Trump And Positive Thinking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watched something I found very revealing about Trump a week ago. The interview itself is a little brutal in its criticism of him, coming from his niece Mary. But her mention of the father being an adherent of Normal Vincent Peale explains boatloads about how he addresses virtually every issue. Trump is always using the power of positive confession.

Personally, I found that this practice has only a limited amount of success. I found that as long as one is walking in closeness with the Lord Jesus Christ, positive confession can seem to be effective. But when you become distant from Him, suddenly all the positive confession in the world won't help you, which means that despite the proponents of it, the real power is found in Christ and walking close to Him, not in our words.

Anyway, I can't find a clip of the Mary Trump interview, but the following video shows how deeply Trump and his father were into Positive Thinking. Trump himself confesses to it towards the end:

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano