Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she does not have to worry about morals?

Nope.” Worrying” is a Sin.Do you and JBF make sure that you “ Repent “ Every Time you worry ? Yeah....I though not.....

God is not in the business of Saving “ moral people”......He only Saves Perfect People like me .....I am the True Chief Of Sinners , Yet because I Rest in the Gospel , God imputes me with the Perfection Of His Son.....

Morality is great....it just does not come close to God’s True Standard—- Perfection....Let the unsaved fuss and fret and essentially waste their time as far as Salvation is concerned , worrying about their “morality”

I rest in the Gospel Of Grace .....I am as Moral as Jesus in God’s eyes......I am not worried about anything.....one calls that “ Faith”....... “ Worry” is Faith’s Opposite....[/QUOTE]

Now you just sound crazy!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh no not a solution for everything...solution is the wrong word. Christ died for our sins...not to make sins abundant...that is where you people are missing the point and maybe why you embrace sin so easily.

Yes Jesus Is the solution for everything Behold He makes all things new! But What sin am I embracing so easily? that makes no sense to me? how does loving Jesus Make you sin more abundant? I don't get it

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus Is the solution for everything Behold He makes all things new! But What sin am I embracing so easily? that makes no sense to me? how does loving Jesus Make you sin more abundant? I don't get it

Knowing Jesus does not make your sin more abundant.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born without a fear bone and it has served me well.
BB is a person I like. His beliefs are messed up...that does not make him a bad person. Maybe one of these days he will read the whole Bible and the light bulb will come on.

You see, it is not only, that what he says is not biblical, it don't make any sense. A lot of people of this new denomination do not go to church, because they do not fit in. Go back and look at what BB and Addy have said about those that believe in standing up for morals. They have issues with them. They are likely not to fit into those groups, as they are likely not to fit into church. This is not an organized group, it is a movement out of social conventions which preaches social tolerance...Political correctness...People should have the right to murder babies. They should have the right to take drugs. They should have the right to be a prostitute. They should have the right to be homosexual. They should have the right to marry. And actually the demonrats and leftist liberals are starting to hint around about the legality of having sex with young children. Our demonrat president here sniffs little girl's hair and feels them up. It is becoming socially acceptable and because this denomination responds to social beliefs, these Christians will soon be tolerant of this and will oppose any one critical or condemning those that have sex with children.

People do not put things in motion...maybe because their brains cannot do that. Putting it in motion, even if some of the people "in" this new denomination made it to heaven...would they fit in? What would heaven be like full of the worst evildoers. Would it change the character of heaven? Would you find yourself standing shoulder to shoulder with Hitler?

And I say people "in" this new denomination, but it is not organized so defining is a little difficult. There are churches that whole heartedly support LGBTQ.
List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT - Wikipedia

But this is not enough for the new denomination and a lot of it has to do with social acceptance and tolerance.

You say....
God's ways are higher than ours Morality Comes From God, True morals are from him so you would only have true Morals if he was working through you, You have morals because you believe God..... As a warning take it as you want, Trying to limit Gods Grace is a bad thing it won't work out very well for you, It's his character and it's on Display, Consider the line exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. And answer if you really want to be one that puts limits on it, Exceeding riches...How Rich? The kindness of God towards us....How Kind?
Kindness to evildoers, sounds like a warning from Satan. And by the way, morals come from the Bible not a drug stupor.

What would happen if this new denomination takes over the world...a worldwide religion with no morals that attracts evildoers because it promises heaven. Sound hard to believe? Who would have ever thought that the United States would lay down for Communism? "The times are a chang'n"

Get “ Carried Away” much ? Give some people enough rope.......

Reactions: HisLife

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get “ Carried Away” much ? Give some people enough rope.......

Oh...I am going to give you some more rope.
Here is your chance to come out of the closet...
You never answered my question....
So you admit you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage. What else ya got on your list?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you admit you support LGBTQ, abortion, drug use and legalization, homosexually and gay marriage. What else ya got on your list?

You know that “do not remove under penalty of the law” tag that is attached to Brand New Mattresses that you can buy? I am in favor of removing them....yes, it seems to be on my list....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a persecution complex and likely have schizophrenia. I pray the Lord that you will get the mental health treatment that you need.

Please share with me the Meds That “ You” take so that I can be certain to avoid them.....I’ve seen first- Hand how they have turned you into a “ Weird-O”.......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To start a religion of sin?

The fact that you think Jesus started “ any” type of “ Religion” reveals why you have missed the boat in regard to understanding Christianity .....Religion is the opposite of Christianity ...If you ever come to understand that , there may be some hope for you....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that “do not remove under penalty of the law” tag that is attached to Brand New Mattresses that you can buy? I am in favor of removing them....yes, it seems to be on my list....

LOL So lets talk about how you came to support these things.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you think Jesus started “ any” type of “ Religion” reveals why you have missed the boat in regard to understanding Christianity .....Religion is the opposite of Christianity ...If you ever come to understand that , there may be some hope for you....

Eooo sounds mystical....tell us about it.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not have my hatred but my pity.

And I am also not your enemy. I am contending for your salvation.

But you are my enemy, in that you are seeking to diminish my reward in heaven by fighting against my preaching.

You act as if I trying to “ give you Hell !” Nope.....I just tell you the Truth and you “ think” that it’s Hell...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really sunny in this orchard Town Today thanks Buddy, very nice weather for cycling, I know your big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself but If I get in your good books you might let me go for a spin one day.... it wasn't to back you up as I have learnt you do very well at looking after yourself I think even better if I don't but in... I was more worried the post was so mean spirited it would be best for his sake to calm down? from his response that ain't gonna happen, So fire away lol this guy is quite entertaining .... quite dramatic.... lol

You are welcome to take a ride on my Harley anytime you are in the neighborhood.....I will be looking for you every day !

You are correct.....this blind guide is very entertaining....very dramatic .....and also very wrong ....he gets Nuttier by the day .....all I have to do is stand back and give him plenty of rope to hang himself....he does my work “ for” me.....he says that he “ likes me”...... let’s see if we can change that....I don’t want Gospel Perverters and Confused Souls with crazy imaginations to like me....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Tag removal ? I just thought it was a rather silly rule.....I could never sleep knowing that evil tag was attached to my mattress ....how about you?

Just FYI that law is for manufacturer and seller...you can take it off any time...no big transgression.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve used up two barrels of precious computer ink trying to educate you.....I’m not going to waste anymore on you......I’ve already wasted too much ink on JBF, and “ You” are much worse than He is ....sorry....

Ahhhh! And Addy had such faith in you. You can do better than that.