Trump is a Zionist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have obviously invented your own definition of Christian and have no clue what the anointing of God is. Jesus is the Messiah not Trump.
Are you aware that many in the Bible were Anointed by God - not just Jesus? Sure, Jesus is THE Anointed but many others were anointed also. Even after David was Anointed to be the next king of Israel, he still had to wait over 10 years and endure many life threatening trials.

To answer your claim of what the Anointing of God is, it means God is with you. Regarding Trump, it explains how he beat the witch who had twice as much money, 6 times the staff and the media engaged in the biggest take down in human history with a drum beat of "Orange Man Bad" 24-7 for a year before the election. Never before did one with no political experience at all become POTUS. His victory was a miracle for all to see.

I do not make definitions. Words are already defined. Trump said he was a Christian. I give people, even a Republican Presidential candidate, the benefit of the doubt.

More than that, in office, he acted like a Christian by not only supporting Israel but being the most Pro-Life President in history, restoring religious freedom by repealing the Johnson Amendment, invoking God in moving our embassy to Jerusalem and defending the Holy Land by arranging a meeting with many Islamic terrorists and their maker and had more Christian spiritual leaders supporting and praying for him than any POTUS ever.

On top of all this, Trump enjoyed a higher % of the evangelical vote than Mitt Romney or George W Bush because his Anointing, his actions since running for office and his words proved he was God's chosen. A Christian indeed! Praise God and thank God you lived in such a time where such a miracle of the Trump Administration was experienced. (These meme's were not created by me)

1696276350099.png

1696276309419.png

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why shut me down? Because I don't like the Jews? Just because of that? Okay, I don't like the Jews. I admit that honestly. But do I have to like the Jews? In which country's law is it written that you have to like Jews? There are people who don't like Christians, Muslims or Atheists. And they are tolerated. I as a Christian have no problem if someone does not like Christians, because I as a Christian accept the views of other people. I respect the freedom of speech. Why don't you respect freedom of speech? Why do you want to silence me? Have I done something terrible? Have I incited violence? I would never incite violence or use violence. Because it is not my task to punish other people, but God's.

I remember a Quranic verse, it says: "The disbelievers want to extinguish God's light, but God will complete His light" Truly this verse is truth. You do not want to accept the truth, therefore you want to silence the truth. But no matter how many times you unbelievers try to extinguish the truth, in the end it will prevail.

Wait and see, in the end we will see which one of us will go to hell. And truly, on that day, I will laugh in your face. May you go where your beloved Trump will go.
As to the Jews ? what Jews is the question.
We have people who claim to be Christians who totally hate everything about the Roman Catholic Church and that being the case, well as to why is the point that they hate such, now i agree in part with such rants etc against the RCC and the same could be said regarding other so called Christians and not to mention some types of Jews ?
But at the end of the day one is not against anyone in person, that's not the point. the point is the issue that has been exposed or is or can be debated.

No true Christian hates anyone, it's a issue that is at hand ?
The Devil has works that plays on people deceptions and delusions are at play.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that many in the Bible were Anointed by God - not just Jesus? Sure, Jesus is THE Anointed but many others were anointed also. Even after David was Anointed to be the next king of Israel, he still had to wait over 10 years and endure many life threatening trials.

To answer your claim of what the Anointing of God is, it means God is with you. Regarding Trump, it explains how he beat the witch who had twice as much money, 6 times the staff and the media engaged in the biggest take down in human history with a drum beat of "Orange Man Bad" 24-7 for a year before the election. Never before did one with no political experience at all become POTUS. His victory was a miracle for all to see.

I do not make definitions. Words are already defined. Trump said he was a Christian. I give people, even a Republican Presidential candidate, the benefit of the doubt.

More than that, in office, he acted like a Christian by not only supporting Israel but being the most Pro-Life President in history, restoring religious freedom by repealing the Johnson Amendment, invoking God in moving our embassy to Jerusalem and defending the Holy Land by arranging a meeting with many Islamic terrorists and their maker and had more Christian spiritual leaders supporting and praying for him than any POTUS ever.

On top of all this, Trump enjoyed a higher % of the evangelical vote than Mitt Romney or George W Bush because his Anointing, his actions since running for office and his words proved he was God's chosen. A Christian indeed! Praise God and thank God you lived in such a time where such a miracle of the Trump Administration was experienced. (These meme's were not created by me)

View attachment 36775

View attachment 36774

It sounds like you have found your Messiah. A man who is not a new creature in Christ is not a Christian. Sorry that you so liberally use the term.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One who is Doing the Works of God…
which IS Believing In the Lord God.

One who has Heartfully Committed to Doing the Service FOR God…
Which IS one Heartfully Confessing their Belief IN the Lord God AND Having Chosen to Willingly Give their Bodily Life unto Death FOR Him….
Thereafter called :
Converted Christian, Born Again, Baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Glory to God,
Taken

But Trump does not claim to be a born-again Christian. That then makes him a child of the devil.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have people who claim to be Christians who totally hate everything about the Roman Catholic Church and that being the case, well as to why is the point that they hate such, now i agree in part with such rants etc against the RCC and the same could be said regarding other so called Christians and not to mention some types of Jews ?
But at the end of the day one is not against anyone in person, that's not the point. the point is the issue that has been exposed or is or can be debated.

The Devil has works that plays on people deceptions and delusions are at play.
There is a BIG difference between hating a corrupt religious system and hating its followers. Christians should love their enemies. We can love Roman Catholics but hate the apostasy of their church.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Trump does not claim to be a born again Christian. That then makes him a chid of the devil.
I don’t speak for Trump, nor does he have to reveal the depth of his Belief.
He has chosen to reveal He Believes in the Lord God, which IF that is his Limit, (not converted), IF he continues in that Belief, he SHALL be Saved when his physical body dies.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is a not a Christian. He is a kabbalist, Zionist and a puppet of Israel.
View attachment 36580
View attachment 36581

Misleading image. Trump didn't write that book, except for the introduction. It's a collection of advice of over 100 bussiness men and women. The person who did write that chapter is listed at the top, Guy Oseary, not Trump.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I don't like the Jews. I admit that honestly. But do I have to like the Jews? In which country's law is it written that you have to like Jews? There are people who don't like Christians, Muslims or Atheists. And they are tolerated. I as a Christian have no problem if someone does not like Christians, because I as a Christian accept the views of other people. I respect the freedom of speech. Why don't you respect freedom of speech? Why do you want to silence me? Have I done something terrible? Have I incited violence? I would never incite violence or use violence. Because it is not my task to punish other people, but God's.

The bigger question is, what do you have against Jews? You claim to be a Christian, but where is the love? Doesn't the Bible say to love your enemies?

Reactions: WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t speak for Trump, nor does he have to reveal the depth of his Belief.
He has chosen to reveal He Believes in the Lord God, which IF that is his Limit, (not converted), IF he continues in that Belief, he SHALL be Saved when his physical body dies.

How can he be saved after he dies in an unregenerate state? Are you a Universalist?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can he be saved after he dies in an unregenerate state?
By, through, of Gods word.
By through of Trumps BELIEF in God and the one (Jesus) whom God sent.

“Our country needs a savior right now, and our country has a Savior, and that’s not me – that’s somebody much higher up than me, much higher up. The life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ forever changed the world.” Trump said.
Are you a Universalist?
I’m not much on new-fangled man-made “TITLES”….no clue what a Universalist is….so no I do not identify with them.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By, through, of Gods word.
By through of Trumps BELIEF in God and the one (Jesus) whom God sent.

“Our country needs a savior right now, and our country has a Savior, and that’s not me – that’s somebody much higher up than me, much higher up. The life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ forever changed the world.” Trump said.

I’m not much on new-fangled man-made “TITLES”….no clue what a Universalist is….so no I do not identify with them.

So does one need to be born again at death to make heaven?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So does one need to be born again at death to make heaven?

In short…YES.
A believing body’s SOUL is saved, IF that body of flesh, BELIEVES before His bodily death.
Some souls become saved AFTER Physical death.
Some souls become saved BEFORE their Physical death…(by being Crucified with Christ)…

Departed living saved souls’ go to heaven.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The bigger question is, what do you have against Jews? You claim to be a Christian, but where is the love? Doesn't the Bible say to love your enemies?
My love for the Jews is seen in the fact that I leave them alone and treat them with respect. Just because I do not like them does not mean that I treat them badly. I treat them with respect.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah i can see it.

Yahweh is clearly not done with the nation of Israel.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds like you have found your Messiah. A man who is not a new creature in Christ is not a Christian. Sorry that you so liberally use the term.
Indeed I have found my Messiah and I am proud to be an unapologetic Trump supporter!

Being in the top 1% of his supporters, I told him that I will stand with him to the end - no matter what end.

I suspect the 2nd Coming will be before the end of Trumps 2nd term.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short…YES.
A believing body’s SOUL is saved, IF that body of flesh, BELIEVES before His bodily death.
Some souls become saved BEFORE their Physical death…(by being Crucified with Christ)…

Doesn't that make you become a new creature. I'm not convinced with the stuff he has said lately.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why shut me down? Because I don't like the Jews? Just because of that? Okay, I don't like the Jews. I admit that honestly. But do I have to like the Jews? In which country's law is it written that you have to like Jews? There are people who don't like Christians, Muslims or Atheists. And they are tolerated. I as a Christian have no problem if someone does not like Christians, because I as a Christian accept the views of other people. I respect the freedom of speech. Why don't you respect freedom of speech? Why do you want to silence me? Have I done something terrible? Have I incited violence? I would never incite violence or use violence. Because it is not my task to punish other people, but God's.

I remember a Quranic verse, it says: "The disbelievers want to extinguish God's light, but God will complete His light" Truly this verse is truth. You do not want to accept the truth, therefore you want to silence the truth. But no matter how many times you unbelievers try to extinguish the truth, in the end it will prevail.

Wait and see, in the end we will see which one of us will go to hell. And truly, on that day, I will laugh in your face. May you go where your beloved Trump will go.

The Devil has works that plays on people deceptions and delusions
Yeah i can see it.

Yahweh is clearly not done with the nation of Israel.
Israel ? what Israel ?
Israel is Christianity, the truly born again are Israel in fact ! The Christians of little faith are not worthy truly of Israel but God has not finished with them ?

As to the Jews in the State some Satanic fools claim as Israel ? maybe one day they will become Israel in fact, if they truly have total regard for Holy Moses they have the Key, but if they have regard for the Talmud then they are a cooked duck, for the Talmud has no regards to God, but is of Satan, a mans works of delusions and deceptions.

I have never read anything worse than the Talmud, even the Nazis are not that depraved but the Communist are 2ed in line to the Talmud Whore for outright Satanic enslavement and the Nazi come in 3rd.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't that make you become a new creature.
Accounted MADE a new creature. YES.
It is a done deal….YET, we can not Literally SEE our “souls, spirits….or NEW BODY”…
We can feel, understand, experience…without YET seeing the manifestation of our new body.

I'm not convinced with the stuff he has said lately.
Gods Word convinces me, and that is where I look and trust.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short…YES.

You are all over the place contradicting yourself. Where does it say someone can be saved after death?