"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo..
You see why I asked about carrying some extra oil?
You never know when it might come in handy.
:)
HUGS
March onward in the glorious Lord . This ol world is tanking faster and faster . The LORD alone is our only HOPE and our Salvation .
Praise the glorious Lord and again Let the LORD be praised .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But @marks those are interesting points but I’m asking Why at the moment. Why and what is the end goal for such global atrocity worse than WW2 to kill people with a vaccine?
As the movie says, take the red pill or take the blue pill. We are set to enter the great tribulation and the time of the Anti-Christ. In my opinion.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Something could happen to delay it, but that's what they are trying to do.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean so far you guys are saying that there are people out there who are ready to commit crimes worse than WW2 and kill hundreds of millions of people. I find this extremely hard to believe.
How many has China killed?

I'm not saying this is in fact what the vaccine is. But I do think that these kinds of people are out there, they have massive wealth, and hooks in all over. The elites.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand this sounds lunatic...
Consider Paul telling the people about Jesus rising from the dead and the end of the world.
I think they thought the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was the grand finale.
It was only the beginning of sorrows.
Today we can see it with our own eyes happening all around us, every day.

Stand Firm in the Lord and do not waiver.
God Bless Us All
Hugs

Reactions: Taken

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect your personal decisions whether you folks want to be vaccinated or not, but I find your reasoning extreme.

Well son, that's just it! Freedom is extreme and does not need a reason.

I've noticed this trend over the years. Tyrants step over the line of privacy as if it is even there. They want to know why people resist their machinations. And of course, no reason is good enough when you go against TPTB.

I take an alternative approach. Freedom doesn't need a reason. I don't have to explain to any body on Earth why I make the choices I do. No doubt psycho-babble tactics will be invoked to try to guilt me out of my position. But again, I flip the script. I find the "reasons" to take the vaccine not compelling.

Some of the arguments are pretty strong but they don't quite rise to the level of impeachment.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't the book of Revelation talk about a third of mankind being killed during the great tribulation?
Isn't that for those who have not the seal of God?
I have to look..

well, that's just the first third right?
Then there are these:

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

If you are on the Lord's side and you don't allow men to be your authority.
If you don't consent to them wanting to take away your right to worship, your right to pray, your right to free speach, your first amendments rights..
The ones God gave us, unalienable even...
I believe we have peace in Christ.
We are hidden in Him.
Regardless what the world does to my body, it can never have my soul.
They may even force me at some point to take the jab.
I have no fear.
They won't have my obedience.
That belongs to the Lord.
We aught to obey God, rather than man.

Amen
Hugs

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My questions on this topic were not intended to convince or convert anyone. I just wanted to know your reasoning, which like I said I find it a bit extreme.
My reasoning slider is somewhere near the middle. I don’t think the world will end tomorrow and I don’t pretend to live in a utopia either.

Reactions: marks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"
OP^

Surrrre, trust the advice of a guy, who forgot what office he was campaigning for, confused about who his wife and sister was, couldn't remember who the Lord was, thinks lies are gaffs, and hates Liberty?
If that squatter in the People's house, the Peoples' office....says it... he needs a thicker mask. Zero Trust. :eek:

Reactions: Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting bummed out:

The U.S. Embassy in Kabul issued a security alert early Thursday morning warning Americans to leave the Kabul airport due to a “security threat.”
“Because of security threats outside the gates of Kabul airport, we are advising U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to the airport and to avoid airport gates at this time unless you receive individual instructions from a U.S. government representative to do so,” the alert said. “U.S. citizens who are at the Abbey Gate, East Gate, or North Gate now should leave immediately.”

‘Security threat’: US Embassy alert warns Americans to evacuate Kabul airport gates

READY??!!

PRAY!

HUGS

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God spent 7 years walking me through videos on the internet. He totally changed my worldview. I've been following this for years.
All I'd suggest is to ask God to show you the truth.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find putting the entire world in Fear and the Dictatorship Extreme.

I don’t know if you read all the back and forth here but basically the Elite are worse than Hitler and want to kill hundreds of millions of people worldwide with a vaccine. This is extreme.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know if you read all the back and forth here but basically the Elite are worse than Hitler and want to kill hundreds of millions of people worldwide with a vaccine. This is extreme.
no we never said with the vaccine.
The vaccine is a tool they use to get you to submit to their authority.
Then it will be where you live, where you work, what you eat,
and if you don't comply, they will let you starve, or keep you from medical treatment..
it's not about the vaccine
I keep saying that

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

Pray. I will pray. I will not take the shot, and I will pray.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy