Two Types Of Repenters That Find Damnation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You see, it is not only, that what he says is not biblical, it don't make any sense. A lot of people of this new denomination do not go to church, because they do not fit in. Go back and look at what BB and Addy have said about those that believe in standing up for morals. They have issues with them. They are likely not to fit into those groups, as they are likely not to fit into church. This is not an organized group, it is a movement out of social conventions which preaches social tolerance...Political correctness...People should have the right to murder babies. They should have the right to take drugs. They should have the right to be a prostitute. They should have the right to be homosexual. They should have the right to marry.

@Grailhunter ... I do not appreciate the words you have spoken against me. I have tried to reason with you... explain myself to you... and you have done NOTHING but collect my words and FALSELY used them against me.

You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. ~Exodus 23:1

My words about church have been that I live in a small city and there is not sufficient choice here. I will not attend the Catholic church... I will not attend the Calvinist Church... I will not attend the United Church ( you know the one with the lesbian pastor that I spoke about ). I will not attend a fellowship for the sake of simply going to church. AT THIS time I do not attend a fellowship. I do however listen to different preachers through out the week that FEED my soul.

As far as going against those who STAND up for MORALS.... This is where you seem to be STUCK... It seems to be the thorn in your side.... it has clouded your judgement... and given you a FALSE VIEW of this beautiful GOSPEL of GRACE... and those who live by it.

The Gospel of Grace is NOT the license to sin. It is the FREEDOM to live in PEACE and with JOY. It is the FULL KNOWLEDGE that GOD will finish HIS work COMPLETELY... and with absolute accuracy. I have no need to try and do HIS WORK.

I will repeat for the umpteenth time... I have NEVER... EVER condoned sin of any kind. You can't seem to digest this...or accept it. GO back and READ my posts... You will not find ONE that states SIN is ACCEPTABLE.

Your last statement regarding people having the right to live as they choose... well.. uuummm YEAH.... LOL . I am not the BEHAVIOUR POLICE. It's not my job to dictate how others live their lives... This is the part that seems to bother you SO much... You seem to think you have the right as a Christian to INSPECT how others live and make a REPORT on it. This is NOT Christianity my friend... although the LEGALISTS ... will teach otherwise... they will grant you permission to not only call out these terrible sinners... but to shame them... belittle them and harshly condemn them. THAT is the way of the LEGALISTIC RELIGION... and it is NOT pleasing to God.

I am very sorry that you do not understand what is being taught here... It seems as though you truly have a problem with God's Grace and Mercy.

I have noticed that the condition of people's hearts is most telling through their words. You have reflected an anger towards what you perceive is UNFAIR treatment. How dare God would love such a terrible person who is behaving so wickedly. You assume that they are getting away with something. I can assure you that NOTHING about SIN is acceptable to God... and not only that... there are also PHYSICAL consequences for those who live in constant sin... that you don't even understand or care to see. NO one gets away with SIN... and NO ONE here has stated otherwise.

Please refer to the above the next time you desire to SPEAK about me in PUBLIC.

You have made serious accusations here... and you have made your posts PERSONAL. I believe this goes against the rules of the forums... but of course you would know this because you have been here for awhile. I would say shame on you... but that is not my style... I will leave that for you.. as you have shown your TRUE colours these last few days.

To be fair... I will let you know that I will no longer be addressing you or anything you have to say. You have proven yourself unworthy of my time and energy. Your maliciousness has been noted... and I will choose to save my pearls for the WRETCHED sinner down the street from me. Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At this point... I feel the need to write to any NEW believer who might be reading this thread.

Dear Precious NEW one in Christ...

What you are witnessing here is a battle that has gone on for far too long. The battle of GRACE vs. LEGALISM... it is a bitter dispute that dares to go against the very heart of God.... and those who are on the side of TRUTH will fight to the end so that new ones can receive the TRUTH about this AMAZING Gospel of CHRIST.

When you were saved... something supernatural occurred... It occurred in heaven... and your life was at this time PURCHASED by the BLOOD of CHRIST. HE paid for all your sins. ONCE and for all and... you became HIS... DONE DEAL.

His promises to you are many.... so many that I could go on for page after page... but I will begin with your SALVATION. The prayer and petition you made to become a CHRISTIAN assures you that your FATE is SEALED because of the BLOOD of CHRIST... DONE DEAL. You need never ever QUESTION your final destination... for God promises that HE will finish within you...what HE has BEGUN.

Please strive to absolutely UNDERSTAND this...digest it... saturate yourself in it.. BELIEVE it... for many of your family members in Christ who are improperly taught...will attempt to remove it from you... they will come against you in times where you will need to know it most.

SIN will be your temptation... HOWEVER... Christ has conquered sin at the cross once and for all... therefore He does not desire you to dwell in the thought of it. He will guide you along the way... and correct you when you are in err... Do not allow ANYONE to SHAME you... GUILT you... or CONDEMN you... When the Holy Spirit convicts a soul... it is with a CLEAN CUT... He instructs and corrects with clarity, and with TRUTH. You will know when you are being convicted... because you will change your mind on how you see sin. It is that simple.

The biggest pleasure that you can bring God is to CELEBRATE CHRIST. Rejoice in HIM... PRAISE HIM... WORSHIP HIM... THANK HIM... be filled with PEACE and JOY in knowing that you are a CHILD of the KING.... and do not be distracted by what you see in this world or what you hear in this world... God is still very much in control... He sees all things.. knows all things.. and He has a plan for you. TRUST Him.

It is NOT your job to save the world.. or correct those who are sinning around you...that is God's job and He has it under control no matter what others say.

BE FREE.... in this walk with Christ... Become his friend... and allow Him to become yours. He desires your heart... and will never let you down. He will walk with you through the mountains of joy and the valleys of death. He will never leave your side or let go of your hand. It is this friendship and companionship that will strengthen you throughout this journey.

Do not be afraid of sorrow and suffering... they are sisters and they are teachers of FAITH. Their purpose is not to punish you but rather to strengthen you. They only stay for a season... learn to embrace their presence... they are always followed by JOY in the morning.

Legalism will have you focus on sin... and Grace will have you focus on HIM.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Blood Bought 1953 Thanks for the exhortation and invitation to join your team... I am already a member.
However... I must turn down your offer... You see... I have just recently grown a beautiful fluffy tail and I'm rather fond of it.
I know that wolves love fluffy tails also and I'm just not at this time ready to forfeit my peace on those who would dare to steal my joy.
I know you will understand... Tenderly... Addy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, that was a very nice speech, @Addy.

A few things.

The one who abideth in Christ "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6) for ever (1 John 2:17).

The one who is born of God "doth not commit sin" and "cannot sin" (1 John 3:9).

The Bible says to examine yourself as to whether you are genuinely in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.” Worrying” is a Sin.Do you and JBF make sure that you “ Repent “ Every Time you worry ? Yeah....I though not.....

God has given a remedy to the problem of worry in Philippians 4:6-7...

And to be very honest with you, one of the first things that God did in my life in the way of sanctification over 30 years ago now, was to take away the problem of worry in my life.

He gave me Matthew 6:33 to deal with that problem and later gave me Philippians 4:6-7.

If I ever begin to worry, I operate in the solution that the Lord has given for that...that in prayer and supplication I allow my requests to be known to God...

And the peace of the Lord, that passes all understanding, guards my heart and mind through faith in Christ Jesus.

God is not in the business of Saving “ moral people”......He only Saves Perfect People like me .....I am the True Chief Of Sinners , Yet because I Rest in the Gospel , God imputes me with the Perfection Of His Son.....

He does the same with me.

But with me He does not only impute righteousness...He also imparts it (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

Mat 5:6, Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Morality is great....it just does not come close to God’s True Standard—- Perfection..

That is of course why we have Christ's imputed righteousness.

I will say that the fact that His righteousness is imputed to us does not give us the excuse to not seek His imparted righteousness.

He is wanting to perform the work of sanctification within each one of us.

I have taught this before and will teach it again...

In Romans 4:5, we find the understanding that we have an identity in Christ....that we are righteous...even when we blow it.

Now that you have this identity, go and live like it, is the exhortation.

I rest in the Gospel Of Grace .....I am as Moral as Jesus in God’s eyes...

This is true as long as you have faith.

If you have faith, then you "are fully persuaded that, what He hath promised, He is able also to perform." (Romans 4:20-22).

And therefore you are believing God for certain of His promises; such as 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17; Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (nlt).

You are righteous, even as Jesus is righteous, if you do what is righteous (1 John 3:7).

If it is your identity that you are righteous because of your faith, the exhortation is that you go and begin to live like your new identity.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@justbyfaith Out of respect for you... I will acknowledge this post... because it showed up on my alert.

I have stated everything I desire to state on this thread... and I do not desire to return.
What you have called a speech is rather an exhortation to the new believer.

You also seem to think as Graily does that I condone sin... I have clearly stated I do NOT condone sin...
I think something might be wrong with your drinking water... THIS is always what I get accused of by
the lot of you legalists.

What I have said is STAY FOCUSED on HIM who has conquered SIN... and HE will set you free... He will deliver you from temptation.

It's all a matter of where your focus lays... Legalists seem to like talking about sin...It's all they want to talk
about... Did you know that when we TAMPER with God's works... it is an act of disobedience.... and a lack of FAITH.

Again.... I will remind you that I am FINISHED with this thread... and will not be returning to make any more comments.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith Out of respect for you... I will acknowledge this post... because it showed up on my alert.

I have stated everything I desire to state on this thread... and I do not desire to return.
What you have called a speech is rather and exhortation to the new beleiver.

You also seem to think as Graily does that I condone sin... I have clearly stated I do NOT condone sin...
I think something might be wrong with your drinking water... THIS is always what I get accused of by

What I have said is STAY FOCUSED on HIM who has conquered SIN... and HE will set you free... He will deliver you from temptation.

It's all a matter of where your focus lays... Legalists seem to like talking about sin...It's all they want to talk
about... Did you know that when we TAMPER with God's works... it is an act of disobedience.... and a lack of FAITH.

Again.... I will remind you that I am FINISHED with this thread... and will not be returning to make any more comments.
That is fine, @Addy.

I agree with you that focusing on Christ is the way to find victory over sin.

However, talking about sin is not necessarily a bad thing.

By the law is the knowledge of sin (Romans 3:20)...and it was given to us as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ.

As for me, my audience is not to "newbies" but to the unsaved...some of whom think that they are saved.

I do believe that my words will also edify the mature believer in Christ.

And as for newbies, I believe that they can also benefit from my preaching.

However, I would encourage the newbie to not get their understanding from the internet at all...but to stay in the word of the Lord and get their edification from God's word.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please share with me the Meds That “ You” take so that I can be certain to avoid them.....I’ve seen first- Hand how they have turned you into a “ Weird-O”.......
You know how to retaliate...I'll give you that much...

But don't worry...

You're covered by grace!

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and those who are on the side of TRUTH will fight to the end so that new ones can receive the TRUTH about this AMAZING Gospel of CHRIST.
Amen...and we will also be caught up in the clouds to meet Jesus in the air at some point...

And, at that point, those who are truly preaching a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel (no disparagement on you, @Addy) will be left behind to cap off these message boards with false doctrine.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no not a solution for everything...solution is the wrong word. Christ died for our sins...not to make sins abundant...that is where you people are missing the point and maybe why you embrace sin so easily.

Sin.....sin.....sin.....blah......blah.....blah...

Hey, we get it — Sin is Bad..... NOT Sinning is good.....

Try this —- just for the heck of it ......Try being less SIN Conscience and more SON Conscience.....the latter is the Cure for the Former....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point... I feel the need to write to any NEW believer who might be reading this thread.

Dear Precious NEW one in Christ...

What you are witnessing here is a battle that has gone on for far too long. The battle of GRACE vs. LEGALISM... it is a bitter dispute that dares to go against the very heart of God.... and those who are on the side of TRUTH will fight to the end so that new ones can receive the TRUTH about this AMAZING Gospel of CHRIST.

When you were saved... something supernatural occurred... It occurred in heaven... and your life was at this time PURCHASED by the BLOOD of CHRIST. HE paid for all your sins. ONCE and for all and... you became HIS... DONE DEAL.

His promises to you are many.... so many that I could go on for page after page... but I will begin with your SALVATION. The prayer and petition you made to become a CHRISTIAN assures you that your FATE is SEALED because of the BLOOD of CHRIST... DONE DEAL. You need never ever QUESTION your final destination... for God promises that HE will finish within you...what HE has BEGUN.

Please strive to absolutely UNDERSTAND this...digest it... saturate yourself in it.. BELIEVE it... for many of your family members in Christ who are improperly taught...will attempt to remove it from you... they will come against you in times where you will need to know it most.

SIN will be your temptation... HOWEVER... Christ has conquered sin at the cross once and for all... therefore He does not desire you to dwell in the thought of it. He will guide you along the way... and correct you when you are in err... Do not allow ANYONE to SHAME you... GUILT you... or CONDEMN you... When the Holy Spirit convicts a soul... it is with a CLEAN CUT... He instructs and corrects with clarity, and with TRUTH. You will know when you are being convicted... because you will change your mind on how you see sin. It is that simple.

The biggest pleasure that you can bring God is to CELEBRATE CHRIST. Rejoice in HIM... PRAISE HIM... WORSHIP HIM... THANK HIM... be filled with PEACE and JOY in knowing that you are a CHILD of the KING.... and do not be distracted by what you see in this world or what you hear in this world... God is still very much in control... He sees all things.. knows all things.. and He has a plan for you. TRUST Him.

It is NOT your job to save the world.. or correct those who are sinning around you...that is God's job and He has it under control no matter what others say.

BE FREE.... in this walk with Christ... Become his friend... and allow Him to become yours. He desires your heart... and will never let you down. He will walk with you through the mountains of joy and the valleys of death. He will never leave your side or let go of your hand. It is this friendship and companionship that will strengthen you throughout this journey.

Do not be afraid of sorrow and suffering... they are sisters and they are teachers of FAITH. Their purpose is not to punish you but rather to strengthen you. They only stay for a season... learn to embrace their presence... they are always followed by JOY in the morning.

Legalism will have you focus on sin... and Grace will have you focus on HIM.

Quite simply ,a Masterpiece from a person that knows Jesus....smart people “ get” where she is coming from....On the other hand —-Dim Bulbs gonna be Dim Bulbs.....Thank you, Fine Lady for an excellent and extremely insightful post.....typical of you....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953 Thanks for the exhortation and invitation to join your team... I am already a member.
However... I must turn down your offer... You see... I have just recently grown a beautiful fluffy tail and I'm rather fond of it.
I know that wolves love fluffy tails also and I'm just not at this time ready to forfeit my peace on those who would dare to steal my joy.
I know you will understand... Tenderly... Addy

Anything that you think....say.....or do....is more than OK with me .....you are lead by God....knowing that is all that I need to know....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, that was a very nice speech, @Addy.

A few things.

The one who abideth in Christ "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6) for ever (1 John 2:17).

The one who is born of God "doth not commit sin" and "cannot sin" (1 John 3:9).

The Bible says to examine yourself as to whether you are genuinely in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).

“ Accusers Of The Brethren “ ALWAYS got to get their Ignorant 2 Cents in, don’t they....Why don’t you get lost, you Tare?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ Accusers Of The Brethren “ ALWAYS got to get their Ignorant 2 Cents in, don’t they....Why don’t you get lost, you Tare?
Reportable as a violation to the moderators.

You calling me a Tare makes you an accuser of the brethren.

I know you don't believe it; because you have already judged my salvation on not a few occasions.

But, accuser of one or more of the brethren, you are...

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It’s a story as old as Isaac and Ishmael ....the Spiritual descendants of the Slave Woman ( like the Religionists, Legalists and Tares that we see her daily, and don’t recognize themselves) will ALWAYS be attacking the Spiritual Descendants Of the Free Woman ( Those Of us that understand Grace and live it out...those of us that are” Free in Christ” ).......

Our hands are tied here - - we can’t “ cast them out” as SHOULD be the case according to Paul, but we can USE them and expose them for what they are for the sake of Newbies.....We can expose them as the “ Gospel Perverters “ That they are......

Don’t take “ my” word for anything .....simply read the Book Of Galatians....it’s so obvious “who is who” on these Forums....who “adds to the Gospel Of Pure Grace ” around here? BB, His Life and Addy or justbyfaithplusluckyrepentance and that Grail Guy? a five year old could figure it out....

Last edited: