"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines...vaccine passports...counterfeit vaccine passports will lead to implants of medical info...may as well put banking info on it, too!. "This is a matter of survival for the human race. We cannot allow religious superstition to cause our extinction."
Everybody with a smart phone, the smart phone tied to your implant, and all your life conducted on that smart phone.

:eek:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But these are just extreme theories @Ziggy.
I mean short of Hitler here where he single handedly caused the deaths of like 75 million people, you’re saying that these “elites” are worse than Hitler?
I'm saying that. There is some extreme evil in this world! And it keeps getting worse.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've got us by the short and curlies. This is why I cry out to God daily to intervene. But even if He doesn't, He is still Holy and worthy to be praised. All His judgements are true.
If we read revelation we will see GOD allows all this to happen .
For those who reject and rejected the love of the truth they will be sent a STRONG delusion and beleive a lie ,
And in revelation it gets real specific in revelation seventeen . FOR GOD has purposed it . That they would give
their kingdoms unto the beast . Most folks have no idea .
When folks trod the one true JESUS under foot , they dont reap upon themselves Gods mercies
they reap upon themselves HIS wrath . JESUS will not be Denied . And if HE IS , HE GONNA DENY ANY And ALL WHO DENIED HIM .
Though it was the desire of GOD that none do perish , many will perish . For they reject the biblical JESUS .
And yet how simple it was to have been saved . JESUS ALONE IS OUR ONLY HOPE . Now let the LORD be PRAISED MY FRIEND .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But @marks those are interesting points but I’m asking Why at the moment. Why and what is the end goal for such global atrocity worse than WW2 to kill people with a vaccine?

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy i think you’re confusing the effects of the overpopulation with vaccines. Of course food had to be modified to feed 7 billion. Of course water needs chlorine. We can’t all drink from a river.
Unless you wanna quit society and live in the woods and be one with nature and God than more power to you. But I don’t want to quick society.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've got us by the short and curlies. This is why I cry out to God daily to intervene. But even if He doesn't, He is still Holy and worthy to be praised. All His judgements are true.
Let me show you something else in second thessalonians that often gets over looked .
Since we are on the subject of God and HIS righteous judgments .
FOR it is the righteous judgment of GOD that you be counted worthy of the Kingdom for which you suffer .
BUT so too is His wrath against the ungodly RIGHTEOUS . As you said , ALL HIS JUDGMENTS are RIGHTEOUS .
GOD has offered up HIS SALVATION . FOUND ONLY IN JESUS . IF folks reject that , well that will be a horrible ending for them .
Salvation is the free gift of GOD . SO COME YE ONE and COME YE ALL TO CHRIST JESUS the ONLY NAME
and i do mean ONLY , whereby one can be saved . Let none fall for the all inclusive ruse of a lie .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy i think you’re confusing the effects of the overpopulation with vaccines. Of course food had to be modified to feed 7 billion. Of course water needs chlorine. We can’t all drink from a river.
Unless you wanna quit society and live in the woods and be one with nature and God than more power to you. But I don’t want to quick society.
yes yes, I know, I know
go back to sleep sshhh
everything is fine

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say chlorine, I said Flouride.
flouride is poison

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean so far you guys are saying that there are people out there who are ready to commit crimes worse than WW2 and kill hundreds of millions of people. I find this extremely hard to believe.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But @marks those are interesting points but I’m asking Why at the moment. Why and what is the end goal for such global atrocity worse than WW2 to kill people with a vaccine?

Different people have different reasons.

In Revelation 12, we read how Satan turns his attention to the Israelites, to seek to destroy them. In Matthew 24, Jesus tells us that in fact if He were to not stop it, NO flesh would survive. But for the sake of His chosen people, He does come back to stop it.

I expect that Satan manipulates people to his purposes, to destroy Israel, do destroy mankind, the ultimate "dog in a manger". Envious over God's intent for Man to be brought into God's family. These ridiculous little mud people!

For whatever reason, we know Satan will attemt to destroy humanity.

Personally, I think these are all human efforts at human/satanic evils, but that just like when Jesus told Judas, what you do, do quickly (the rulers said not during the feast, because of rioting), I think when it's time for the end God's going to drop the hammer, as it were.

Sudden destruction will come upon them all.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean so far you guys are saying that there are people out there who are ready to commit crimes worse than WW2 and kill hundreds of millions of people. I find this extremely hard to believe.
LOL
Did you watch that video I posted about the Ants?

seriously, watch it LOL

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

See ziggy's siggy :)

We have power over them.. remember that.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end justifies the means . They dont care about us my friend . THEY play the people like pawns and use
emotions and fears to suppress the people . They holler its all about eqaulity , its all about the people .
RIGHT . Its all about them . They are creating an empire for themselves and using the emotions of the people
to get the job done .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amigo..
You see why I asked about carrying some extra oil?
You never know when it might come in handy.
:)
HUGS

Reactions: Truman

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect your personal decisions whether you folks want to be vaccinated or not, but I find your reasoning extreme.