Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hereby declare My “New Denomination” to be called..... “The Church Of Lydias” ....Remember “Lydia?” Probably not. She was the “Seller Of Purple” Mentioned In Acts 16:14.....God opened her heart to the Gospel....that is all that is needed to start a Proper Walk Of Faith...That Alone will get the Job Of Salvation done —— Plus a LOT MORE!

So she does not have to worry about morals?

All of the Scriptures that you quoted that “throws shade” on Eternal Security ? Duh...you think that I am unaware of them? Lol......think again, Mr.Gospel Perverter! All of these verses have one of two things in common —- they are all either Taken out of Context or they are things being said that are not being addressed to the Body Of Christ.....Text without Context is Error, and you “ error” a bunch!

Straight up you are lying! People can look up these scripture and know that they are not out of context and you are lying.

I hereby declare My “New Denomination” to be called..... “The Church Of Lydias” ....Remember “Lydia?” Probably not. She was the “Seller Of Purple” Mentioned In Acts 16:14.....God opened her heart to the Gospel....that is all that is needed to start a Proper Walk Of Faith...That Alone will get the Job Of Salvation done —— Plus a LOT MORE!

All of the Scriptures that you quoted that “throws shade” on Eternal Security ? Duh...you think that I am unaware of them? Lol......think again, Mr.Gospel Perverter! All of these verses have one of two things in common —- they are all either Taken out of Context or they are things being said that are not being addressed to the Body Of Christ.....Text without Context is Error, and you “ error” a bunch!

Anybody is welcome to attend my Church unless you consider yourself to be “Moral”......I prefer to have Members that have Contrite Hearts —- Sinners that KNOW they are Sinners....ADMIT that they are Sinners....and have the Brains to realize that they are going to be in EXTREME need of Grace on the Day That they die, just as they were on the day they got Saved.....

One could also call my New Denomination “ The Nothing But The Blood” church.....our Congregation will not only “mouth” that song—— we will Sing that Song and actually MEAN IT ! Anybody that tries to Add to that song will be tossed out of the church Promptly. We do not allow “ Leaven” in this New Denomination......” A little Leaven leavens the whole batch....it destroyed many of the Churches that Paul established in Asia Minor ( “ they have all deserted me” ) I will do my best to see that it does not happen in “ Lydia’s Church” ....

A warm thanks to you for giving me this Golden Opportunity to use you as a “ Springboard” to get some Vital Truths out there.....You’re the Best!

So you admit you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage. What else ya got on your list?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made the post very personal, I take it you don't like BB, Your accusations are very serious tho you should be careful

You are Forgetting something , my Frost-Bitten Friend! All of my ENEMIES out there? I WELCOME their Hatred! It lets me know thatI am on the “ Right Track!”......May God help me if the day ever arrives that the Religionists, The Legalists and the Tares in here start “ Singing My Praises”.....Lol...don’t worry about Old BB—— he’s shooting fish in a barrel.....I got “ Spiritual Ammo” they never dreamed of....Plus, Newbies are being exposed to lotsa Good Stuff, thanks to Certain Blind Guides....let them Prattle on! I love it.

Reactions: HisLife

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't respond to the Gospel, You went on your heart when it is deceitful above all things And Turned (Repented as you put it) To Obedience to try to do what The Bible says, when you read the bible you should realize that you cant and the only one that Could was Jesus and that everything pointed to him and that without him you can't do anything, So instead of putting your faith in him you decide to try to do it yourself anyway and still do, That why you told me you put your own works alongside Jesus Blood For salvation, Which is Absolute Heresy
Actually, I forgot to mention that one of the main verses the Lord spoke to me early on was Jeremiah 17:9 and verses that speak along the same lines.

When I had my experience, I knew that I was a sinner and that I need the Holy Spirit if I am going to have any kind of real obedience.

No, I have never in my Christian life "tried to do it myself" and I still don't. I even teach that we must not walk after the flesh but after the Spirit if we are going to have any kind of real obedience. I never told you that I put my own works alongside of Jesus' blood for salvation; either you are thinking of someone else or else you are deliberately lying about me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are Forgetting something , my Frost-Bitten Friend! All of my ENEMIES out there? I WELCOME their Hatred! It lets me know thatI am on the “ Right Track!”......May God help me if the day ever arrives that the Religionists, The Legalists and the Tares in here start “ Singing My Praises”.....Lol...don’t worry about Old BB—— he’s shooting fish in a barrel.....I got “ Spiritual Ammo” they never dreamed of....Plus, Newbies are being exposed to lotsa Good Stuff, thanks to Certain Blind Guides....let them Prattle on! I love it.
You have a persecution complex and likely have schizophrenia. I pray the Lord that you will get the mental health treatment that you need.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
LOL Looky here buddy ol' pal, Satan is my enemy...I am not going to love him.
Do I have to take everything you said apart? "Nothing new under the sun"...what rock have you been living under?
You or I do not define morals...period. Got that? We do not increase or decrease Grace....The Bible explains all that, all you have to do is read it. And they develop their own language, they can talk in circles, mean nothing, and they think it sounds religious.

No just my errors thanks, What Rock have I been hiding under? Here is one Ecclesiastes 1:9

I said Morals are from God So Your argument is mute thanks for confirming

Yep you just have to read it then your not blind to the concepts in there like you have just shown, Now what would you like to call this denomination you imagine?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No just my errors thanks, What Rock have I been hiding under? Here is one Ecclesiastes 1:9

I said Morals are from God So Your argument is mute thanks for confirming

Yep you just have to read it then your not blind to the concepts in there like you have just shown, Now what would you like to call this denomination you imagine?

I have no blindness, what is Christianity without morals. What did Christ die for? To start a religion of sin?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are Forgetting something , my Frost-Bitten Friend! All of my ENEMIES out there? I WELCOME their Hatred!
You do not have my hatred but my pity.

And I am also not your enemy. I am contending for your salvation.

But you are my enemy, in that you are seeking to diminish my reward in heaven by fighting against my preaching.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am sorry to disappoint you, I do not hate you.
Hating is against my religious beliefs. I just do the right thing.
How can anybody that plays God for a fool have Spiritual Ammo? You might want to check where that is coming from?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

It's really sunny in this orchard Town Today thanks Buddy, very nice weather for cycling, I know your big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself but If I get in your good books you might let me go for a spin one day.... it wasn't to back you up as I have learnt you do very well at looking after yourself I think even better if I don't but in... I was more worried the post was so mean spirited it would be best for his sake to calm down? from his response that ain't gonna happen, So fire away lol this guy is quite entertaining .... quite dramatic.... lol

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Redeem His People, He Died for their sins, They Become Gods Children, He gains a Family, Not to get all soppy on you but its the Greatest Love Story ever heard

That is all really great. But what He did not do was start a religion of sin or even tolerance of sin.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Him coming to dwell within my heart so that He can live His life in me and through me covers my performance.

And I don't need a SUPER-MEMORY because I have a relationship with the Holy Spirit...He will bring up my sins that He wants me to confess in His own timing...and the Father, who is sovereign and who loves me, will not allow me to perish before I have confessed everything that He considers important....especially since I do not neglect the discipline of confession in my life.

The ‘ Grace of God “ just doesn’t exist in your world does it? It’s all about what “ You “ do...we will see how that flies come Judgement Day....

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is all really great. But what He did not do was start a religion of sin or even tolerance of sin.

Couldn't help it you're a great springboard, very bouncy...We were born in Sin, Jesus Hung out with sinners, there sure was a big Sin problem....it was killing everyone....But there Was a solution, he laid his life down as a sacrifice for our sins defeated Death and rose from the grave, he triumphed over it and gives victory and eternal life to anyone that believes in him, Then because you are born again you have a new nature that doesn't like to sin, and you display better morals, it's your solution to everything

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, we primarily obey Him because we have the Holy Ghost and not the other way around.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
When I had my experience, I knew that I was a sinner and that I need the Holy Spirit if I am going to have any kind of real obedience.

No, I have never in my Christian life "tried to do it myself" and I still don't. I even teach that we must not walk after the flesh but after the Spirit if we are going to have any kind of real obedience. I never told you that I put my own works alongside of Jesus' blood for salvation; either you are thinking of someone else or else you are deliberately lying about me.

You are not saved by obediance, you don't deal with your sins by been obedient

I could go find it if you want then you accuse me of bringing up the past and causing problems do you want me to try and find it?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not saved by obediance, you don't deal with your sins by been obedient

I could go find it if you want then you accuse me of bringing up the past and causing problems do you want me to try and find it?
By all means try and find it; you will find that I at the very least did not use those words.

Also, anything that you might find would be you taking my words out of the greater context of the whole of what I teach.

And the fact that you are going to dig it up no less makes Proverbs 16:27, Proverbs 17:9 true of you. But you have made the accusation...so now the burden of proof is on you.

As for not being saved by obedience; I know that I received remission of sins and the Holy Ghost through an obedient action on my part (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39, Romans 8:30).

Did you not know that you can receive forgiveness of sins by the obedient action of getting anointed with oil by the elders of the church (James 5:15)?

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
By all means try and find it; you will find that I at the very least did not use those words.

And the fact that you are going to dig it up no less makes Proverbs 16:27, Proverbs 17:9 true of you. But you have made the accusation...so now the burden of proof is on you.

As for not being saved by obedience; I know that I received remission of sins and the Holy Ghost through an obedient action on my part (Acts of the Apostles 2:38-39, Romans 8:30).

Did you not know that you can receive forgiveness of sins by the obedient action of getting anointed with oil by the elders of the church (James 5:15)?

lol I asked you first Mr condemnation, You did say those words, But if you notice you backed your works as an example once again

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she does not have to worry about morals?[/QUOTE]

Nope.” Worrying” is a Sin.Do you and JBF make sure that you “ Repent “ Every Time you worry ? Yeah....I though not.....

God is not in the business of Saving “ moral people”......He only Saves Perfect People like me .....I am the True Chief Of Sinners , Yet because I Rest in the Gospel , God imputes me with the Perfection Of His Son.....

Morality is great....it just does not come close to God’s True Standard—- Perfection....Let the unsaved fuss and fret and essentially waste their time as far as Salvation is concerned , worrying about their “morality”

I rest in the Gospel Of Grace .....I am as Moral as Jesus in God’s eyes......I am not worried about anything.....one calls that “ Faith”....... “ Worry” is Faith’s Opposite....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couldn't help it you're a great springboard, very bouncy...We were born in Sin, Jesus Hung out with sinners, there sure was a big Sin problem....it was killing everyone....But there Was a solution, he laid his life down as a sacrifice for our sins defeated Death and rose from the grave, he triumphed over it and gives victory and eternal life to anyone that believes in him, Then because you are born again you have a new nature that doesn't like to sin, and you display better morals, it's your solution to everything

Oh no not a solution for everything...solution is the wrong word. Christ died for our sins...not to make sins abundant...that is where you people are missing the point and maybe why you embrace sin so easily.