Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Jesus told the Sinful Woman that dried Jesus’ feet with her hair....”Your FAITH has Saved you...go in peace...”
He told the woman that committed adultery, "Go and sin no more" (which means, "repent of your sins").

You are talking about a different woman than I am.....you need to “ show yourself to be a good student of the Word....lest you Stand Ashamed”..... of course, some have no shame and they misquote Scripture....
They Lady in my example was told by Jesus “ your Faith has Saved you” ...Plus Nothing.She Believed that Jesus was the One that who He claimed to be.That was enough....enough for anybody...

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your initial Post was so Ludicrous and Unbiblical ( I invite all readers to go back and read his very imaginative Hog Wash “ introduction” ), It did not take a genius to figure out that you were not one capable of serious debate....so I will deal with you like I do ALL of the Biblically Ignorant , Modern- Day Judaizers.....when it is convenient, and when I see an opportunity to do so, I will use you as a “ Springboard” to get the Truth of Paul’s Gospel Of Grace out there so that Newbies will not get their Faith “ ship-wrecked”by you and your ilk, with your False and Perverted so-called “ Gospels”.... thanks for the opportunity to get some Bible Truth out there for those in here that need to hear many things they are not getting in their Religious Country Clubs....

Christianity is not “ Tolerant” Of Sin....Christianity just knows how to handle it....and it AINT by Preaching Law......God already tried that in the Old Testament...God gave the
Law so that Sin “ might increase”—— and Boy does it ! Satan’s Big Lie , The One That you and others are STILL falling for , was that “ knowing Right from Wrong” will make you “ Like God”....
The “Cure” for Sin is Grace......and TONS of it ....That kind of “ GRACE” That “Super Abounds” where SIN abounds.....Having the “ ASSURANCE” that follows when one puts there TOTAL FAITH in “ Christ Crucified” and the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4 That Saves If you merely BELIEVE it—- THAT is the Way to GET Saved and Stay Saved......it’s like this:
One Hears the Gospel.... God opens your Heart to the Gospel ( Like Lydia, the “Seller Of Purple”) If God has blessed you with a “Contrite Heart” ( NOBODY comes to God, lest the Spirit draw him, and the Spirit “draws men” by the Conviction Of Sin,which produces the Contrite , or REPENTANT Heart)
One “ proves” that they really Believe the Gospel by RESTING in it.....That REST is the Secret Of Everything .....
Resting, as opposed to Working—- getting that “ Monkey” Of Performance Off Of your Back, leads to a Love for God that Spurs Obedience.....an Obedience That stems from Love—- not Fear and Dread....
Rest in the Gospel .....Trust in God’s Grace.....When you sin, do the same thing with it that God does—- Put it on the Cross .Then thank God for His Grace and move on in the same manner that you started....Faith in Jesus and what “ HE” did—— NOT what “YOU” do.....
I’ll say it again....” NOBODY GETS AWAY WITH SIN”......God will Chastise you here in your lifetime....He knows how to “ blow the whistle” on His Foolish Children.....So relax , all of you Stiff- Necked Legalist —— get that knot out of your Panties—-God will Punish those that sin ( all of us) as part of His Plan to “ Transform us into the Image Of His Son.....Chastisement ? Yes . Damnation? No..... sorry to Bust Your Bubble.....

Yes I desire for readers to go over our posts because it will prove you are wrong.
You are not intelligent to know that I was leading you around by the nose, so you would expose yourself.
Put me on ignore if you will...no harm no foul. Most of what I was posting was to solicit the response that I got. Thank you for your cooperation. And the rest of what I posted was for the readers, and that is what I usually have in mind. With me on ignore I will respond to any of your posts at will.
BB you do not know the Bible very well, for that reason you can not put up much of a debate. But despite what I said, which was to solicit a response, I am sure you are a good person, but your beliefs are wrong.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Grailhunter, post: 989402, member: 8260" And on Judgment Day...all those chickens will come home to roost and Christ can judge you to hell.[/QUOTE]

He “could” ......but He won’t .....it would make Him a Liar....Hang me from the highest tree, but I just to happen to Believe God when He says, “ Turn to me and I will Turn to you” or “ Those That Turn to Me, with Faith in Jesus Christ , I will SAVE TO THE UTTERMOST!” I DID as ordered....Now I can’t be damned no matter what I do....knowing that makes me WANT to do the things that please God....
Lost, carnally minded , people just can’t CONCEIVE” of the idea of having the Freedom to do what they want to do could ever result in a life of obedience....
I do what I want.....God changes my “Wants”, because I do as ordered.....I REST in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing...I can sin as much as I want.....I don’t Want to Sin Anymore..I am a New Creation.....Sin has all the appeal for me as taking a razor blade and slicing off my lips....Now I must ask you—— who wants THAT?

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I desire for readers to go over our posts because it will prove you are wrong.
You are not intelligent to know that I was leading you around by the nose, so you would expose yourself.
Put me on ignore if you will...no harm no foul. Most of what I was posting was to solicit the response that I got. Thank you for your cooperation. And the rest of what I posted was for the readers, and that is what I usually have in mind. With me on ignore I will respond to any of your posts at will.
BB you do not know the Bible very well, for that reason you can not put up much of a debate. But despite what I said, which was to solicit a response, I am sure you are a good person, but your beliefs are wrong.

Wow.....you are really a “ MASTERMIND” aren’t you? Gosh,,... I feel like such a fool......PFfffftttttt!!
Hey, Lex Luther—-what’s left to “ Expose?” Are you New here? I’ve been saying the same thing for many, many months .....ask Anybody....I got Two Messages——“ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation .NOTHING. ( its in that Song you probably sing most Sundays as the Hypocrite That you are) and REST in The Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4 because if you ADD to it with anything ( especially Lucky Repentance) you will “ Fall From Grace” and God will declare you guilty of “Disobedience and Unbelief”...... you are guilty of these Charges from God Almighty and you don't even know it—— such is the extent of your Pig- Ignorance about the Bible.....
I am not going to put you on “ ignore”..... you are too much fun! There is nothing I like better than arguing with “ dumb guys” That are Blind to their “ dumbness”....
Please continue to “ lead me by the nose”..... I don’t mind at all ( Truth is....you ain’t that Clever...it’s just an easy way to get out of all that Pablum that you tried to push on people that are smarter than you)
Yes.....please continue.....you are the best “ Springboard” to get the TRUE Word Of God out there for Newbies since the Golden Era of “ justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance”...... so please continue.....how long will it be before YOU go whining to the Mods , like “ he” did because he could not bring me down with Scripture.....You are Meaner than he is, but who cares? “ If God be for me, who can be against me? Certainly not You, you are just the latest “ Accursed” Gospel teacher to stop by with a False , Perverted Gospel.....you will be gone soon enough .....just like the rest of them.....Continue to show your Rear- End before you go.....you are a real “ Hoot!”.....You and your Super Tricky ways.....lol.....what a joke!

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blood Bought 1953, has thus far not responded to my post from Acts 2, which I believe shows beyond any doubt, the he is very much wrong in his theology.

Post the verse in full....( gulp! I bet I’ve never SEEN it before ! Head for the hills, Ma Barker! Lol ) I have better things to do than to try to straighten you out......(my spice rack needs rearranging ) but I might respond for the sake of the Newbies and visitors to this Site.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lack of morality will place a man in "the furnace of fire"

Hell will be PACKED with so- called “ Moral Men” like Yourself .....those Types And also all Of The “ Good Neighbor Sams” out there....

“Moral” is good.....it beats the heck out of “ IMmoral”...... it just won’t get you to Heaven.....those that choose to go “ that” route must reach the Standard.....that Standard is Perfection.How ‘s THAT Working for you ?
As for Me? I am the True “ Chief Of Sinner” , Yet I am going to Heaven Without a doubt! Why? I Rested in Paul’s Gospel and simply because of that , God “ Sees” me as Perfect......just as Perfect as His Son....
Jesus got my Sin and I got His “ Perfection” ......what a deal.....what a Savior.....you should really get to KNOW Him....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be a Calvinist if...you think you are still saved even though you are a liar.

Sorry to disappoint you....I know more about “Calvin Coolidge” than I know about “ John Calvin”..... I just follow my Marching Orders.....I Follow Paul as he follows Christ...
Calvin can “kiss my grits!” .....lol.....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Grailhunter, post: 989402, member: 8260" And on Judgment Day...all those chickens will come home to roost and Christ can judge you to hell.

He “could” ......but He won’t .....it would make Him a Liar....Hang me from the highest tree, but I just to happen to Believe God when He says, “ Turn to me and I will Turn to you” or “ Those That Turn to Me, with Faith in Jesus Christ , I will SAVE TO THE UTTERMOST!” I DID as ordered....Now I can’t be damned no matter what I do....knowing that makes me WANT to do the things that please God....
Lost, carnally minded , people just can’t CONCEIVE” of the idea of having the Freedom to do what they want to do could ever result in a life of obedience....
I do what I want.....God changes my “Wants”, because I do as ordered.....I REST in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing...I can sin as much as I want.....I don’t Want to Sin Anymore..I am a New Creation.....Sin has all the appeal for me as taking a razor blade and slicing off my lips....Now I must ask you—— who wants THAT?[/QUOTE]

I never said that you are a horrible sinner...how would I know?
What is the difference between a religion of 613 Mosaic Laws and the religion taught by Christ and the Apostles? You would not know or would not have posted what you have so far.
There are a lot of Mosaic Laws but there could have been 613 million and it would not be enough to cover every situation. The Mosaic Laws was like a large wall of bricks...firm static unforgiving laws...a wall of bricks but it had holes in the wall...the Jews found those holes and firm static unforgiving laws do not promote love for one another or even God. The intent is obedience through fear ergo God fearing.

Christianity is not that. Christ wanted something different. His sacrificial death to save us is just part of the story. Never before in the history of the world had God reached out for a relationship with man like the one Christ described and intended. This relationship is not written in letters on stone, it is written in our minds and hearts and souls. It is absolute and all knowing. Christ knows your mind, your heart, and your soul. He knows your intent. Intent is a big big deal and it will come into play on Judgment Day.

Christ and the Apostles explained the "moral code" of Christianity and explained the consequences if those morals are not followed. These are very clear scriptures that cannot be denied. These scriptures are throughout the New Testament. But still they are not laws...they are a morality of the mind and heart. A person knows in their mind and heart why they sin...and Christ knows why they sin. There is no hiding it, no way to justify it. Standing in front of Christ on Judgment Day any attempt to justify your sins or con Christ will just add to yours sins.

But still we all sin. We sinned before we are saved and we will sin after we are saved. Be sure to know that Christ knew that is what was going to happen. Christ loved us before we were saved and loves us after we are saved. The issue at hand is intent, what is the intent of your mind...it is the intent of your mind that will damn you and it is the intent of your mind that will get you to heaven.

Most Christians understand that Christianity is a religion of morality and do their best not to sin and when they do they are sorry--repent-- and ask forgiveness and Christ forgives them.

But then there are the others and how they justify what they do ranges from one end to the other. Some believe you do not even have to repent of your sins. Not even sorry and expect Christ to forgive them. They live their lives expecting forgiveness for whatever they do. So confident that some will live a life of sin, thinking Christ is standing by to forgive them as they sin day in and day out...a good example is homosexuals that get married. They pretty much sign a contract and take vows to sin the rest of their lives. Unrepeated sins and sinful lifestyles. If you live your life on the premise that whatever you do it is forgiven, you are attempting to play Christ as a fool. He know that you do what you do, thinking you are going to be forgiven.

Workout your salvation with fear and trembling...what do you think that means? Does it mean that whatever you do is automatically forgiven? You are not understanding that there is a world of difference between a Christian that fails from time to time and one that is not even worried because he can pull the forgiveness card. The name it and claim it crowd.

Christ teachings are better than laws because there is no way around them. Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say? Dear Lord, do not let me fail you. A little different than the belief that Christ has your back no matter what you do. The guy that took the girl from the bar, is he thinking I do not want to fail Christ? Or, I really want her and I know I can get forgiveness later. Christ is going to know what your thinking and if you are thinking you have a free pass on sin because you are a Christian, it is not going to turn out good for you on Judgment Day.

So you are probably not a bad person...but your thinking is wrong and Christ knows your thinking.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No.

-God will Punish those that sin ( all of us) as part of His Plan to “ Transform us into the Image Of His Son.....Chastisement ? Yes . Damnation? No..... sorry to Bust Your Bubble...

There is in fact damnation for those who work or do iniquity (Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41).

As Jesus told the Sinful Woman that dried Jesus’ feet with her hair....”Your FAITH has Saved you...go in peace...”
He told the woman that committed adultery, "Go and sin no more" (which means, "repent of your sins").

You are talking about a different woman than I am.....you need to “ show yourself to be a good student of the Word....lest you Stand Ashamed”..... of course, some have no shame and they misquote Scripture....
They Lady in my example was told by Jesus “ your Faith has Saved you” ...Plus Nothing.She Believed that Jesus was the One that who He claimed to be.That was enough....enough for anybody...

So, your woman trumps my woman?

I think you need to take my woman into account.

The Money Order is in the mail.....go out and check for it right now....I hope it’s a very long walk to get there! Lol.....

You are very liable to change your mind in the next second if you are sincere about this at all...I think that you are lying to me once again.

But, we'll see...

If you really do mean it that the money order is in the mail, then that means that you admit that my "gospel of Lucky Repentance" as you call it, is not a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel after all...

Since by paying up, you are admitting that I met your challenge adequately; of proving that God requires repentance for salvation.

And therefore I demand an apology more than I desire any money from you.

...I got Two Messages——“ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation .NOTHING. ( its in that Song you probably sing most Sundays as the Hypocrite That you are) and REST in The Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4 because if you ADD to it with anything ( especially Lucky Repentance) you will “ Fall From Grace” and God will declare you guilty of “Disobedience and Unbelief”...

Of course it is nothing but the blood of Jesus...

The blood of Jesus dos not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

This work of sanctification, Jesus will not do it in us against our will.

For Jesus and the Holy Spirit are a gentleman.

Therefore God requires repentance in you if He is going to do the work of sanctification within you.

“Moral” is good.....it beats the heck out of “ IMmoral”...... it just won’t get you to Heaven..

I agree.

It is the blood of Jesus that gets you into heaven.

That being said, "Immoral" will definitely place a man in hell.

Because if anyone is saved through the blood of Jesus, they are sanctified.

Will the blood, when it is applied, not perform all of its functions?

Will it sanctify and cleans and not also justify?

Likewise, can it justify and not also sanctify and cleanse?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.....you are really a “ MASTERMIND” aren’t you? Gosh,,... I feel like such a fool......PFfffftttttt!!
Hey, Lex Luther—-what’s left to “ Expose?” Are you New here? I’ve been saying the same thing for many, many months .....ask Anybody....I got Two Messages——“ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation .NOTHING. ( its in that Song you probably sing most Sundays as the Hypocrite That you are) and REST in The Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4 because if you ADD to it with anything ( especially Lucky Repentance) you will “ Fall From Grace” and God will declare you guilty of “Disobedience and Unbelief”...... you are guilty of these Charges from God Almighty and you don't even know it—— such is the extent of your Pig- Ignorance about the Bible.....
I am not going to put you on “ ignore”..... you are too much fun! There is nothing I like better than arguing with “ dumb guys” That are Blind to their “ dumbness”....
Please continue to “ lead me by the nose”..... I don’t mind at all ( Truth is....you ain’t that Clever...it’s just an easy way to get out of all that Pablum that you tried to push on people that are smarter than you)
Yes.....please continue.....you are the best “ Springboard” to get the TRUE Word Of God out there for Newbies since the Golden Era of “ justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance”...... so please continue.....how long will it be before YOU go whining to the Mods , like “ he” did because he could not bring me down with Scripture.....You are Meaner than he is, but who cares? “ If God be for me, who can be against me? Certainly not You, you are just the latest “ Accursed” Gospel teacher to stop by with a False , Perverted Gospel.....you will be gone soon enough .....just like the rest of them.....Continue to show your Rear- End before you go.....you are a real “ Hoot!”.....You and your Super Tricky ways.....lol.....what a joke!

Thank you sir may I have another...LOL
The mods are fair but I never whine to them.
Let the debate continue....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that you are a horrible sinner...how would I know?

Here is how you will “ know” ...For Now and Forever” .....I am TELLING you so.....BB IS A “ HORRIBLE SINNER!
I understand that you mean well, and I appreciate that....unless, of course, you are “ Leading me by my Nose” again.....How can I debate somebody that is a self- confessed Deceiver? The Answer? I can’t .And that is a shame....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how you will “ know” ...For Now and Forever” .....I am TELLING you so.....BB IS A “ HORRIBLE SINNER!
I understand that you mean well, and I appreciate that....unless, of course, you are “ Leading me by my Nose” again.....How can I debate somebody that is a self- confessed Deceiver? The Answer? I can’t .And that is a shame....
I understand that this is a trustworthy saying and worthy of all acceptation...

However, it can be spoken in the wrong spirit...with a flippancy against the holiness of the Lord and no desire to change the fact that you are a horrible sinner.

Even Paul, when he made the statement, mentioned that he really was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and injurious...

He owned that in the present while making it clear that his behaviour was of the past.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="justbyfaith, post: 989859, member: 7886. I think that you are lying to me once again.[/QUOTE]

Wow.....you catch on real fast, don’t you ?
Here is the Truth—— if you add what I sent to you with what Biden sent to you , you should have a Grand Total Of $1400.......Don’t forget to “ tithe”.......and of course you know that the True Jewish Tithe was 25%.....NOT TEN! There were THREE TITHES in the OT .....and do you give the entirety of your first check of the year? That would be the equivalent of the “ First Fruit” offerings....If you are going by the Law......it’s the ENTIRE Law ! You don’t get to pick and choose .....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that this is a trustworthy saying and worthy of all acceptation...

However, it can be spoken in the wrong spirit...with a flippancy against the holiness of the Lord and no desire to change the fact that you are a horrible sinner.

Even Paul, when he made the statement, mentioned that he really was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and injurious...

He owned that in the present while making it clear that his behaviour was of the past.

Paul,At least Ten Years after his Damascus Experience declared , “ I “ AM” the Chief Of Sinners....Don’t misquote him.....
Paul knew that the closer you get to God.....the farther away one sees himself....and Paul was “ close to God”
Maybe I am too....
I see myself as the True “ Chief Of Sinners”...... If you don’t see yourself that way also? You got a problem.I can “ GUARANTEE” that you’ ll never understand “ that” one.....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Deceiver? LOL Debating is mental wrestling...I did not deceive you I manipulated you. Kind of like when God asked Cain where Abel was. God knew, He was seeing if Cain would dig himself a deeper grave.

Your thinking is wrong and further debate will make that more and more clear.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture?

Google it.....and you claim to KNOW the Bible.....here’s your proof that you don’t.....I knew this 30 years ago!! Basic Stuff !
Here.... I’m gonna help you out.....1 the Sacred Tithe ( to support the Levitical Priesthood) 2 the Feast tithe( saving up to afford the 3 mandantory trips to Jerusalem each year....kind of a Vacation fund 3 the Tithe for the Poor( to be paid only once every three years)
Num 18:21
Deut 14:22
Deut 14:28

If you are tithing now because you think it is Mandatory, you are Under a curse...do I have to explain that to you too?

Did you know that you owe me money if I bring you the Gospel ? If you ever learn how to REST in the Gospel Of Grace ( which means that you finally Believe it) you are instructed to “ share materially “ with the one that brings you the “ Good News”..... you don’t believe it yet, so if you ever “ DO” come around because I taught you how....you will owe me....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deceiver? LOL Debating is mental wrestling...I did not deceive you I manipulated you. Kind of like when God asked Cain where Abel was. God knew, He was seeing if Cain would dig himself a deeper grave.

Your thinking is wrong and further debate will make that more and more clear.

Lol.....wow.....trying to make the case that “ manipulation” differs from “ deception” ....you are grasping at straws.....sorry....” that dog won’ t hunt”...... you blew it.....the viewers know it....admit that and we might continue....I’m not even going to insist that you apologize ....see what a sweet guy I am.....and you are so mean to me.....waaaaahhhhh.....where are the Mods? ....lol.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. Kind of like when God asked Cain where Abel was. God knew, He was seeing if Cain would dig himself a deeper grave.

True, perhaps ....
Here us something else that is “ true”——- I’m not Cain and You ain’t God....

Reactions: Grailhunter