"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that a certain vaccine is causing the Covid Delta wave. Hard to tell...

Grocery stores and our homes have hundreds of chemical compounds with warning labels...
But, but, but....really let me inject you with an expermential chemical compound...
If it doesn't kill ya, wait a few years and find out what effect it has done to you...pfff

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Underground already flooding with faux vac id cards. Ooooh, ooooh, might need an implant chip to fix that... :eek:

Reactions: Ziggy and Truman

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost a very close friend in May. He had an underlying medical condition, but took two shots because of all the publicity and fear mongering. He died of severe blood clotting three months after his second shot. Dr's refuse to call it vac related.

Sad. Sorry to hear of your friends passing.

May God comfort you in your loss,
Taken

Reactions: LTJMP14

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They were already talking about an online purchasing tattoo. How convenient!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know..
and I'm sorry that they put this wedge between us, making it political when it didn't have to be.
There is something going on, and it's bigger than whether you take it or not.
I live by myself. I come in contact with other people once or twice a month when I go food shopping.
I don't wear a mask and I'm not vaccinated, and I have no fear.
I can't explain why I don't other than I trust God more than science.
And that's not just medicine... it's everything.
You see one item or one piece of the puzzle.
There are many moving parts trying to put people in a literal babylon.

It's hard to understand when your not looking at the whole picture.
It is so hard for good people to think with criminal minds.
But in order to win your opponant, you have to know how they think..

We would not have you ignorant...
2Co 1:8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
2Co 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
2Co 1:10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
2Co 1:11 Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.

WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS!
not your fingers pointed at us.
We fight for freedom, we fight for liberty
and if not now, then when
and if not me, then who?

I pray I don't get sick. and since this whole thing began, I haven't had a sniffle.
My dad had covid, his girl had covid. They both got the shot. Dad is 86, barely healthy, his girl is 79 and in better shape than the both of us.
So I been around it. And it's been over a year now?
15 days to slow the curve, and then madates for this, passes for that..
you have to see this coming..
I don't know how to make it more clear.
The vaccine is a tool they are using to divide us.

Hate me if you will, I will still love you, and fight for your rights
HUGS
I don't hate you at all, but I don't believe in a conspiracy or that the vaccine is a divisive tool that 'they' are using to divide us. It is a voluntary choice. But I agree with those places like universities or care homes, hospitals or other places where staff deal with the public that are requiring their students or workers to be vaccinated to prevent or slow down the spread. No body is forcing anybody to have it but it makes sense to me that it might be a requirement of employment.

Reactions: Ziggy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But I’m not going to give anyone control for anything that infringes on my freedoms.
I’m allowing the vaccine because I’m thankful to modern medicine , so this isn’t an infringement of my rights but a lucky thing to have in this day and age where we’ve eradicated a lot of diseases from which people died in the past.
I absolutely agree @GaryAnderson .

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My condolences on this man's passing, and on all who have died from Covid19. However, there is no way to be certain that he would not have died if he'd been "vaccinated." There are plenty of people that have shot not once but twice who still get sick and die. I just don't get the fear people are exhibiting over a virus the likes of which there is a 99.6% survival rate for those not "vaccinated.".
if he hadn't refused the vaccine he wouldn't have got so ill and even if he had caught it he would more than likely have recovered. I know of another woman who didn't believe That Covid was dangerous so didn't get vaccinated. Her cousin wanted to shout at her in her coffin and ask 'Do you believe it now?'

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if he hadn't refused the vaccine he wouldn't have got so ill and even if he had caught it he would more than likely have recovered. I know of another woman who didn't believe That Covid was dangerous so didn't get vaccinated. Her cousin wanted to shout at her in her coffin and ask 'Do you believe it now?'
Tragic, indeed. My friend died of blood clots throughout his entire body after he received the shots. The vax killed him. I don't trust the government or any of the pushers of this vax. Either way, this world is not my home, and if you are born again it's not your home either. We born again believers have passed from death to life already. So, death, where is your sting.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No body is forcing anybody to have it but it makes sense to me that it might be a requirement of employment.
I saw an article last night that said, If people in the military choose not to be vaccinated, they will face court marshal.
They will be arrested.
That is coercion, that is by force.
If you tell me I can't keep my employment to feed my family unless I comply with a Federal mandate (this is NOT a law)
that is coercion, that is by force, making me choose between feeding my family or allowing them to starve.
This is not America once we relinquish our freedom to any Government.
This government is supposed to be we the people, for the people, by the people.
Not corporations, or entities that we have not elected and have no voice against.
Besides all that..
There are problems with this shot (s) , people are dying from getting it.
So whether you do or don't doesn't matter.

What does matter is loving your neighbor whatever the government tells you to feel about your neighbor.
I am watching Washington Journal on C-Span..
I will post it here and you can hear calls from all around the country pro's and con's.
There is more to this than meets the eye.

(I wasn't meening you personally on the hating. it's becoming a general feeling among the vaccinated against the unvaccinated)
This will be worse than any virus man created,
because this hate will come from the heart.
And we know where that leads.
God Bless You
HUGS
Open Phones, Part 1 | C-SPAN.org

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My friends 42 year sportsman nephew died last week of COVID because he refused the vaccine as he thought he wouldn't catch it. His wife and young daughter are devastated as this could have been prevented if he had accepted the vaccine. Now this girl has to grow up without he dad. It is so selfish to refuse to be vaccinated and the pain and hurt to those left behind because of this selfish decision is intolerable.
Is it really selfish…..hindsight is a wonderful thing. What about those that have chosen to have the vaccine and suffered blood clots and died, they have also left loved ones behind. None of us know how we will react to the vaccine or covid itself, all we have is what we believe is right at the time.
We are continuously making choices that could ultimately leave our loved ones without us, it’s called life.
My mum used to always say ‘ when your times up, it’s up ‘ it wasn’t based on any theology other than her belief that if you are meant to have so many days then it’s not how you die, it will happen one way or another.
…………
Sorry about your friends Nephew ……I was just reading a story of a radio host who died from blood clots after the AstraZeneca , she leaves a young child behind. She did what she thought was right, so did the nephew of your friend, both have left behind family xx
Rita

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coercion:

Aug. 26 (UPI) -- Air Canada has become the latest airline to mandate all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Canada's largest airline made the announcement Wednesday in a statement, saying its employees have until Oct. 30 to report their vaccination status. It also said it was making full vaccination a condition of employment during its hiring process.
"Under the mandatory vaccination policy, testing will not be offered as an alternative," it said. "While Air Canada will fulfill its duties to accommodate employees who for valid reasons, such as medical conditions, cannot be vaccinated, failure to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 30, 2021, will have consequences up to and including unpaid leave or termination, except for those who qualify for accommodation."

The announcement was made after the government of Canada said Aug. 13 that it intends to require all federal employees to be vaccinated by as early as the end of September.
It also said that by no later than the end of October Canada will require all employees in federally regulated air, rail and marine transportation sectors to be vaccinated.

"The vaccination requirement will also extend to certain travelers," the Government of Canada said in a statement. "This includes all commercial air travelers, passengers on interprovincial trains and passengers on large marine vessels with overnight accommodations, such as cruise ships."

Air Canada issues COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees

You want to see what a real LOCKDOWN looks like?

It's coming.
You won't be able to leave your house, shop at the market, without complying to who?
Who are you giving your allegience to?
God or Man.

You give them an inch... it's over.

It is a conspiracy FACT.

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen..

Remember:

The authorities in Jesus' day wanted him to denounce himself.
And because he would not submit to their will, they hated him.
But no matter how hard they tried they could not kill the Spirit within him.
Kill the body, the body belongs to the earth, but you will never make me deny who I belong to.

HUGS

Reactions: LTJMP14

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

Quit.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same article from above..
The announcement by Air Canada was made on the same day Delta Air Lines said unvaccinated employees will be charged an extra $200 a month for health insurance starting November.

You should listen to the callers on that C-Span link.

You know, the unvaccinated are not out there throwing mandatory alternatives at the vaccinated.
Not one unvaccinated has said, because you are vaccinated you will not be allowed in my establishment.

Consider that.
The unvaccinated are not the bullies, they are the trumpets.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about as plain as I can make it as to where I stand on the issue.
Hear it, or don't hear, makes no difference to me.

This Image Nebuchadnezzar raised up...
This is the CDC, NIH, WHO, whoever or whatever is connected to it.
It's an image of something everyone has put their trust in to save them.

See it, or don't see it. Hear it or don't hear it.
Hugs

Reactions: stunnedbygrace