"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, vaccination throughout human history has been a good thing. We have eliminated many diseases from which people have died. So trust that, not conspiracy theories.
The pushers of this so-called vax are too anxious to experiment on a global scale to believe that it is at all safe or that long term effects will be nil. The FDA has been wrong on so many other drugs its supposed in the past, this Covid-19 vax approval is going to be their biggest blunder.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know if you read all the back and forth here but basically the Elite are worse than Hitler and want to kill hundreds of millions of people worldwide with a vaccine. This is extreme.

The Government secrecy, dictating, spying on Americans is EXTREME.
If you have not paid attention to Hisotry of this Country and what the Government has done, is doing, is planning, it would almost sound like fiction, but it isn't.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to look in to that 3.5 I mean 5 TRILLION dollar package they just passed in the house.
Talk about crumbs to the slaves LOL
Remember Pelosi saying Trump's tax cuts were crumbs??

Watch what happens now.
If you have any savings like an IRA or something like that..
say bye bye.. it will take that and more just to house you, feed you, put gas in your car.
And when it's gone, the government won't bail you out.
We're BROKE..
there is no money in the piggy bank.

I live on SS. I get the suplement of $500.00 a month I am under 65. I get snap $145 a month.
My Dad houses me and pays the utilities.
I pay for my car, trash pick up, internet and I have cats.
I have about $20. at the end of the month if I'm lucky.
If they run out of SS or Snap..
I be eating bark and stone soup.. lol

It is what it is..
we can't worry about tomorrow, we have enough worries today.
God will provide.
My life is proof of that.
I'm still here
HUGS

Reactions: Truman

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friends 42 year sportsman nephew died last week of COVID because he refused the vaccine as he thought he wouldn't catch it. His wife and young daughter are devastated as this could have been prevented if he had accepted the vaccine. Now this girl has to grow up without he dad. It is so selfish to refuse to be vaccinated and the pain and hurt to those left behind because of this selfish decision is intolerable.
My condolences on this man's passing, and on all who have died from Covid19. However, there is no way to be certain that he would not have died if he'd been "vaccinated." There are plenty of people that have shot not once but twice who still get sick and die. I just don't get the fear people are exhibiting over a virus the likes of which there is a 99.6% survival rate for those not "vaccinated.".

Reactions: Truman and Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've watched and done my research. Being basically shut in for years, I've done little else. I don't want to believe this stuff.

Reactions: Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My condolences on this man's passing, and on all who have died from Covid19. However, there is no way to be certain that he would not have died if he'd been "vaccinated." There are plenty of people that have shot not once but twice who still get sick and die. I just don't get the fear people are exhibiting over a virus the likes of which there is a 99.6% survival rate for those not "vaccinated.".
Stunnedbygrace just lost a vaccinated family member to Covid Delta.

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to look in to that 3.5 I mean 5 TRILLION dollar package they just passed in the house.
Talk about crumbs to the slaves LOL
Remember Pelosi saying Trump's tax cuts were crumbs??

Watch what happens now.
If you have any savings like an IRA or something like that..
say bye bye.. it will take that and more just to house you, feed you, put gas in your car.
And when it's gone, the government won't bail you out.
We're BROKE..
there is no money in the piggy bank.

I live on SS. I get the suplement of $500.00 a month I am under 65. I get snap $145 a month.
My Dad houses me and pays the utilities.
I pay for my car, trash pick up, internet and I have cats.
I have about $20. at the end of the month if I'm lucky.
If they run out of SS or Snap..
I be eating bark and stone soup.. lol

It is what it is..
we can't worry about tomorrow, we have enough worries today.
God will provide.
My life is proof of that.
I'm still here
HUGS
Amen.

Reactions: Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I heard that a certain vaccine is causing the Covid Delta wave. Hard to tell...

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stunnedbygrace just lost a vaccinated family member to Covid Delta.
I lost a very close friend in May. He had an underlying medical condition, but took two shots because of all the publicity and fear mongering. He died of severe blood clotting three months after his second shot. Dr's refuse to call it vac related.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I lost a very close friend in May. He had an underlying medical condition, but took two shots because of all the publicity and fear mongering. He died of severe blood clotting three months after his second shot. Dr's refuse to call it vac related.
I'm sorry to hear that.