think that I have made it clear that there is a Oneness between the Father and the Son:

John 10:30,
I and my Father are one.

It should be clear that both Jesus and the Father are the one Lord of scripture.

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!

Reactions: justbyfaith

JustAskin

Jan 20, 2020
Birmingham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi People, I know the aspect of trinity has been going on for longer than ‘eternity!’ and I tell you this: It will keep running for more ‘eternities!’ ... until Jesus [the] Christ returns.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When God said let us make man in our image. That God was Jesus and the us was the body of Christ that were with him from the beginning: the angels of God.

As the body of Christ on earth is one with multiple members of that body, so it is in heaven. All having one image: the image of Jesus. And all having one Spirit: The Spirit of Jesus.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Acts 12:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.

When they talked about his angel, the understanding was how I explained it to you in the previous text. His angel that they were referring to was the angel Peter was made in the image of, which as I explained, is the image of Jesus.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to deal with "morningstar" doctrine, I have come to the conclusion that Jesus is the Father come in human flesh and then resurrected in a glorified body, likened unto the angels (Matthew 22:30). In Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9); and likewise, we as the saints are filled with all the fulness of God (Ephesians 3:19-20). Therefore, Jesus is the chief corenerstone of the Elohim.

He is not the morningstar, satan, but He has indeed humbled Himself so that He is likened unto the angels.

In this doctrine every elect angel is equal to God, is filled with all of the fulness of God.

Last edited:

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In order to deal with "morningstar" doctrine, I have come to the conclusion that Jesus is the Father come in human flesh and then resurrected in a glorified body, likened unto the angels (Matthew 22:30). In Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9); and likewise, we as the saints are filled with all the fulness of God (Ephesians 3:19-20). Therefore, Jesus is the chief corenerstone of the Elohim.

He is not the morningstar, satan, but He has indeed humbled Himself so that He is likened unto the angels.

In this doctrine every angel is equal to God, is filled with all of the fulness of God.
The morning Star is referring to the Holy Spirit.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The morning Star is referring to the Holy Spirit.
But, in saying that, you are in danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Because clearly, in Isaiah 14:12 (kjv as compared to the NIV, NASB), the morning star is Lucifer.

We get around this by understanding that "morning stars" is in reference to angels (Job 38:7).

Last edited:

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Because clearly, in Isaiah 14:12 (kjv), the morning star is Lucifer.

We get around this by understanding that "morning stars" is in reference to angels (Job 38:7).

Morning and morning Stars is referring to light. Lucifer was the son of light, which is to say son of God, that is, before he fell. Jesus is the morning star, which is to say, Jesus is the light. The morning Stars are the body of Christ that were with him from the beginning.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Bright and Morning Star; but not the same bright and morning star as was Lucifer.

Jesus is the Father come in human flesh and then resurrected and ascended into a glorified body; in Him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Because clearly, in Isaiah 14:12 (kjv), the morning star is Lucifer.

2 Peter 1:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

The day star here is referring to the morning star which is referring to light. Jesus is that light, and that star is referring to the Spirit of Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 1:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

The day star here is referring to the morning star which is referring to light. Jesus is that light, and that star is referring to the Spirit of Christ.

Jesus is the Bright and Morning Star; but not the same bright and morning star as was Lucifer.

Jesus is the Father come in human flesh and then resurrected and ascended into a glorified body; in Him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The scripture says Lucifer was the son of the morning: he was a child of light before he fell.

Jesus was God the Father in heaven while he was his Son on earth. God himself has come in the flesh.

Reactions: justbyfaith

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I said "you are elohim"
How anyone can read John 17 and think anything other than the Father and the Son being two completely different individual personalities but one in nature, motive, purpose, character, and glory, even before the world began, is beyond me.
And if they are one in nature, then they are both God. If Jesus is the son of God, then He is of the same nature, having the same divine "DNA" , and is thus accurately described as being the express image of the Father.
as long as we dont go reading other Scripture i guess, and insist upon "persons" in our pantheon, sure;
For as many as do the will of Yah, they are the sons of Yah

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
imo yall need to be reading that whole Book and stop cutting out the vv you dont like!

Why do you call Me good? No one is good but Yah

and maybe find the passages that include ppl "worshipping" Jesus and note how they are treated in Scripture, which is admittedly subtle, but see none are elevated, Jesus never acknowledges this "worship" and even denigrates it at times, etc.

i mean dont get me wrong, great start prolly, but you are actually (worshipping Apollos in a dress and) hoping to become immortal, right? You are in the Cult of Sol Invictus in that case, you have (terminally, imo) decided that Yah will respect your person bc of your "beliefs," you have dug a pit ("hell") for others to fall into, and wadr you will end up in it yourself, pagan Jesus worshippers!

why not just go be a Catholic, in that case? Nothing wrong with Catholics, right?
And see, they do just what yall have done, delete the vv they dont like, etc