Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....wow.....trying to make the case that “ manipulation” differs from “ deception” ....you are grasping at straws.....sorry....” that dog won’ t hunt”...... you blew it.....the viewers know it....admit that and we might continue....I’m not even going to insist that you apologize ....see what a sweet guy I am.....and you are so mean to me.....waaaaahhhhh.....where are the Mods? ....lol.....

Was God being deceptive? I do not apologize because I do not do things I need to apologize for.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Post the verse in full....( gulp! I bet I’ve never SEEN it before ! Head for the hills, Ma Barker! Lol ) I have better things to do than to try to straighten you out......(my spice rack needs rearranging ) but I might respond for the sake of the Newbies and visitors to this Site.....

just answer it, IF you can!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Posts 194, 217, and 222 will get you caught up.

You have quite an imagination, In your first example in post 194 reminds me of Your bar Scenario.. what's the difference as long as they repent of their sin after right?, you talk about conning Jesus well try this scenario, If you had a wife, imagine if your bar scenario played out and then when you go home the next morning you say I committed adultery by accident it wasn't willful at all But I'm sure it's ok because I changed my mind now so let's get over it....talk about conning them....now compare that to someone that loved there wife and reads To Love Your wife like Jesus Loved the Church wow What a standard To live up to if you tried to live up to that.....But it has deeper spiritual principles, You cherish The sanctity of marriage and would never want to risk or destroy the faith and trust Of the One your supposed to hold so dear, And you couldn't do it even when temptation comes Whats the Difference??? you definitely wouldn't go out thinking as you said "start out the night thinking, I can do anything I want and get away with it....people try they pay with there families even there life at times, depression suicide happens all the time... Love as a motivating Factor is possibly the most powerful thing in the world I would say....But as always it needs perspective Even Satan is Driven By Love for himself

Which leads me to your other post was kinda condemning and accusatory and hell and payment I didn't see the Love Of Jesus In it to be honest...

A few things stuck out but you do some long posts with many interesting ideas... but mainly Jesus Come to do many things I could give a long list but for the context of what we were talking about 1 timothy 1:15 says Jesus came into the world to save sinners

The other thing I couldn't ignore was you said "Salvation is a sturdy institution and we can be confident in Christ. But if you think you can con Him...work the process...you are up against a God and He is smarter than you.:

A sturdy Institution? lol what is that, Salvation Is Jesus, He achieved it when he gave his Blood at Calvary, The gift of God is eternal Life, God will send the Holy Spirit that will never leave you, When you say God throws Christians in Hell, He cant Lie and he Doesn't throw the Holy Spirit in Hell, Think about it as you said you are up against a God that is smarter than you, God Offered One way, Worry about being on the other side of that

Now on willful sins

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

When temptation Comes you always have a choice to escape all Sin is willful.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have quite an imagination, In your first example in post 194 reminds me of Your bar Scenario.. what's the difference as long as they repent of their sin after right?, you talk about conning Jesus well try this scenario, If you had a wife, imagine if your bar scenario played out and then when you go home the next morning you say I committed adultery by accident it wasn't willful at all But I'm sure it's ok because I changed my mind now so let's get over it....talk about conning them....now compare that to someone that loved there wife and reads To Love Your wife like Jesus Loved the Church wow What a standard To live up to if you tried to live up to that.....But it has deeper spiritual principles, You cherish The sanctity of marriage and would never want to risk or destroy the faith and trust Of the One your supposed to hold so dear, And you couldn't do it even when temptation comes Whats the Difference??? you definitely wouldn't go out thinking as you said "start out the night thinking, I can do anything I want and get away with it....people try they pay with there families even there life at times, depression suicide happens all the time... Love as a motivating Factor is possibly the most powerful thing in the world I would say....But as always it needs perspective Even Satan is Driven By Love for himself

I do not dare respond to this because I cannot make heads or tails of it. Do you mind rephrasing it or break it down a little?

Which leads me to your other post was kinda condemning and accusatory and hell and payment I didn't see the Love Of Jesus In it to be honest...

You do understand that there are scriptures that address this... Hell is not a place that is only known outside of the Bible. Christ and the Apostles explain the route to hell. So you have to take that up with Christ and the Apostles.

A few things stuck out but you do some long posts with many interesting ideas... but mainly Jesus Come to do many things I could give a long list but for the context of what we were talking about 1 timothy 1:5 says Jesus came into the world to save sinners

He definitely came to save us. But then we could discuss why?
The other thing I couldn't ignore was you said "Salvation is a sturdy institution and we can be confident in Christ. But if you think you can con Him...work the process...you are up against a God and He is smarter than you.:

A sturdy Institution? lol what is that, Salvation Is Jesus, He achieved it when he gave his Blood at Calvary, The gift of God is eternal Life, God will send the Holy Spirit that will never leave you, When you say God throws Christians in Hell, He cant Lie and he Doesn't throw the Holly spirit in Hell, Think about it as you said you are up against a God that is smarter than you, God Offered One way, Worry about being on the other side of that

The Bible says many thing and it can confuse. A lot Christians take to heart the scripture they like...and almost ignore the rest. It is not all roses and fluffy bunnies. If you want to review all the ways that Christ and the Apostles explained that you could find yourself in hell...we can. At that point you are not debating with me, you are debating with them.

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Rendered in recognizable English
1st Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

What does this verse mean to you? To me it means that there is no justification for sin.

When temptation Comes you always have a choice to escape all Sin is willful.

Ok, excuse me....I agree

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do not dare respond to this because I cannot make heads or tails of it. Do you mind rephrasing it or break it down a little?

What a cop out...If you had a wife, imagine if your bar scenario played out and then when you go home the next morning you say I committed adultery by accident it wasn't willful at all But I'm sure it's ok because I changed my mind now so let's get over it....talk about conning them....

Would you dare try that?
You do understand that there are scriptures that address this... Hell is not a place that is only known outside of the Bible. Christ and the Apostles explain the route to hell. So you have to take that up with Christ and the Apostles.

Your Saying It to Christians and Teaching God will throw them in Hell, Think of what that makes you? Accuser of the brethren possibly?

He definitely came to save us. But then we could discuss why?
Sure Fire away

The Bible says many thing and it can confuse. A lot Christians take to heart the scripture they like...and almost ignore the rest. It is not all roses and fluffy bunnies. If you want to review all the ways that Christ and the Apostles explained that you could find yourself in hell...we can. At that point you are not debating with me, you are debating with them.

You Go to Hell for Rejecting The gospel Of Jesus, you die in your sins

What does this verse mean to you. To me it means that there is no justification for sin.

To me it means you are responsible, you shouldn't blame God for it

You are going to have to rewrite this sentence...please

lol its scripture your playing games, What part do you not understand? you have a way to escape part, It means your willful sin clause to oppose the gospel is false, your sin is on you

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well... I see things are going well here... LOL

Hmmm seems like a setup... you try and then you get the most immature answers back.... Bring those cookies you like and some extra milk with you, Ya know working construction doesn't make me the best typer in the world, Addy be honest with me does it show? I think I am getting better tho hahahahahaha

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmmm seems like a setup... you try and then you get the most immature answers back.... Bring those cookies you like and some extra milk with you, Ya know working construction doesn't make me the best typer in the world, Addy be honest with me does it show? I think I am getting better tho hahahahahaha
You have come such a long way baby.... from when I first met you... You are now able to argue for your faith... This is something I have never learned to do... nor do I wish to do.

Blood Bought's message gets misunderstood... and then he also likes to feed the insults... STICK to the STORY.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You have come such a long way baby.... from when I first met you... You are now able to argue for your faith... This is something I have never learned to do... nor do I wish to do.

Blood Bought's message gets misunderstood... and then he also likes to feed the insults... STICK to the STORY.

Pfffft I just said I was a working construction that makes me tough ok........I dunno You do pretty well when you get moody, just give you a few pokes and watch you go....

I think it's needed tho you gotta go to their conscience to get their attention sometimes... But Some have no conscience..... Have you ever tried to have a joke with a legalist..... Others work better with compassion, you may just be better than me or BB at that??? well prolly not BB...... Forums are an interesting place you get it all, whatever motive as long as Christ is preached

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
.I dunno You do pretty well when you get moody, just give you a few pokes and watch you go....
LOL... I come from a family of legalists... they are NOT the comical kind... YES.... BB is lovely... and so are you...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here.... I’m gonna help you out.....1 the Sacred Tithe ( to support the Levitical Priesthood) 2 the Feast tithe( saving up to afford the 3 mandantory trips to Jerusalem each year....kind of a Vacation fund 3 the Tithe for the Poor( to be paid only once every three years)
Num 18:21
Deut 14:22
Deut 14:28

From my perspective all three of those verses are speaking of the same tithe / tenth.

If you are tithing now because you think it is Mandatory, you are Under a curse...do I have to explain that to you too?

The tithe, as a part of what was preached by the prophet Malachi, indicates a curse on those who do not "bring the whole tithe into the storehouse" (Malachi 3:7-9) and a blessing on those who do (Malachi 3:10-12).

Did you know that you owe me money if I bring you the Gospel ? If you ever learn how to REST in the Gospel Of Grace ( which means that you finally Believe it) you are instructed to “ share materially “ with the one that brings you the “ Good News”..... you don’t believe it yet, so if you ever “ DO” come around because I taught you how....you will owe me....

I don't think it to be possible that a liar could preach the faithful gospel and save a soul. So, if I am not saved, and will later come to faith in Jesus Christ, it would not be because of your preaching.

While it is basically true that I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ (while He is not only my Saviour but also my Lord) and in what He has done on the Cross on my behalf.

I'm saved to the bone, my friend.

As for you, I think that you have cast off the fear of the Lord and that you are condemned by Revelation 21:8.

Because the blood of Jesus sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

So, if you were truly redeemed, you wouldn't be a liar any more.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a cop out...If you had a wife, imagine if your bar scenario played out and then when you go home the next morning you say I committed adultery by accident it wasn't willful at all But I'm sure it's ok because I changed my mind now so let's get over it....talk about conning them....

Would you dare try that?

No I would not. I would come up with a story about being abducted by pirates.

Your Saying It to Christians and Teaching God will throw them in Hell, Think of what that makes you? Accuser of the brethren possibly?

Biblically knowledgeable?

You Go to Hell for Rejecting The gospel Of Jesus, you die in your sins

Right.
lol its scripture your playing games, What part do you not understand? you have a way to escape part, It means your willful sin clause to oppose the gospel is false, your sin is on you

No justification for sin...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, it can be spoken in the wrong spirit...with a flippancy against the holiness of the Lord and no desire to change the fact that you are a horrible sinner.

I am “ at peace” with God. ( Romans 5:1 “ therefore, since we have been Justified by Faith, we have peace with God, because of what Jesus has done FOR us )
Being at Peace is far from being “ flippant”. Jesus is my Friend, not “ the mean old man in the sky” that Legalists imagine Him to be.....
You are correct when you say I “ have no desire to change”......Anybody can “ turn over a New Leaf”
I will let the Religionists out there like you worry about “change”. A leopard can’t change his spots and a man can’t change his heart.....only God can grant the New Heart that is mandatory for Salvation....
You concentrate on changing yourself, cleaning up your life, counting on “ Lucky Repentance “ to fill any lapses into sin that you may have had ( oops....I forgot! You don’t Sin anymore, do you? ) essentially trusting in your own ability to make yourself “ Worthy”...
Me? I am MADE WORTHY by the Blood Of The Lamb.....I don’t change.....I do it Gods Way.....I am TRANSFORMED — something only God can do....I do MY Part ( practice Faith), and God does His ....he TRANSFORMS me from the inside out—— yep, it’s that “ inside of the Cup” thingy....a “thingy” you don’t understand.....Hopefully Newbies will.....” The Righteous By FAITH shall live”.....
As Paul asked—- “ Did you get God’s Spirit in you by Keeping the Law or did you get it when started practicing Faith?” If you have that Spirit , you will know the answer to that....many here lack that Spirit...Its a Spirit Of Pure Grace,which they hate and mock .....they don’t understand it because they have never received it....that’s gonna get them in Big Trouble someday....count on it.Lets see how God reacts to their “ Greasy Grace” insults......”Greasy Grace” was purchased at the Cross by the “ greasy” Blood Of Christ , wasn’t it? It pains me just to type that Insult......it’s gonna Really pain some in here that say it to God’s Face.....May God have Mercy on you Blind Guides....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
further debate will make that more and more clear.

Who are you going to debate with? Not me. You have proven yourself to be a “ Bad Player”.....you can’t be trusted....as I said.....you blew it....
Now , of course , you will claim that I am afraid to debate you and I am taking an easy way out....Anybody that has followed my posts knows that that is a lie....so say what you want....the extent To which I don’t care can not be expressed in words....

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BLOOD BOUGHT is IN the building... LOL

Greasy GRACE??? HAHA... no wonder you offend people... I remember when the term OUTGRAGEOUS Grace came out... It delighted me to think of a God who could love sinners so much... I did not believe it was true for me at the time... but now that I get it... oh how I swim in it... I try to pickle myself in HIS GRACE and MERCY.... Us Grace Hounds... we are FREE to LIVE in PEACE and JOY.... and oh how lovely that all is.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct when you say I “ have no desire to change”..

Then you will continue to be a worker of iniquity all your life; and at the end will be cast into a furnace of fire (Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41).

You concentrate on changing yourself, cleaning up your life, counting on “ Lucky Repentance “ to fill any lapses into sin that you may have had ( oops....I forgot! You don’t Sin anymore, do you? )

mocker...

Me? I am MADE WORTHY by the Blood Of The Lamb.....I don’t change.....I do it Gods Way.....I am TRANSFORMED — something only God can do....I do MY Part ( practice Faith), and God does His ....he TRANSFORMS me from the inside out—— yep, it’s that “ inside of the Cup” thingy....a “thingy” you don’t understand...

You give lip service to that in some places; while in other places you say that you yourself have "thoughts that might shame hell"....

This is not characteristic of a man who has been cleansed on the inside.

If you are not a wicked man, then God is in all of your thoughts (Psalms 10:4).

As Paul asked—- “ Did you get God’s Spirit in you by Keeping the Law or did you get it when started practicing Faith?” If you have that Spirit , you will know the answer to that...

Yes, I received Him by the hearing of faith.

Now I have the righteousness which is by faith (Philippians 3:9).

And in this, the righteousness of the law is also fulfilled in me (Romans 8:4); because I have the Spirit and walk by the Spirit.

...Its a Spirit Of Pure Grace,which they hate and mock ...

While I have never mocked the Spirit of grace, you have mocked the sure result of grace in the very post I am responding to now.