Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... no wonder you offend people...

@Blood Bought 1953 has not offended me...though he has certainly tried to do so...

In calling the gospel that I preach FALSE and PERVERTED when in all reality it is true and wholesome.

He will be held accountable before God on the day of his judgment for deterring people from believing the real and faithful gospel of Jesus Christ.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLOOD BOUGHT is IN the building... LOL

Greasy GRACE??? HAHA... no wonder you offend people... I remember when the term OUTGRAGEOUS Grace came out... It delighted me to think of a God who could love sinners so much... I did not believe it was true for me at the time... but now that I get it... oh how I swim in it... I try to pickle myself in HIS GRACE and MERCY.... Us Grace Hounds... we are FREE to LIVE in PEACE and JOY.... and oh how lovely that all is.

And Oh how we just LOVE to Sin up a Storm , setting new Records fir Sinning EVERY DAY because with Grace we can Sin and “ get away with it!” Haha.....these Clowns never get it. And trying to explain it to them is like trying to describe the colors of the Rainbow to a Blind Man.....How refreshing it is to know that I am not completely alone in here....others “ get” it......you and that guy who is getting colder by the day help to keep me going....I thank God for you guys.....and, of course, a few others who know who they are.....

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And Oh how we just LOVE to Sin up a Storm , setting new Records fir Sinning EVERY DAY because with Grace we can Sin and “ get away with it!”
Sadly... this is what people really hear you saying.... they do not understand you are trying to describe a relationship with Christ that can never be destroyed no matter what we do.... Much in the same way that a father can never NOT be a father to his child even if that child murders someone...
People are taking offence to the FLARE of your words... as well as to the doctrine of Grace.

I sin less now than I ever have... the closer I get to knowing and loving CHRIST... the more I desire to please Him. It's that simple... Knowing that my salvation is secure because it was purchased by His blood gives me the freedom to simply get to the business of LOVING and PRAISING HIM without having to worry about sin at all.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Oh how we just LOVE to Sin up a Storm , setting new Records for Sinning EVERY DAY because with Grace we can Sin and “ get away with it!”
That is very true, isn't it?

I actually see that in you, @Blood Bought 1953.

You have cast off all restraint and are belligerently blatantly a sinner...a worker of iniquity...

And therefore, if you do not ever repent, you will be cast into the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41).

Because if you were truly redeemed by the blood of Jesus, you would be sanctified by it (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleansed from all sin (1 John 1:7).

And therefore redemption would have an effect on your behaviour....it would result in you living a holy and righteous life before the Lord.

However, because you believe that you can be redeemed without any change to your heart, life, and behaviour....

So that it can be true of you that you "have thoughts that would shame hell" and yet you still believe that you are redeemed...

The fact of the matter is that you have deceived yourself and are in the process of deceiving others.

Mat 23:25, Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Mat 23:26, Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
Mat 23:27, Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Mat 23:28, Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is very true, isn't it?

I actually see that in you, @Blood Bought 1953.

You have cast off all restraint and are belligerently blatantly a sinner...a worker of iniquity...
You are truly reading him wrong... He likes to play with the legalists... and they always seem to fall for it... Anyways... this is Blood bought's thread... and you have come here on your own accord... so be prepared for theatrics... LOL

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953 has not offended me...though he has certainly tried to do so..

I have not offended you? If that is true ( and it ain’t) then I have failed at my task.....back to the “ drawing board” for BB.....
I would like to offend you enough so that you would leave here, and take your Perverted “ Gospel” Of Lucky Repentance with you.....BUT.....I have mixed feelings about that ....If you were to leave here, I would lose my favorite “SpringBoard” to get the Truth Of The Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing out there for the Newbies That have not been Ruined yet by Legalists, Religionists and Tares....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are truly reading him wrong... He likes to play with the legalists... and they always seem to fall for it... Anyways... this is Blood bought's thread... and you have come here on your own accord... so be prepared for theatrics... LOL
It has been said that those who preach "the obedience of faith" (Romans 16:26) and "obedience to the faith" (Romans 1:5) have been unjustly accused of being legalists.

When in all reality what they are preaching is that we keep the commandments of the Lord out of love for Him and not in order to be saved (John 14:15).

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sadly...this is what he really is saying.
He is saying his salvation is secure NO matter what he does... He is saying it's the same way for EVERYONE who is a BLOOD PURCHASED child of God.... You are hearing him say that He has the liberty to do as he pleases... He is NOT locked into the legalistic definition of Christianity that binds believers to death rather than life.... There is a scripture that states... Where the spirit of the Lord is... there is FREEDOM.
Those who live with GRACE never ever dwell on sin... We are free from that... Legalists are forever thinking about sin in themselves and others... It's a slavery.... GRACE sets the sinner FREE.
This offends those who like keeping lists of do's and don'ts... and it FREES those who desire to live in peace... joy and in real relationship with CHRIST.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not offended you? If that is true ( and it ain’t) then I have failed at my task.....back to the “ drawing board” for BB.....
I would like to offend you enough so that you would leave here, and take your Perverted “ Gospel” Of Lucky Repentance with you.....BUT.....I have mixed feelings about that ....If you were to leave here, I would lose my favorite “SpringBoard” to get the Truth Of The Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing out there for the Newbies That have not been Ruined yet by Legalists, Religionists and Tares....
Since I have scripture to back up my position and you never quote or even reference scripture to back up yours, I think that the Bereans in the group (see Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) will side with me in my doctrine rather than believe your false gospel; which teaches that a man can be a worker of iniquity and still go to heaven.

I pray that all of the "newbies" might understand the Berean call to search the scriptures as to whether what the preacher is saying is so.

If they do this, they will go with my gospel over yours any day of the week.

An excellent Bible reading plan.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a scripture that states... Where the spirit of the Lord is... there is FREEDOM.

Rom 6:18, Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Rom 6:19, I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Rom 6:20, For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

It depends on what you are preaching that the believer is set free from...sin or righteousness.

If he is set free from sin, then he is a servant (slave) of righteousness.

That is the bottom line.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is saying his salvation is secure NO matter what he does... He is saying it's the same way for EVERYONE who is a BLOOD PURCHASED child of God..
Those who are purchased by the blood have been sanctified by the blood (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleansed from all sin (1 John 1:7); also by the blood.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It depends on what you are preaching that the believer is set free from...sin or righteousness.
He is preaching that the believer is set free from CONDEMNATION.... You are ASSUMING that this man lives like a dog... that he has no regard for CHRIST... and it's actually the opposite... although I do not know him personally I have a fair idea of what type of Christian he is... and I would go to his house any day... because within the confines of his home would be PRAISE... WORSHIP... JOY... LAUGHTER and much talk of the GOODNESS of Christ.... I am truly sorry you are NOT able to grasp this concept of FREEDOM.

Anyways... I am not BB's fan club manager... so I shall take my exit at this point.... Have a lovely day.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 5:17, For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

On the one hand, it may mean this.

Rom 7:14, For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15, For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16, If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17, Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:18, For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Rom 7:19, For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20, Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:21, I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22, For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23, But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24, O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25, I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

On the other hand, it may mean this.

1Jo 3:9, Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Depending on whether you are carnal or spiritual.

Please note that in Galatians 5:17, if you cannot sin, it is true of you that ye would sin...

That your flesh in you has the desire to sin.

And if you cannot do what is right, it is very likely true of you that you would do what is right.

So then, this idea that our desires are changed by grace so that we have no more desire for sin is not a biblical understanding as it pertains to those who are born of God; and therefore "cannot sin".

You still have your flesh (John 3:6) even if you are walking in victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) and freedom (John 8:31-36)..

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is preaching that the believer is set free from CONDEMNATION.... You are ASSUMING that this man lives like a dog... that he has no regard for CHRIST... and it's actually the opposite... although I do not know him personally I have a fair idea of what type of Christian he is... and I would go to his house any day... because within the confines of his home would be PRAISE... WORSHIP... JOY... LAUGHTER and much talk of the GOODNESS of Christ.... I am truly sorry you are NOT able to grasp this concept of FREEDOM.

Anyways... I am not BB's fan club manager... so I shall take my exit at this point.... Have a lovely day.
I just know how he has treated me...and it is not what I would call good fruit that he bears towards me.

It is more along the lines of thorns and thistles.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you going to debate with? Not me.

Are you going to stop posting? I don't think so.

Now , of course , you will claim that I am afraid to debate you and I am taking an easy way out....Anybody that has followed my posts knows that that is a lie....so say what you want....the extent To which I don’t care can not be expressed in words....

I am not going to say you are afraid nor am I thinking it.

There are a lot of different beliefs and denominations and you are just one of the new ones.
For the average Christian salvation is a very secure thing. You have to go out of the norm to get in trouble...in other words work at it.

There are Jewish-Christians that mix Judaism and Christianity. The Calvinists blaspheme God, describing Him as a monstrous puppet master. The Jehovah's Witnesses deny the deity of Christ and the existence of hell. Voodooists are kind of like the occultive branch of Christianity...and you have the new age stuff and the socially and the politically correct Christianity, the new denomination that I refer to. The godless and evildoers are just part of society and should not be criticized. Where morality is optional and sins are things that Christ just suggest not to do, but either way regardless of what they do, they believe they are forgiven.

I don't think it is all that complicated but here is another example...
One of your friend's wife approaches you and makes it clear that she wants to "know" you. She happens to be drop dead gorgeous.
Now if you have a basic understanding of Christianity you are going to know that this is sinful and wrong on several levels.
So what are you going to do...?
Bow out gracefully?...This is your best choice.
But ya know, that does not always happen. We are only human...those dang-gum women!
Now you know better. You know it is sin. You know it is a betrayal of trust. But ya just can't resist. Now like most, you will probably wake up the next day and wonder how you could have done that, and are full of regret. You think about it and decide that you are not going to let that happen again and what you are going to do to keep that from happening again, and you pray to Christ and ask forgiveness and you receive just that.

Now, backing up to the night before, when you are deciding to be with her or not...if one of the things you are considering is that you will do this and you believe that you will get forgiveness...it is on that fine point that you are damned! When you are thinking this, Christ is nose to nose with you saying, Really! If this thought or belief occurs to you, you should run for the hills.

Adultery is a serious sin that can destroy families and lives, it is the gift that keeps on giving. But doing it when you believe you can get forgiveness for it, is a hundred times worse, because that will be the fatal mistake that will send you to hell. You are using Christ's good Grace to justify horrible sins and you are thinking you can work the process. That Christ will mindlessly hand out forgiveness.

That kind of thinking is self damning.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That kind of thinking is self damning.
I wonder what David was thinking about when he took advantage of a friend's wife... and then planned and executed the murder of him?
Yet God still referred to him as the man after God's own heart.

The kind of thinking that is self damning is that a human has any power to ADD to the BLOOD of CHRIST. That is the point of GRACE.
It is given when needed... YOU are deciding there are certain conditions where GRACE should NOT apply. EVERY human will have to give account of their behaviour and deeds. Christ assures us that His blood is enough to cover sin.

I don't know of ANY Christian who goes on a sinning spree BECAUSE they can get away with it... This is a FALSE narrative that those who do not believe in the security of salvation THROW at those who do.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kind of thinking that is self damning is that a human has any power to ADD to the BLOOD of CHRIST. That is the point of GRACE.
Is it adding to the blood of Christ to teach that it does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...but that it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7)?

Also, will the blood, when it is truly applied, fail to perform all of its functions?

For example, can it sanctify and cleanse but also not justify?

Likewise, can it justify and not also sanctify and cleanse?

It is for this faithful and true doctrine that I am told by @Blood Bought 1953 that I have a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel;

while in all reality my gospel is true and wholesome.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet God still referred to him as the man after God's own heart.

You have your sequence a little wrong there...that was before he committed adultery and had her husband killed. Had him killed because in those days adultery was considered a more serious sin than murder. And after that God never spoke to David again.

It is given when needed... YOU are deciding there are certain conditions where GRACE should NOT apply. EVERY human will have to give account of their behaviour and deeds. Christ assures us that His blood is enough to cover sin.

I do not decide anything, it is what the Bibles says. I have already given you a list of things that Christ and the Apostles said will keep you from going to heaven...do you want them again?

I don't know of ANY Christian who goes on a sinning spree BECAUSE they can get away with it... This is a FALSE narrative that those who do not believe in the security of salvation THROW at those who do.

From what you have said to me, I know you have not spent your life under a rock. So I am willing to guess you know of people that sinning, is a lifestyle. And that is the worst kind. Then there are people that go carousing in the evening looking for one night stands...I would say that is a common type of binge sinning. Actually planning on sinning.